Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD/SOW tidbits
Topic Started: Oct 9 2008, 09:22 AM (3,381 Views)
luvpumpkns
Member Avatar

z24it25sgirl
Oct 9 2008, 10:14 AM

I would hope so, theres NOTHING at all appealing bout seeing a old lady what is she 55?? Who wants to sit here and watch her spread her legs on national television, if Dan is going to hook up with someone I would rather it be someone a little younger, so yes thats why you see Kate with only one man a year, its unappealing for most people who are 30 something and under to watch an old lady getting her kicks on TV .......

to be fair, i'm 25, and kate's last love scene with ej was far hotter than watching chelsea play dress-up in lingerie. and i'm way closer in age to chelsea than i am to kate. kate just exudes sexuality, whereas chelsea just doesn't--for me, anyway.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar

Lauren Koslow is GREAT for her age. In fact Lauren Koslow has had some of the greatest love scenes in the past 10 years.

Alligato
Member Avatar

z24it25sgirl
Oct 9 2008, 10:05 AM
luvpumpkns
Oct 9 2008, 10:03 AM
tripp, i think you're forgetting the 'chelsea clause': any man that chelsea once dated, is dating, or is thinking about maybe having a crush on is off-limits to everyone else in town. forever.
Its not about that but if you want to go there lets ..... so are you saying that Kate screwing Chelseas boyfriend a WEEK OR TWO after they broke up is OK ............ so does that mean that when Stax split next week that Chelsea wouldnt be at fault if she decided to jump into bed with Max?????? I mean Stax were in love and Dansea were in love... so whats the difference, OH Thats right, the difference is you guys alll hate Chelsea and you just think of any reason to make the rules different for her situations. Get over it.
Um, you get over it.
Chan is done, kaput, gone! Chelsea broke up with Daniel...and he and Kate are free to hook up whenever the hell they want. Dan tried to save it, Kate backed off and Chelsea couldn't get over it, so Chan is done!
And if the brat wants to sit there and act like a child and tell Kate that she is faking an illness, then she needs to get slapped.

I am not a fan of Chelsea, but I am just calling it like it is being played. I have followed the story since the beginning, and aside from some hotness in the locker room before Dan shoved her in a locker, the story never had a chance.
But at least it is over now. They need to move on because I am really sick of Chelsea mooning over Nick but still being pissed at Kate. Dan should have told her, he didn't and now they are broken up. Boo Hoo! Not like they were ever in love or dating for a long period. This was a summer fling!

And if you read any of this board, you will see that most of us don't hate Cheslea, we hated Chan. Big difference.

Days4Life

luvpumpkns
Oct 9 2008, 10:21 AM
z24it25sgirl

I would hope so, theres NOTHING at all appealing bout seeing a old lady what is she 55?? Who wants to sit here and watch her spread her legs on national television, if Dan is going to hook up with someone I would rather it be someone a little younger, so yes thats why you see Kate with only one man a year, its unappealing for most people who are 30 something and under to watch an old lady getting her kicks on TV .......

to be fair, i'm 25, and kate's last love scene with ej was far hotter than watching chelsea play dress-up in lingerie. and i'm way closer in age to chelsea than i am to kate. kate just exudes sexuality, whereas chelsea just doesn't--for me, anyway.
The gorgeous, sexy, divine Lauren Koslow described as an old lady......I'm speechless!

mesagirl
Member Avatar

Chelsea treated Nick like crap during their relationship. She was actively pursuing other men while still in a committed relationship with Nick. For that alone, I could care less how Chelsea feels regarding Kate and Daniel. Karma is a bitch. :tounge:

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Ok, I don't think 55 is THAT old!! :) And you have to remember not everyone who watches this show is in their 30's. There are alot of us past that mark, and sugar to be quite honest, the sex is alot better AFTER 30!! ;)

fenderbabe
Member Avatar

z24it25sgirl
Tripp
Oct 9 2008, 10:07 AM
z24it25sgirl
Oct 9 2008, 09:59 AM
Tripp
Oct 9 2008, 09:56 AM
kvgamble
Oct 9 2008, 09:53 AM
How could Kate do something like that, she knows how Chelsea feels about Daniel. I guess she is back to her old self.
How could Kate...? Chan is over which Chelsea is the one who broke up with him. It's funny because as I recall, many Chan fans insisted that it was ok for Chelsea to semi-cheat on Nick with Daniel because "You can't help who you fall in love with?" I could certainly use that same excuse here. And Dan sure doesn't seem to have a problem with getting with Kate.
Why does everything always come back to poor Nick?

Im not as irritated by this situation with Kan getting together as I am about "Kate letting Chels have it" .... I wonder if that means shes going to try and have sex with Chelsea to. Kate should take an ad out in the paper to advertise her services, she might get more business then Dan upset about Chelsea again ..... Dan is on rebound once again frmo his feelings with Chelsea, and Kate is there to exercise with him, must suck being the rebound tramp.
Kate is on the verge of finding out she has lung cancer. Daniel is her doctor. ANd what's more, she has asked for another doctor and he basically refused. Chelsea's reaction to see Date together proves her immaturity and why Chan could never have succeeded (which Chelsea admits tomorrow). I think Kate probably should have just told Chelsea what she was facing, but I also feel for her that a human being can only take so much. What she and Dan did happened before Chan was a couple, it's not Kate's fault that Chelsea kept denying her feelings and the girl can't call dibs on men she SAYS she won't go after.

As for Dan being on the rebound, it's funny given he can't get Kate out of his system since they have slept together and it's him who has managed to keep her in his circle whereas Kate has been the one pushing away.

Looking at Kate's past as a hooker (which was years ago), at least she succeeded in being one where Chelsea attempted but failed miserably (and looked ridiculous doing it). Kate's love life is always on target here even though she's only averaged one guy per year which pails in comparison to some of the "good girls" that have been featured on this show (Carrie, Belle, Chloe). Of course, if people never change, then what does that say about Chelsea who ran over her brother and was pissed off at getting community service for it?
Kate's love life is always on target here even though she's only averaged one guy per year

As for Dan being on the rebound, it's funny given he can't get Kate out of his system since they have slept together and it's him who has managed to keep her in his circle whereas Kate has been the one pushing away.

Daniel is only sticking around because he feels an obligation to her as her DR knowing she has cancer and its hitting hom because of his late wife. It is KATE who never stopped stalking Daniel until she set him up with that text for Chelsea to find out they had a fling.

I think Kate probably should have just told Chelsea what she was facing, but I also feel for her that a human being can only take so much.

Right and what better way to "deal" then bang the first hot stud you see.
I have to wonder. If Lauren Koslow was 23 and Rachel Melvin was 55 playing opposite characters, would there be a change in opinion for you? That's relatively ageist for you to say considering woman ANY age can be sexy and attractive. And considering that LK always knocks it out of the park with every guys she's every worked with and RM has not....well, yes, I'd rather watch the 55 year old who can display an ADULT romance and not some 12 year old looking woman, like Chelsea, with a 42 year old man (who by the way has better sexual and all sorts of chemistry with the 55-year old).

Daniel and Chelsea are over. They've been over, and there's really no reason why Daniel and Kate can't get back together now. Chelsea has already bitched out them both and said she doesn't care what they do. So, if Chelsea doesn't care, why should I? She's a fucking brat when it comes to Kate, and that was BEFORE Chelsea found out that Kate slept with Daniel BEFORE Chan were even together.

Jonatha

darraholic
Oct 9 2008, 10:22 AM
Lauren Koslow is GREAT for her age. In fact Lauren Koslow has had some of the greatest love scenes in the past 10 years.
Thanks Darraholic, so true! And big newsflash for some. ----> Millions and millions of 'mature' women enjoy sex everyday, more than once a day, 365 days of the year. Ummmm, like, yeah, whatever.... :wave:

Alligato
Member Avatar

Oh, and I'd rather watch a gorgeous sexual 50 year old woman get it on with a hot 40 year old man, than a girl with a teen body try to pretend to turn on a 40 year old man. Chan was all kind of ew and wrong.

ETA - I am 32 and still would rather watch Kate and Daniel over a teen and her father figure.
Edited by Alligato, Oct 9 2008, 10:29 AM.

fenderbabe
Member Avatar

Alligato
Oct 9 2008, 10:28 AM
Oh, and I'd rather watch a gorgeous sexual 50 year old woman get it on with a hot 40 year old man, than a girl with a teen body try to pretend to turn on a 40 year old man. Chan was all kind of ew and wrong.

ETA - I am 32 and still would rather watch Kate and Daniel over a teen and her father figure.
Hell, I'm 18 and I'd rather watch a 50 and 40 year old get it on over someone my own age with a 40 year old. Yeesh, I skeeve.

kvgamble

Do people just not understand how gross it is for a grandmother to have sex with her grandaughters ex. Hello!!!!

Jonatha

kvgamble
Oct 9 2008, 10:34 AM
Do people just not understand how gross it is for a grandmother to have sex with her grandaughters ex. Hello!!!!
<whispers> Hey, listen, this news is between you and me. It's only a soap. :eyeroll:

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

kvgamble
Oct 9 2008, 10:34 AM
In real life, maybe........but we're talking about DAYS here. Where Hope's dad is married to her step-sister or half sister???, Where an uncle is sleeping with a niece?? Where there are barely any forks in the family tree!! :D

I'm not saying that I'm in love with the idea of Kate and Daniel, I'm just saying I'm not ruling it out because she is supposedly "old". I'll have to watch their scene for myself, then decide! :wave:

kvgamble

Believe me I know its only a soap, but my lord these stories are killing me.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Jonatha
Oct 9 2008, 09:22 AM
Philip sees through Marlena's devious side

I'm not grossed out by Kate and Daniel at all. I'm no longer fazed by family-member-partner-swapping on this show, and anyway I'm delighted to say that Chelsea and Daniel never had sex.

But anyway, I honestly don't care much about them. I do however care about Philip, and what's this about him and Marlena and her devious side? Does this have something to do with Brady? Why are Marlena and Philip crossing paths at all?
Edited by Paxton, Oct 9 2008, 10:46 AM.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Paxton
Oct 9 2008, 10:45 AM

But anyway, I honestly don't care much about them. I do however care about Philip, and what's this about him and Marlena and her devious side? Does this have something to do with Brady? Why are Marlena and Philip crossing paths at all?
Well if we were to remain consistent with characters interacting, we could worry that there is a possible Philip/Marlena pairing coming up. (j/k!!!!)

I do wonder what that is. I'm trying to remember, what does Philip have to do with Marlena?

kvgamble

i would like to know the samething paxton

fenderbabe
Member Avatar

Philip and Marlena go back to the dock wars and John going schizo. I don't see what that ties into now though...

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Well, I'm wondering if it has something to do with Brady's upcoming return--maybe laying the groundwork for it. Marlena was one of those who was pretty nasty to Chloe back when it was thought Brady might have been killed. I don't know.

I feel sure we don't have to worry about Pharlena, lol, but don't give Dena any ideas!

darraholic
Member Avatar

Paxton
Oct 9 2008, 10:50 AM
I feel sure we don't have to worry about Pharlena, lol, but don't give Dena any ideas!
I wouldn't put it past Dena.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply