Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD/SOW tidbits
Topic Started: Oct 9 2008, 09:22 AM (3,363 Views)
Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

PhoenixRising05
Oct 9 2008, 03:17 PM
LK is very beautiful and some of Days' most memorable recent love scenes have involved her and RJ, who is also in her 50's I believe. Age has nothing to do with it. Days has many beautiful woman over 50.

These do sound great. I'm very excited for the mayor stuff and the Abe/Lexie spoiler interests me too. I'm also getting really into this double pregnancy stuff and I never thought that would happen. Glad the Trent stuff is moving somewhere too and Daniel/Kate sounds very good.
I always can remember Renee Jones birthday as she shares it with my dad which happens to be this Monday the 13th. I can't remember exactly but RJ is either one year older than my dad or one year younger and my dad turns 49 on Monday. So RJ might just be days away from 50. ;)

I also think LK is one of the sexiest women in daytime, I am actually looking forward to a Date love scene.

Did Chelsea and Daniel even have sex? :shrug:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

Kirk
Oct 10 2008, 01:03 AM
If they did, I quickly blocked it out of my memory, because I don't believe so (thank God).

Deleted User
Deleted User

Kirk
PhoenixRising05
LK is very beautiful and some of Days' most memorable recent love scenes have involved her and RJ, who is also in her 50's I believe. Age has nothing to do with it. Days has many beautiful woman over 50.

These do sound great. I'm very excited for the mayor stuff and the Abe/Lexie spoiler interests me too. I'm also getting really into this double pregnancy stuff and I never thought that would happen. Glad the Trent stuff is moving somewhere too and Daniel/Kate sounds very good.
I always can remember Renee Jones birthday as she shares it with my dad which happens to be this Monday the 13th. I can't remember exactly but RJ is either one year older than my dad or one year younger and my dad turns 49 on Monday. So RJ might just be days away from 50. ;)

I also think LK is one of the sexiest women in daytime, I am actually looking forward to a Date love scene.

Jason47 says she's turning 50! How that woman is 50 I have no idea. She barely looks 40.
Quote Post Goto Top

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Nicole Dimera
Oct 9 2008, 11:27 PM
I love the way Marlena is written now. She's taking control of her life and not being the whiny victim anymore, she's fighting back with a lil dirtiness. Sometimes you have to fight fire with fire.

Date doing it by the pool is weird but it's gonna be HOT. Lauren is HOT and I love how she dresses. She doesn't dress like an old lady she dresses like a HOT sexy grandma.
I agree. This is the Marlena I want to see.

I like the idea of Kate and Daniel doing it by the pool. It reminds me of her and John doing it on the roof. That was HOT! This should be too. I hate that we missed out on their first time but I look forward to seeing it this time. LK is due for some action.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Kirk
PhoenixRising05

My bad. I thought she was already 50. I think I confused her age with Tanya Boyd, who I believe is in her 50's because I recall many of us marveled at her and Renee being not so far off in age.

Oh and Chelsea and Daniel never had sex, thank God. They had planned to the day she learned about him and Kate. Perfect timing indeed :laugh: .

Days4Life

Renee Jones is turning 50! Wow, that woman has fantastic genes.

luvpumpkns
Member Avatar

Days4Life
Oct 10 2008, 07:39 AM
Renee Jones is turning 50! Wow, that woman has fantastic genes.
i can't believe it either. wow! i thought she was in her thirties. she looks wonderful.

Nicole Walker

Renee looks great! John and Kate were HOT. Now NuJohn and Kate would probably be HOTTER.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply