Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Promo for wk of 10/13
Topic Started: Oct 10 2008, 04:02 PM (2,910 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Alligato
Member Avatar

Holy crap! When the article said that EJ and Nicole were going at it, I thought they meant they were fighting...not uh, screwing! I guess those two made up?
Oh boy!

I must say that I can't wait to see how this all plays out!
Thanks Angie!

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Alligato
Oct 10 2008, 04:21 PM
Holy crap! When the article said that EJ and Nicole were going at it, I thought they meant they were fighting...not uh, screwing! I guess those two made up?
Oh boy!

Thanks Angie!
The article said Sami was "heartbroken," so I assumed that meant it wasn't fighting but something else she saw (along with the mayor, apparently, lol).

Days4Life

At least Sami is trying to tell EJ about the baby.

I'm really looking forward to next week.

DolceDiMera
Member Avatar

Hot damn, I assumed Sami would spy Ejole only making out. This promo was a pleasant surprise!
I'm pretty bored with the whole Sami/Nicole rivalry. It's just played out!
The killer is kind of sexy!
Edited by DolceDiMera, Oct 10 2008, 05:50 PM.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Wow, I felt something for Sami there when she saw the gunman who shot the Mayor.

cjknick
Member Avatar

Holy Crap is right - that was a full blown out sex scene - Dang it! Wasn't expecting that ... That may be hard for Sami to overcome. That could end EJAMI! I just can't see Sami getting past actually seeing EJ and Nicole doing it ... Just like Lucas couldn't get past seeing Sami and EJ in bed!

Sindacco
Member Avatar

How many weeks now have this story been in the promos? Why can't they mix it up more?

mbdimera
Member Avatar

Let me guess what happens next......

Sami screams for help, EJ tosses Nicole off his crotch and he goes running to Sami.

Thanks for posting Angie.

Daytime
Member Avatar

That made my eyes burn!!!!

All I see is Nicole being a constalation prize......oh well......thats the way the cookie crumbles.

Nicole Walker

HOT DAMN! I better buy a fire extinguisher just to be on the safe side.
Edited by Nicole Walker, Oct 10 2008, 07:11 PM.

DolceDiMera
Member Avatar

Nicole Dimera
Oct 10 2008, 07:10 PM
HOT DAMN! I better buy a fire extinguisher just to be on the safe side.
Yes, I thought scorching hotness of the elevator scenes could not be surpassed but looks like the upcoming Ejole scenes may prove me wrong!

Nicole Walker

^It looks like they will. AZ hates doing love scenes but she does them so well. LOL!

Alligato
Member Avatar

AZ hates doing love scenes? Even with that man? Gosh, my body confidence is pretty low and I sweat when I am nervous, but damn I would strip bare and fake it for a love scene with James Scott! She does do them well!

As much as I hate all of this, I do love it when my soap makes me uncomfortable because of angst and misunderstanding. It kills me that Sami lies to EJ about her feelings and pregnancy, but you can't blame EJ for giving up and moving on.

All of this drives me nuts, but my eyes will be peeled to the screen. Guess they are doing something right.

And cj - Sami is supposed to interrupt an intimate moment with Lucas and Chloe too...so I am sure she will get over it. Its what happens when you blow off the guy you want to be with. However, if she is pregnant with EJ's kid, there is no way that EJami is over yet. She just has to tell him! I'm baffled she hasn't yet.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Daytime
Oct 10 2008, 07:04 PM
That made my eyes burn!!!!

All I see is Nicole being a constalation prize......oh well......thats the way the cookie crumbles.
It would be a constellation prize......Nicole and EJ shooting for the stars. :D
Sorry, I couldn't resist. :$ I think you meant "consolation"

Mason

As a guy, if I were E.J., I would want the consolation prize, if that's what Nicole is.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Mason
Oct 10 2008, 08:36 PM
As a guy, if I were E.J., I would want the consolation prize, if that's what Nicole is.
Sometimes the consolation prize ends up having the best guarantee! :D

cjknick
Member Avatar

Alligato
Oct 10 2008, 08:19 PM
AZ hates doing love scenes? Even with that man? Gosh, my body confidence is pretty low and I sweat when I am nervous, but damn I would strip bare and fake it for a love scene with James Scott! She does do them well!

As much as I hate all of this, I do love it when my soap makes me uncomfortable because of angst and misunderstanding. It kills me that Sami lies to EJ about her feelings and pregnancy, but you can't blame EJ for giving up and moving on.

All of this drives me nuts, but my eyes will be peeled to the screen. Guess they are doing something right.

And cj - Sami is supposed to interrupt an intimate moment with Lucas and Chloe too...so I am sure she will get over it. Its what happens when you blow off the guy you want to be with. However, if she is pregnant with EJ's kid, there is no way that EJami is over yet. She just has to tell him! I'm baffled she hasn't yet.
Thanks for reminding me Alligato I forgot about Sami walking in on those two too!

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

At least she is trying to tell EJ the truth. The old Sami would lie and put off the child as Lucas' which would probably be easier for her to cope with now. She ain't getting over the sex scene seen here.

SpriteEyes
Member Avatar

Paxton
Oct 10 2008, 04:24 PM
Alligato
Oct 10 2008, 04:21 PM
Oh boy!

Thanks Angie!
The article said Sami was "heartbroken," so I assumed that meant it wasn't fighting but something else she saw (along with the mayor, apparently, lol).
"heartbroken" being the operative word. :rockon:

Couldn't break her heart if she didn't love him.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply