Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD:Trouble Ahead for Sami
Topic Started: Oct 8 2008, 08:39 PM (3,462 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Short Summary:

Sami overhears Nicole tell EJ that she is pregnant with his baby.

Sami knows that Nicole can't have children from what happened to her years ago and tells EJ but Nicole tells them the doctor that it's a miracle and shows off her baby bump.

Sami rushes out in horror without telling EJ anything and she decides to try to hide her pregnancy and goes shopping for some new clothes.

She's terrified of Stefano having two children at Stefano's disposal.

EJ comes to the cabin with the excuse of wanting to see Johnny. Sami realizes how much she wishes everything could be different with him and it's not, the hardest part is the she has to push him away. It's unspoken that he would give Nicole up if Sami thought that there could be something between them. She blows off him and dismisses her deep feelings for him.

After EJ leaves, Sami asks Lucas to claim paternity but he refuses. There's a sad moment between the two of them of how it could have their child. In that conversation, you see their torn feelings and how hard it is for Lucas to let go of the woman he loves - and advise her what to do about her pregnancy with this other man's baby.

By week's end, Sami decides to come clean and heads to the mansion. She gets more than bargained for. She has lost her front key and can't get in, so she goes around the back where she sees EJ and Nicole going at. It's heartbreaking for her, and she goes to leave and passes the front door, where she sees the mayor, who's been shot. The hit man is leaning over him and she doesn't know what it means but he aims the gun with the silencer ar her and it becomes quite clear.

Second Chances
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

Angie79
Oct 8 2008, 08:39 PM
By week's end, Sami decides to come clean and heads to the mansion. She gets more than bargained for. She has lost her front key and can't get in, so she goes around the back where she sees EJ and Nicole going at. It's heartbreaking for her
Oh, cry me a river, Sami. The guy's only been sniffing up your ass for the past two years now. You've had your shot.

MaterialGurl
Member Avatar

Anyone else sick of the whole EJ/Nicole/Sami triangle?

leelee
Member Avatar

Angie79
Oct 8 2008, 08:39 PM
She has lost her front key and can't get in, so she goes around the back where she sees EJ and Nicole going at. It's heartbreaking for her.
:lol:

Mason
Member Avatar

MaterialGurl
Oct 8 2008, 08:45 PM
I'm sick of anything involving Sami. I'm so pissed off that the show isn't using Ali's maternity leave as the perfect opportunity to give Sami a much needed break.

cjknick
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting Angie .... this is a short summary so is there more to this article?

MaterialGurl
Member Avatar

Mason
Quote:

I'm sick of anything involving Sami. I'm so pissed off that the show isn't using Ali's maternity leave as the perfect opportunity to give Sami a much needed break.

Amen to that !

Nicole Walker

This storyline is stupid. Why even bother trying to make sense of it?
Edited by Nicole Walker, Oct 8 2008, 09:32 PM.

DolceDiMera
Member Avatar

Oh boohoo Sami, cry me a damn river. No sympathy from me, this character and her "love life" are extremely played out.

annalee003
Member Avatar

Thanks Angie.

I'm glad Lucas decides not to play into Sami's games.

Nicole Walker

I knew she was gonna ask Lucas to pass the baby off as his. I just knew it. I won't even tell ya what i'm thinking about her right now.

DolceDiMera
Member Avatar

Mason
Oct 8 2008, 08:57 PM
MaterialGurl
Oct 8 2008, 08:45 PM
Word. I've always hated Sami but over the past year or so she's been worst than ever.

Alligato
Member Avatar

Aw shit! This isn't at all how I thought this was going to go, and I can't tell you how damn sick I am of the stupid games that Sami is playing!
Shit! Shit! Shit!

I am proud of Lucas for not stooping to her level and showing some maturity. I knew she was going to suggest that. She is living with Stefano, her family especially John is all over Stefano and EJ has proven that he will stand up to the man, so why is it bothering her so much that Stefano wil have more grandkids. If anything, she could push Nicole's kid on to Stefano and keep her two out of it!!!

This storyline is so stupid, and I am really pissed at AS for even suggesting this could happen. We were so getting strong, independant Sami and now, she is going to turn into a scared, weepy whiner.
Sorry Sami...if you lose him, it is your own damn fault!!!

Okay. Sorry about the rant! I'm better now!

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

I actually think this sounds pretty good!! Chalk another one up to OBK and her source!!!

zyona

DolceDiMera
Oct 8 2008, 09:35 PM
Oh boohoo Sami, cry me a damn river. No sympathy from me, this character and her "love life" are extremely played out.
Can she take a long maternity leave like forever maybe, am sick of Sami and her drama.

annalee003
Member Avatar

zyona
Oct 8 2008, 09:56 PM
DolceDiMera
Oct 8 2008, 09:35 PM
Can she take a long maternity leave like forever maybe, am sick of Sami and her drama.
The sad thing is not only she is not leaving but she getting a new love interest.

Can't wait. :drunk:

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I think this actually sounds pretty good..Better than i thought it would at least...I'm looking forward to Sami witnessing the shooting..

Nicole Walker

Quote:

Sami asks Lucas to claim paternity but he refuses. There's a sad moment between the two of them of how it could have their child. In that conversation, you see their torn feelings and how hard it is for Lucas to let go of the woman he loves - and advise her what to do about her pregnancy with this other man's baby.

That bolded part is interesting. Is it their child and they don't know it?
Edited by Nicole Walker, Oct 8 2008, 10:06 PM.

luvpumpkns
Member Avatar

i'm shocked that lucas didn't accept. i figured this whole thing would set up an arc for a later paternity reveal, say, when ej gets ready to marry nicole or something of that nature.
Edited by luvpumpkns, Oct 8 2008, 10:13 PM.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Alligato
Oct 8 2008, 09:50 PM
This storyline is so stupid, and I am really pissed at AS for even suggesting this could happen. We were so getting strong, independant Sami and now, she is going to turn into a scared, weepy whiner.
Sorry Sami...if you lose him, it is your own damn fault!!!

Okay. Sorry about the rant! I'm better now!
That kind of hurt the story from the very start for me. I was finally getting what I, personally wanted (and it seemed like many others wanted it too) and this pregnancy derailed it all. The only hope to get back to that point IMO is Galen's character because there is no way she will go in that direction if the status quo as far as love interests remains.

The pregnancy story is unfolding better then I thought and this all does sound good. The Mayor stuff is what I'm looking too and I like the buildup with Sami being all upset after coming to tell him the truth and the murder happens. That should make for a good cliffhanger.

The Lumi scene being mentioned me has me thinking. I like the sound of it but it almost makes it sound like something will happen there. It's almost like the show wants to reawaken Lumi for some reason but not make them endgame. It's clear Lucas and Chloe is going nowhere as the Sami issue will likely torpedo that as she will be living with them and Chloe already is having trouble with the Allie situation. Here is an idea I have based on the recent Lucas/Sami scenes and the scene being spoiled here:

I think Lucas is going to die saving Sami. All these scenes of him and her being friends, getting passed their differences, his saying he cares about her still...now we have this scene and it's clear they still have feelings. There is also that casting call about Will and Lucas dying would bring him back to Salem. Now we have Sami witnessing a murder and the killer is going to come after her. My feeling is Lucas may die saving Sami and maybe even Lucas' death will play into Kate's situation (maybe lung donation or something). This brings Will back to Salem. Sami maybe has a breakdown or maybe even loses the baby as a result. That is a good setup for Ali's leave. It would also have an impact on Chloe, who grew close to him. Just a though. I just think based on everything going on and the way things are going it could be heading into something like this.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply