Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days: A few more tidbits
Topic Started: Oct 11 2008, 07:43 PM (6,435 Views)
OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Most of you probably already know by now that Nicole is arrested....

-EJ is Nicole's attorney.

-She has a confrontation with two other inmates after she is taken to the infirmary.

-Kai Paris will be playing little Max in flashback scenes and Roscoe Born is Trent.

-Galen Gering's character comes to Sami's rescue (possibly a small fire) and it looks like he is the one who watches over her while she's in Witness Protection.

-More Phelanie and more Mick scenes coming up.

-Tony/Lexie scenes are coming up.

Please link only. Oh and enjoy them because you won't be getting any more. People are making me out to be some kind of scoop queen and other people are resenting it. I didn't have to do this but I did and now I don't want to anymore. :frown:
Edited by OneBadKitty, Oct 11 2008, 08:16 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

Thanks OBK! You rock!

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

OK....I'm getting a weird feeling here that they MIGHT go with the whole Nicole is Melanie's mom thing after all, especially if Melanie is truly the killer, and this comes to light. Just a vibe. I hope my vibe is wrong.
Wonder who these inmates are? Sounds rather intriguing!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason

Oh, joy. More Phelanie (what an appropriate name).

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Oct 11 2008, 07:46 PM
OK....I'm getting a weird feeling here that they MIGHT go with the whole Nicole is Melanie's mom thing after all, especially if Melanie is truly the killer, and this comes to light. Just a vibe. I hope my vibe is wrong.
It would be hilarious if it is Passions Edna and Norma. LMAO
But don't count on it...

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Mason
Oct 11 2008, 07:47 PM
Oh, joy. More Phelanie (what an appropriate name).
Well, since Dan can't be a pedophile, maybe we'll have Pedophile Phil? UGH!
After finally watching my recordings this week, Melanie is really turning me off. I kinda wish she would go away.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Rakesh198
Oct 11 2008, 07:48 PM
ladyofthelake
But don't count on it...
Well, since I never watched Passions......I don't know what the heck you're talking about! :D

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Oct 11 2008, 07:49 PM
Rakesh198
ladyofthelake
But don't count on it...
Well, since I never watched Passions......I don't know what the heck you're talking about! :D

Edited by Rakesh198, Oct 11 2008, 07:55 PM.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

The inmates in the Nicole scenes are played by Davenia McFadden, who played Lorena Davis on Y&R and Robin Coleman - I believe the same Robin Coleman who played Hellga on American Gladiators.

cjknick
Member Avatar

Thanks OBK .... great scoops

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Oct 11 2008, 07:54 PM
The inmates in the Nicole scenes are played by Davenia McFadden, who played Lorena Davis on Y&R and Robin Coleman - I believe the same Robin Coleman who played Hellga on American Gladiators.
thanks!

KMan101
Member Avatar

LMAO. I love Helga on American Gladiators!

shiningstar

OneBadKitty
Oct 11 2008, 07:43 PM
Most of you probably already know by now that Nicole is arrested....

-EJ is Nicole's attorney.

-She has a confrontation with two other inmates after she is taken to the infirmary.

-Kai Paris will be playing little Max in flashback scenes and Roscoe Born is Trent.

-Galen Gering's character comes to Sami's rescue (possibly a small fire) and it looks like he is the one who watches over her while she's in Witness Protection.

-More Phelanie and more Mick scenes coming up.

-Tony/Lexie scenes are coming up.
I am confused. Can you please clarify? I read this:

http://www.soapoperafan.com/days/comngo.html

Nick Turturro and Diane Delano have signed on to play Sami's guards, Hilda and Darrell, who first appear October 27 and 29, respectively.

So why is GG going to be protecting Sami if she already has guards? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

I don't know if he is actually guarding her, I said it looked like he was. But he does come to her rescue.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Rakesh198
Oct 11 2008, 07:54 PM
ladyofthelake
Oct 11 2008, 07:49 PM
Rakesh198
ladyofthelake
But don't count on it...

LOL!! I can hear the Nicole snark now!

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Oct 11 2008, 08:10 PM
I don't know if he is actually guarding her, I said it looked like he was. But he does come to her rescue.
It's not a dangerous situation, more like a humorous one.

marisol40

One Bad Kitty,

First, I want to say thank you for all the info you give us. No you don't have to do it, but it's nice that you do. Second, any whispers in the wind on what Brady's storyline is going to be?

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

marisol40
Oct 11 2008, 09:00 PM
One Bad Kitty,

First, I want to say thank you for all the info you give us. No you don't have to do it, but it's nice that you do. Second, any whispers in the wind on what Brady's storyline is going to be?
Nothing on Brady yet. :smile:

mbdimera
Member Avatar

Thanks for the info you were able to give us.

Sariah
Member Avatar

OBK - please don't stop with the scoopage! I have become seriously addicted to it.

If you really can't share anymore, thanks for what you have shared. It has been much appreciated. :)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply