Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD/SOW tidbits
Topic Started: Oct 9 2008, 09:22 AM (3,334 Views)
Jonatha

Please link to DR:

Nothing new in the spoiler department in this weeks' magazines.

(Summarized:)

Sneak peeks:

Nick and Melanie kiss
Sami vows to hide her pregnancy from EJ
Lucas stuns Chloe with a new roommate
Abe and Lexie are accused of being terrible parents
Sami witnesses a murder

John presents Marlena with signed divorce papers

Next week:

Chloe and Lucas enjoy a romantic evening
Philip sees through Marlena's devious side
Lexie confronts Stefano
Stephanie betrays Max's trust

Melanie confesses to Murder:

"Melanie stuns Max this week when she admits she might have killed Trent, although she doesn't remember exactly what happened."

A closer look, Kate:

Kate has it out with Chelsea this week and then gets into it with Daniel, when the pair have sex by the Kiriakis pool. Chelsea accuses Kate of faking her illness and Kate lets Chelsea have it. Kate's biopsy results come back inconclusive and LK says, "This is good news, Daniel is more reserved about it. Kate says if she is dying or even if she isn't , it's become very clear to her you shouldn't put off something that brings you pleasure and is like, 'Why am I denying myself?' You have to live in the moment. They (Daniel and Kate) come together over that. They succumb to passion. And open themselves up to something they've been denying and suppressing. It's a very complex, adult relationship and there are many aspects to it. It's deeper than a physical thing."

Trouble for Days' Sami:

Sami overhears Nicole telling EJ she is pregnant. Sami remembers that Nicole can't get pregnant because of what happened to Nicole years ago with the Colin thing. Sami tells EJ the story and Nicole says that she is pregnant and her baby is a miracle. Sami realizes EJ got them both pregnant and chickens out in telling EJ that she is also pregnant.

Sami decides to conceal her pregnancy and goes out to buy new clothes. "That's what Sami is at her best at ---- formulating plans," says Alison Sweeney (Sami).

EJ comes to the Horton cabin on the pretense to see Johnny. "You realize for the first time how Sami wishes everything could be different with him (EJ), but it's not, and the hardest part is that she has to be the one to push him away," notes Sweeney. "It's unspoken that he's saying to her that he would give Nicole up if Sami thought there could be something between them. But she blows it off."

After EJ leaves Sami asks Lucas to claim paternity of her baby. "She thinks it's a perfect solution." In that conversation, you see their torn feelings and how hard it is for Lucas to let the women he loves go -- and advise her what to do about her pregnancy with this other man's baby."

By weeks' end Sami decides to come clean and heads to the mansion to tell EJ the truth. "She realizes it's the right thing to do and maybe they'll have a chance to work things out." She loses her key to the front door and has to go around to the side to get in. Then she sees EJ and Nicole going at it. Heartbroken, Sami goes to leave and as she passes around the front door she finds the mayor, who has been shot, and sees the hit man standing over him. Sami doesn't understand what it all means, but when the hit man aims his gun at her, it all becomes quite clear to her.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Daytime
Member Avatar

My poor Sami, I hope things start looking up for her. This is a total mess.

thanks jonatha

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

I wonder who accuses Abe & Lexie of being bad parents?

And when the hell did Chloe move in with Lucas?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

^ A couple episodes back she did. He asked her to stay at the cabin with him.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

Thanks Drew.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Alligato
Member Avatar

Thanks so much, Jonny! I love when you do this for us!

Is it bad that the only thing I am looking forward to is Kate telling Chelsea off??
And Sami, if you are lying to EJ because you are mad at him and he decides to move on, you are an idiot! All of this crap is totally your fault, although it does make for angsty drama!

And I know that this is relevant, but do we know who the new Police Commissioner is? Is it Bo?

cjknick
Member Avatar

Thanks Jonatha ....

Even if it comes out now that Sami is pregnant with EJ's baby - Will EJ be upset that Sami planned to keep it from him? Could EJ ever trust her? Here we have Nicole who is over the moon with her pregnancy and wanting to be with EJ in the worst way and then we have Sami who loves EJ and EJ loves her and yet she tries to hide her pregnancy from him and tells him they weren't meant to be ... EJ should be pissed but will he be?

Jonatha

Alligato
Oct 9 2008, 09:35 AM
Thanks so much, Jonny! I love when you do this for us!

Is it bad that the only thing I am looking forward to is Kate telling Chelsea off??
And Sami, if you are lying to EJ because you are mad at him and he decides to move on, you are an idiot! All of this crap is totally your fault, although it does make for angsty drama!

And I know that this is relevant, but do we know who the new Police Commissioner is? Is it Bo?
I think Bo becomes the police commish after Abe decides to run for mayor.

kvgamble

How could Kate do something like that, she knows how Chelsea feels about Daniel. I guess she is back to her old self.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

kvgamble
Oct 9 2008, 09:53 AM
How could Kate do something like that, she knows how Chelsea feels about Daniel. I guess she is back to her old self.
How could Kate...? Chan is over which Chelsea is the one who broke up with him. It's funny because as I recall, many Chan fans insisted that it was ok for Chelsea to semi-cheat on Nick with Daniel because "You can't help who you fall in love with?" I could certainly use that same excuse here. And Dan sure doesn't seem to have a problem with getting with Kate.

z24it25sgirl

kvgamble
Because she is Kate, thats how she operates, only difference is I wonder how Dans going to pay her.

luvpumpkns
Member Avatar

tripp, i think you're forgetting the 'chelsea clause': any man that chelsea once dated, is dating, or is thinking about maybe having a crush on is off-limits to everyone else in town. forever.

z24it25sgirl

luvpumpkns
Oct 9 2008, 10:03 AM
tripp, i think you're forgetting the 'chelsea clause': any man that chelsea once dated, is dating, or is thinking about maybe having a crush on is off-limits to everyone else in town. forever.
Its not about that but if you want to go there lets ..... so are you saying that Kate screwing Chelseas boyfriend a WEEK OR TWO after they broke up is OK ............ so does that mean that when Stax split next week that Chelsea wouldnt be at fault if she decided to jump into bed with Max?????? I mean Stax were in love and Dansea were in love... so whats the difference, OH Thats right, the difference is you guys alll hate Chelsea and you just think of any reason to make the rules different for her situations. Get over it.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

z24it25sgirl
Oct 9 2008, 09:59 AM
Tripp
Oct 9 2008, 09:56 AM
kvgamble
How could Kate...? Chan is over which Chelsea is the one who broke up with him. It's funny because as I recall, many Chan fans insisted that it was ok for Chelsea to semi-cheat on Nick with Daniel because "You can't help who you fall in love with?" I could certainly use that same excuse here. And Dan sure doesn't seem to have a problem with getting with Kate.
Why does everything always come back to poor Nick?

Im not as irritated by this situation with Kan getting together as I am about "Kate letting Chels have it" .... I wonder if that means shes going to try and have sex with Chelsea to. Kate should take an ad out in the paper to advertise her services, she might get more business then Dan upset about Chelsea again ..... Dan is on rebound once again frmo his feelings with Chelsea, and Kate is there to exercise with him, must suck being the rebound tramp.
Kate is on the verge of finding out she has lung cancer. Daniel is her doctor. ANd what's more, she has asked for another doctor and he basically refused. Chelsea's reaction to see Date together proves her immaturity and why Chan could never have succeeded (which Chelsea admits tomorrow). I think Kate probably should have just told Chelsea what she was facing, but I also feel for her that a human being can only take so much. What she and Dan did happened before Chan was a couple, it's not Kate's fault that Chelsea kept denying her feelings and the girl can't call dibs on men she SAYS she won't go after.

As for Dan being on the rebound, it's funny given he can't get Kate out of his system since they have slept together and it's him who has managed to keep her in his circle whereas Kate has been the one pushing away.

Looking at Kate's past as a hooker (which was years ago), at least she succeeded in being one where Chelsea attempted but failed miserably (and looked ridiculous doing it). Kate's love life is always on target here even though she's only averaged one guy per year which pails in comparison to some of the "good girls" that have been featured on this show (Carrie, Belle, Chloe). Of course, if people never change, then what does that say about Chelsea who ran over her brother and was pissed off at getting community service for it?

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

z24it25sgirl
Oct 9 2008, 10:05 AM
luvpumpkns
Its not about that but if you want to go there lets ..... so are you saying that Kate screwing Chelseas boyfriend a WEEK OR TWO after they broke up is OK ............ so does that mean that when Stax split next week that Chelsea wouldnt be at fault if she decided to jump into bed with Max?????? I mean Stax were in love and Dansea were in love... so whats the difference, OH Thats right, the difference is you guys alll hate Chelsea and you just think of any reason to make the rules different for her situations. Get over it.
It's been longer than a week. And nobody is suggesting Kate get grandma of the year. But it's like what you guys kept saying back last spring: YOU CAN'T HELP WHO YOU FALL IN LOVE WITH. If it worked for Chan getting together and Chick splitting up, then I don't see why can't it work here for Chan ending and Date getting together. :rockon:

fenderbabe

z24it25sgirl
Tripp
kvgamble

Im not as irritated by this situation with Kan getting together as I am about "Kate letting Chels have it" .... I wonder if that means shes going to try and have sex with Chelsea to. Kate should take an ad out in the paper to advertise her services, she might get more business that way.... I mean how many times is she going to be rebound for Dan being upset about Chelsea ..... Dan is on rebound once again frmo his feelings with Chelsea, and Kate is there to exercise with him, must suck being the rebound tramp.
Um, what?

Kate defends herself to Chelsea because Chelsea is ignorant enuogh to try and assume that Kate is making up possibly having LUNG CANCER to her face for a man. Sorry Chels, Kate is not pathetic like you and doesn't havr to use underhanded tactics to get men. MEN GO AFTER HER. Daniel sleeps with Kate on his own, and like the interview says, it's an adult relationship, one that Chelsea wouldn't be able to understand. Kate's at a point in her life where Chelsea wouldn't be able to relate. Daniel on the otherhand can relate and their sex has NOTHING to do with rebounding from Chelsea. Christ, Chan are over.

That all sadly having to be said, I'm over the fucking moon that Kate and Daniel have sex by the kiriakis pool. Now that's sexy for a sexy couple. Can't wait.

luvpumpkns
Member Avatar

z24it25sgirl
luvpumpkns
well, considering kate slept with him well before he started dating chelsea, no, i don't have a problem with them seeing each other.

chelsea dumped daniel over kate, and then proceeded to run around town for the next two weeks, yelling at both of them and continuing to confront them even though she decided to end the relationshp with daniel. they probably figure that if they're going to be constantly bitched out, they may as well have some fun while they're at it.

anyway, the bad guy in this situation is not kate, and has never been kate. she slept with daniel when he was single. he was the one that decided to pursue chelsea after that happened. the only person she should be upset with is him. kate may have known chelsea had a crush, but she crushes on every new guy that waltzes into town...jett, patrick, etc,etc, ad infinitum. kate can't be lonely forever because chelsea tries to stake her claim over every new guy that shows up.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

fenderbabe
Oct 9 2008, 10:12 AM
z24it25sgirl
Tripp
kvgamble

Im not as irritated by this situation with Kan getting together as I am about "Kate letting Chels have it" .... I wonder if that means shes going to try and have sex with Chelsea to. Kate should take an ad out in the paper to advertise her services, she might get more business that way.... I mean how many times is she going to be rebound for Dan being upset about Chelsea ..... Dan is on rebound once again frmo his feelings with Chelsea, and Kate is there to exercise with him, must suck being the rebound tramp.
Um, what?

Kate defends herself to Chelsea because Chelsea is ignorant enuogh to try and assume that Kate is making up possibly having LUNG CANCER to her face for a man. Sorry Chels, Kate is not pathetic like you and doesn't havr to use underhanded tactics to get men. MEN GO AFTER HER. Daniel sleeps with Kate on his own, and like the interview says, it's an adult relationship, one that Chelsea wouldn't be able to understand. Kate's at a point in her life where Chelsea wouldn't be able to relate. Daniel on the otherhand can relate and their sex has NOTHING to do with rebounding from Chelsea. Christ, Chan are over.

That all sadly having to be said, I'm over the fucking moon that Kate and Daniel have sex by the kiriakis pool. Now that's sexy for a sexy couple. Can't wait.
:hail: :hail: :hail:

z24it25sgirl

Tripp
Oct 9 2008, 10:07 AM
z24it25sgirl
Tripp
kvgamble

Im not as irritated by this situation with Kan getting together as I am about "Kate letting Chels have it" .... I wonder if that means shes going to try and have sex with Chelsea to. Kate should take an ad out in the paper to advertise her services, she might get more business then Dan upset about Chelsea again ..... Dan is on rebound once again frmo his feelings with Chelsea, and Kate is there to exercise with him, must suck being the rebound tramp.
Kate is on the verge of finding out she has lung cancer. Daniel is her doctor. ANd what's more, she has asked for another doctor and he basically refused. Chelsea's reaction to see Date together proves her immaturity and why Chan could never have succeeded (which Chelsea admits tomorrow). I think Kate probably should have just told Chelsea what she was facing, but I also feel for her that a human being can only take so much. What she and Dan did happened before Chan was a couple, it's not Kate's fault that Chelsea kept denying her feelings and the girl can't call dibs on men she SAYS she won't go after.

As for Dan being on the rebound, it's funny given he can't get Kate out of his system since they have slept together and it's him who has managed to keep her in his circle whereas Kate has been the one pushing away.

Looking at Kate's past as a hooker (which was years ago), at least she succeeded in being one where Chelsea attempted but failed miserably (and looked ridiculous doing it). Kate's love life is always on target here even though she's only averaged one guy per year which pails in comparison to some of the "good girls" that have been featured on this show (Carrie, Belle, Chloe). Of course, if people never change, then what does that say about Chelsea who ran over her brother and was pissed off at getting community service for it?
Kate's love life is always on target here even though she's only averaged one guy per year

I would hope so, theres NOTHING at all appealing bout seeing a old lady what is she 55?? Who wants to sit here and watch her spread her legs on national television, if Dan is going to hook up with someone I would rather it be someone a little younger, so yes thats why you see Kate with only one man a year, its unappealing for most people who are 30 something and under to watch an old lady getting her kicks on TV .......

Daniel is only sticking around because he feels an obligation to her as her DR knowing she has cancer and its hitting hom because of his late wife. It is KATE who never stopped stalking Daniel until she set him up with that text for Chelsea to find out they had a fling.

I think Kate probably should have just told Chelsea what she was facing, but I also feel for her that a human being can only take so much.

Right and what better way to "deal" then bang the first hot stud you see.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

luvpumpkns
Oct 9 2008, 10:13 AM
z24it25sgirl
luvpumpkns
well, considering kate slept with him well before he started dating chelsea, no, i don't have a problem with them seeing each other.

chelsea dumped daniel over kate, and then proceeded to run around town for the next two weeks, yelling at both of them and continuing to confront them even though she decided to end the relationshp with daniel. they probably figure that if they're going to be constantly bitched out, they may as well have some fun while they're at it.

anyway, the bad guy in this situation is not kate, and has never been kate. she slept with daniel when he was single. he was the one that decided to pursue chelsea after that happened. the only person she should be upset with is him. kate may have known chelsea had a crush, but she crushes on every new guy that waltzes into town...jett, patrick, etc,etc, ad infinitum. kate can't be lonely forever because chelsea tries to stake her claim over every new guy that shows up.
another :hail: :hail: :hail:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply