Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD/SOW tidbits
Topic Started: Oct 9 2008, 09:22 AM (3,352 Views)
kozzie21

No0o there's nothing at all appealing than a 13 year old looking girl trying to seduce a 40 yr old man. That's just nasty as hell. I mean the grl has a 12 year old little boy's body;at least Kate has boobs. Lauren is GORGEOUS and you bashing her like that just proves how butt wet you are about the date sex. LMFAO. I'm only 16 but I would rather watch a sexy 50 yr old do a love scene than a 12 yr old broomstick try and put on lingerie.

Stalking? Do you even wanna go there? lol sweetie Chelsea was the one who STALKED Daniel 24/7 and even got a job at the hospital but yet that's called "love" right?
Edited by kozzie21, Oct 9 2008, 11:42 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Really looking forward to the Daniel and Kate love scene, as i was bummed we didn't get to see their original one..

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

JANALH
Oct 9 2008, 10:26 AM
Ok, I don't think 55 is THAT old!! :) And you have to remember not everyone who watches this show is in their 30's. There are alot of us past that mark, and sugar to be quite honest, the sex is alot better AFTER 30!! ;)
And it's pretty damn good at 65! Of course my hubby is only 58.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Thanks Jonny! I actually can't wait for the Kate/Daniel/Chelsea stuff.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

ArizonaDaze
Oct 9 2008, 12:21 PM
JANALH
Ok, I don't think 55 is THAT old!! :) And you have to remember not everyone who watches this show is in their 30's. There are alot of us past that mark, and sugar to be quite honest, the sex is alot better AFTER 30!! ;)
And it's pretty damn good at 65! Of course my hubby is only 58.
You GO girl!!! :rockon:

Kyrai

darraholic
Oct 9 2008, 10:55 AM
Paxton
Oct 9 2008, 10:50 AM
I feel sure we don't have to worry about Pharlena, lol, but don't give Dena any ideas!
I wouldn't put it past Dena.
You guys are scaring me! Never mention stuff like this if there is any chance Dena may hear it, particularly if it relates to Marlena.

Which is why I'm curious about Marlena's devious side too. I hope she's trying to do something to help John, but she sure is taking her time about it. I hate seeing him in pain. Stop the pain please!

I have to admit, I love Date now. I'm so glad Kate is finally getting a decent story. LK is wonderful.

Edited by Kyrai, Oct 9 2008, 12:43 PM.

six
Member Avatar

darraholic
Oct 9 2008, 09:28 AM
I wonder who accuses Abe & Lexie of being bad parents?

Must be the ex baby sitter. Isn't she supposed to show up at Abe's party?

Kate and Daniel need to get a room at one of their own houses. They aren't afraid of Victor or Philip walking in on that?

Alligato
Member Avatar

Did someone say Pharlena??
I don't know why but I can't stop laughing at that! Thanks for giving me the giggles!

You go Arizona Daze!

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

LK is very beautiful and some of Days' most memorable recent love scenes have involved her and RJ, who is also in her 50's I believe. Age has nothing to do with it. Days has many beautiful woman over 50.

These do sound great. I'm very excited for the mayor stuff and the Abe/Lexie spoiler interests me too. I'm also getting really into this double pregnancy stuff and I never thought that would happen. Glad the Trent stuff is moving somewhere too and Daniel/Kate sounds very good.
Edited by PhoenixRising05, Oct 9 2008, 03:18 PM.

DolceDiMera
Member Avatar

z24it25sgirl
Oct 9 2008, 10:14 AM
Tripp
Oct 9 2008, 10:07 AM
z24it25sgirl
Oct 9 2008, 09:59 AM
Tripp
Oct 9 2008, 09:56 AM
kvgamble
Oct 9 2008, 09:53 AM
How could Kate do something like that, she knows how Chelsea feels about Daniel. I guess she is back to her old self.
How could Kate...? Chan is over which Chelsea is the one who broke up with him. It's funny because as I recall, many Chan fans insisted that it was ok for Chelsea to semi-cheat on Nick with Daniel because "You can't help who you fall in love with?" I could certainly use that same excuse here. And Dan sure doesn't seem to have a problem with getting with Kate.
Why does everything always come back to poor Nick?

Im not as irritated by this situation with Kan getting together as I am about "Kate letting Chels have it" .... I wonder if that means shes going to try and have sex with Chelsea to. Kate should take an ad out in the paper to advertise her services, she might get more business then Dan upset about Chelsea again ..... Dan is on rebound once again frmo his feelings with Chelsea, and Kate is there to exercise with him, must suck being the rebound tramp.
Kate is on the verge of finding out she has lung cancer. Daniel is her doctor. ANd what's more, she has asked for another doctor and he basically refused. Chelsea's reaction to see Date together proves her immaturity and why Chan could never have succeeded (which Chelsea admits tomorrow). I think Kate probably should have just told Chelsea what she was facing, but I also feel for her that a human being can only take so much. What she and Dan did happened before Chan was a couple, it's not Kate's fault that Chelsea kept denying her feelings and the girl can't call dibs on men she SAYS she won't go after.

As for Dan being on the rebound, it's funny given he can't get Kate out of his system since they have slept together and it's him who has managed to keep her in his circle whereas Kate has been the one pushing away.

Looking at Kate's past as a hooker (which was years ago), at least she succeeded in being one where Chelsea attempted but failed miserably (and looked ridiculous doing it). Kate's love life is always on target here even though she's only averaged one guy per year which pails in comparison to some of the "good girls" that have been featured on this show (Carrie, Belle, Chloe). Of course, if people never change, then what does that say about Chelsea who ran over her brother and was pissed off at getting community service for it?
Kate's love life is always on target here even though she's only averaged one guy per year

I would hope so, theres NOTHING at all appealing bout seeing a old lady what is she 55?? Who wants to sit here and watch her spread her legs on national television, if Dan is going to hook up with someone I would rather it be someone a little younger, so yes thats why you see Kate with only one man a year, its unappealing for most people who are 30 something and under to watch an old lady getting her kicks on TV .......

As for Dan being on the rebound, it's funny given he can't get Kate out of his system since they have slept together and it's him who has managed to keep her in his circle whereas Kate has been the one pushing away.

Daniel is only sticking around because he feels an obligation to her as her DR knowing she has cancer and its hitting hom because of his late wife. It is KATE who never stopped stalking Daniel until she set him up with that text for Chelsea to find out they had a fling.

I think Kate probably should have just told Chelsea what she was facing, but I also feel for her that a human being can only take so much.

Right and what better way to "deal" then bang the first hot stud you see.
I do. I am in my twenties and I think Kate is not only beautiful but simply exudes sex appeal. She and John were one of my all time favorite Days couples, and her scenes with EJ and Nicholas always sizzled. I'd love to see her in a hot, passionate frontburner romance, just not with Daniel because I don't see much chemistry between them and together they are as interesting as watching grass grow.

Mason
Member Avatar

Lauren Koslow is not only one of the sexiest women on DAYS, but in all of daytime. I don't care how old she is.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

z24it25sgirl
Oct 9 2008, 10:05 AM
luvpumpkns
Oct 9 2008, 10:03 AM
tripp, i think you're forgetting the 'chelsea clause': any man that chelsea once dated, is dating, or is thinking about maybe having a crush on is off-limits to everyone else in town. forever.
Its not about that but if you want to go there lets ..... so are you saying that Kate screwing Chelseas boyfriend a WEEK OR TWO after they broke up is OK ............ so does that mean that when Stax split next week that Chelsea wouldnt be at fault if she decided to jump into bed with Max?????? I mean Stax were in love and Dansea were in love... so whats the difference, OH Thats right, the difference is you guys alll hate Chelsea and you just think of any reason to make the rules different for her situations. Get over it.
Hey, the "get over it" comment is a little over the top here. They have the right to debate their side of the story.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Days4Life
Oct 9 2008, 10:25 AM
luvpumpkns
Oct 9 2008, 10:21 AM
z24it25sgirl
Oct 9 2008, 10:14 AM

I would hope so, theres NOTHING at all appealing bout seeing a old lady what is she 55?? Who wants to sit here and watch her spread her legs on national television, if Dan is going to hook up with someone I would rather it be someone a little younger, so yes thats why you see Kate with only one man a year, its unappealing for most people who are 30 something and under to watch an old lady getting her kicks on TV .......

to be fair, i'm 25, and kate's last love scene with ej was far hotter than watching chelsea play dress-up in lingerie. and i'm way closer in age to chelsea than i am to kate. kate just exudes sexuality, whereas chelsea just doesn't--for me, anyway.
The gorgeous, sexy, divine Lauren Koslow described as an old lady......I'm speechless!
Lauren Koslow just shows that age is a number. Old woman? I picture Lauren Koslow next to that term, and yeah. I have to laugh.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

JANALH
Sing it, sistah!!! We COULD let them know the details to reassure them, but...............nawww, it would probably be too much. :D :P

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Jonatha
Oct 9 2008, 10:37 AM
kvgamble
Oct 9 2008, 10:34 AM
Do people just not understand how gross it is for a grandmother to have sex with her grandaughters ex. Hello!!!!
<whispers> Hey, listen, this news is between you and me. It's only a soap. :eyeroll:
Jonatha, I think it's been a while since I've said.....

:wub2: I wuv you.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

kvgamble
Oct 9 2008, 10:42 AM
Believe me I know its only a soap, but my lord these stories are killing me.
There's a neat little invention called the remote. It comes with a fast forward button and an off switch.

Kyrai

DolceDiMera
Oct 9 2008, 04:14 PM
I do. I am in my twenties and I think Kate is not only beautiful but simply exudes sex appeal. She and John were one of my all time favorite Days couples, and her scenes with EJ and Nicholas always sizzled. I'd love to see her in a hot, passionate frontburner romance, just not with Daniel because I don't see much chemistry between them and together they are as interesting as watching grass grow.
I loved Kate with John too. I wish John were twins so Marlena could have one, Kate the other. :)

cassie1013

Um, ok, Chan is now banging by the Kiriakas pool? As in, outside? I mean worse things have happened, but does she really want Vic, Phil or even Chelsea to barge in on them?

Ellie

Not that it makes a huge difference but I have the magazine and the spoiler is "Philip sees Marlena's devious side". But I don't know what it means in either case, lol.

Nicole Walker

I love the way Marlena is written now. She's taking control of her life and not being the whiny victim anymore, she's fighting back with a lil dirtiness. Sometimes you have to fight fire with fire.

Date doing it by the pool is weird but it's gonna be HOT. Lauren is HOT and I love how she dresses. She doesn't dress like an old lady she dresses like a HOT sexy grandma.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply