Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
UPDATED Suds Report — Justis Bolding/Andrea Evans out!?; TVGC
Topic Started: Oct 10 2008, 01:55 PM (3,365 Views)
hunterforrester
Member Avatar

http://tvguide.sympatico.msn.ca/Soaps/Suds/Articles/081010_news_nelson_NB
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

kserox10

Glad we get a break from Kendall. :)

Also if Rebecca Budig leaves I will be sad but DO NOT RECAST!!!

Q Steph
Member Avatar
Put your hands up for Obama

I wish Ron would take stock of the scripts but getting rid of Sarah is a good start.

I'm not surprised Rebecca wants to leave. Greenlee's return (starting with Sabine) has been a disaster.

I used to like Zendall but both characters became insufferable.

I thought Eden had signed a long term contract. I'm tired of her coming and going.

I suppose Reilly will be back to finish Days off, huh?
Edited by Q Steph, Oct 10 2008, 02:11 PM.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Noooooooooooo to even mentioning a possible JER return to Days........ :flipoff:

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Damn! I was really hoping NATAS would bring back "Guest Actor"

What's with AMC and 4 month contracts?

As for JER coming back to DAYS? Bring it on!
Edited by Rick, Oct 10 2008, 02:26 PM.

cjknick
Member Avatar

Good Article Nelson .... lots of scoopage!

My guess on this blind item:
Which soap actor has been asked to tone down his drunken, outspoken behaviour at soap events?

Bryan D.

jane1978

Sorry, not believing the Reilly rumor at all. Actually, I would say all Nelson´s DAYS info is ridiculously biased lately. Seems someone is still bitter because the Higley/Scott/Corday thing didn´t pan how he hoped.

MaterialGurl
Member Avatar

JER coming back to Days, That would get tongues waging.

I would assume JL'S not cheap. Lucy and Johnny to follow?

daysfan
Member Avatar

Bye Bolding! :P

As for JER, oh I could see it. Tomlin worked for almost five years on Passions under JER as a director, and Tomlin's writing style(even though he's not writing on Days) is significantly similar to JER's, I really noticed it at OLTL earlier this year. And you just know NBC would be all for it. And Chris worked with JER before in a way at Sunset Beach...

hunterforrester
Member Avatar

Why should things change now!? No one believed the Higley VS. Scott story either! And it did work out the way I wanted to. They should have been fired. Along with Dena. Anyway: I have a great reln with Days these, er, days. No agenda.

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

- Thank god RB is leaving AMC. I might start watching again.

- and Ditto to Justis getting the boot; but I hope they recast the role with a more capable actress. Or bring Tina's son back to Llanview.

- And I think its a smart movie for Michael Graz is leaving; He has potential outside of daytime...and his character has "been there-done-her" with most of the young ladies in Genoa City.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Budig's out as Greenlee? And they screwed Sabine Singh for this, the real Greenlee? Serves you right, AMC!

And a big hell to the no on Reilly returning to DAYS.

I'm sad to hear Bolding is leaving OLTL. She wasn't the best actress, but I thought she was doing a fine job as Sarah. Sarah's pretty much a secondary character, so it's not like they need some shining star to play the role. I loved Bolding's chemistry with David Fumero. They were a couple I could actually see in real life, I thought. I wonder if they'll recast or just write Fumero out now that Cristian seems to be involved with Ray Montez's wife.
Edited by DrewHamilton, Oct 10 2008, 02:54 PM.

hunterforrester
Member Avatar

Nubia — HOT AVATAR!

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Oh yeah, forgot to mention Graziadei. It doesn't surprise me that he may not sign a new contract. What is surprising is that he's been on this show for four years now.

KittyKat
Member Avatar

"seriously, was Dena Higley born with a horseshoe up her you-know-what".

Well, I'm not going to be the one to go check. :scared:

Q Steph
Member Avatar
Put your hands up for Obama

The Graz should leave Y&R. Daniel is a completely useless himbo.

I used to not feel one way or another about Bryan, but I read a recent interview of his. I can believe he's fallen off the wagon (Or was it Lucas who had the drinking problem?) . He might need to see a shrink as well.
Edited by Q Steph, Oct 10 2008, 03:02 PM.

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

hunterforrester
Oct 10 2008, 02:53 PM
Nubia — HOT AVATAR!
lol thank you. The real thang is even hotter ;)

hunterforrester
Member Avatar

I'm updating Suds. Another casting scoop.

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

Awww.....I am gonna miss Tina....while her return was far from perfect, I hope they keep the door open for her to make recurring guest stints. Hopefully she could return again with a better storyline. However, I can understand why ABC doesnt want to keep flying her back and forth between LA and NYC.

Y&RWorldTurner
Member Avatar
Sharongate, bitches!

Nelson, a few weeks ago you reported that some of the directors Ed Scott brought to DAYS were leaving, and that's true. Looks like most of them are heading back to Y&R. Mike Denney directed Monday's US episode of Y&R.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply