Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days: A few more tidbits
Topic Started: Oct 11 2008, 07:43 PM (6,521 Views)
cjknick
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Oct 11 2008, 08:20 PM
Rakesh198
Oct 11 2008, 07:54 PM
ladyofthelake
Oct 11 2008, 07:49 PM
Rakesh198
Oct 11 2008, 07:48 PM
ladyofthelake
Oct 11 2008, 07:46 PM
OK....I'm getting a weird feeling here that they MIGHT go with the whole Nicole is Melanie's mom thing after all, especially if Melanie is truly the killer, and this comes to light. Just a vibe. I hope my vibe is wrong.
Wonder who these inmates are? Sounds rather intriguing!
It would be hilarious if it is Passions Edna and Norma. LMAO
But don't count on it...
Well, since I never watched Passions......I don't know what the heck you're talking about! :D

LOL!! I can hear the Nicole snark now!
OBK - you are greatly appreciated!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

d_sand
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Oct 11 2008, 07:43 PM
Oh and enjoy them because you won't be getting any more. People are making me out to be some kind of scoop queen and other people are resenting it. I didn't have to do this but I did and now I don't want to anymore. :frown:
"Scoop queen"?????

I thought you were just psychic. :D

Seriously....Don't succumb to other people's insecurities or resentments, if that's what you meant! I, for one, really dig your scoops! (I said "dig" your "scoops"...! Get it? :tounge: God, I'm a dork.)

I know a place where you would receive real red carpet treatment.......

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

d_sand
Oct 11 2008, 09:35 PM
OneBadKitty
Oh and enjoy them because you won't be getting any more. People are making me out to be some kind of scoop queen and other people are resenting it. I didn't have to do this but I did and now I don't want to anymore. :frown:
"Scoop queen"?????

Seriously....Don't succumb to other people's insecurities or resentments, if that's what you meant! I, for one, really dig your scoops! (I said "dig" your "scoops"...! Get it? :tounge: God, I'm a dork.)

If it's the site I'm thinking of, I will never go there again.

Charmqn
Member Avatar

what the hell are the doing with melanie? Is she going to have romance with Nick or try to get with phillip, while Phloe gets back together?

cjknick
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Oct 11 2008, 09:43 PM
d_sand
Oct 11 2008, 09:35 PM
OneBadKitty
"Scoop queen"?????

If it's the site I'm thinking of, I will never go there again.
I hope it wasn't FL? They love you over there ...

if it was - they are really on edge over there in light of the most recent preview clip....

Alligato
Member Avatar

OBK - Love you, hon! I'm gonna PM you for something.

And am I the only one who didn't know that Nicole was getting arrested? Is it for Trent's murder? Is she going to prison pregnant?
This is getting interesting.

angmc
Member Avatar

-She has a confrontation with two other inmates after she is taken to the
infirmary

Is she taken to the infirmary because of a confrontation with inmates or has the confrontation in the infirmary?

Thanks for posting this stuff OBK. The doubters are in the vast minority over at FL although they might be vocal.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Quote:

I hope it wasn't FL? They love you over there ...

Not exactly. :frown:

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

angmc
Oct 11 2008, 10:18 PM
-She has a confrontation with two other inmates after she is taken to the
infirmary

Is she taken to the infirmary because of a confrontation with inmates or has the confrontation in the infirmary?

Thanks for posting this stuff OBK. The doubters are in the vast minority over at FL although they might be vocal.

The confrontation is in the infirmary.

angmc
Member Avatar

Not exactly meaning it wasn't FL or that we don't love you over there?
Because we do :frown: Scoopage even when it's upsetting is appreciated. Even if I feel like :drunk: :drunk: afterwards.. :P ..and I don't drink

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Alligato
Oct 11 2008, 10:14 PM
And am I the only one who didn't know that Nicole was getting arrested? Is it for Trent's murder? Is she going to prison pregnant?
I didn't know either.

Reading that I have to suffer through more Phelanie is devastating. Is this even after she tries to seduce him and hopefully gets hurtfully rejected and humiliated? I liked Melanie when she first came on but I am rapidly getting very, very tired of her and I still cannot fathom who could behind the scenes could possibly have thought it was a good idea to test them together.

mesagirl
Member Avatar

OBK, I hope you don't stop posting spoilers. We should all know by now that spoilers never are exactly as they seem half the time. And if folks don't want to know them, then they shouldn't read about them ;)

I didn't know Nicole was getting arrested either. I just hope this run in with inmates doesn't affect her pregnancy. I am going to be seriously pissed if the writers have her miscarry.

cjknick
Member Avatar

OBK do you know if Nicole is still pregnant when she is arrested .... the spoiler about her having pains seems to be before the arrests....

angmc
Member Avatar

I desperately hope she miscarries. I hate the character and I hate EJ when she's around him..But For all of you who hate the Autism storyline, you'll probably be saddled with a Fetal Alcohol Syndrome s/l. The lush has been drinking like a fish for weeks and they have made sure to let the viewers see that. If Days ignores that then they are just plain stupid..
Edited by angmc, Oct 11 2008, 10:48 PM.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

cjknick
Oct 11 2008, 10:44 PM
OBK do you know if Nicole is still pregnant when she is arrested .... the spoiler about her having pains seems to be before the arrests....
She is still pregnant as far as I know. I think her pregnancy has complications and that's why she's taken to the infirmary.

cjknick
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Oct 11 2008, 10:47 PM
cjknick
Oct 11 2008, 10:44 PM
She is still pregnant as far as I know. I think her pregnancy has complications and that's why she's taken to the infirmary.
Makes sense - thanks!

Mason
Member Avatar

Paxton
Oct 11 2008, 10:37 PM
Reading that I have to suffer through more Phelanie is devastating. Is this even after she tries to seduce him and hopefully gets hurtfully rejected and humiliated? I liked Melanie when she first came on but I am rapidly getting very, very tired of her and I still cannot fathom who could behind the scenes could possibly have thought it was a good idea to test them together.
Probably the same moron who thought Daniel and Chelsea was a brilliant idea...AKA Dena Higley.

siamesecougar
Member Avatar

shiningstar
Oct 11 2008, 08:09 PM
OneBadKitty
Most of you probably already know by now that Nicole is arrested....

-EJ is Nicole's attorney.

-She has a confrontation with two other inmates after she is taken to the infirmary.

-Kai Paris will be playing little Max in flashback scenes and Roscoe Born is Trent.

-Galen Gering's character comes to Sami's rescue (possibly a small fire) and it looks like he is the one who watches over her while she's in Witness Protection.

-More Phelanie and more Mick scenes coming up.

-Tony/Lexie scenes are coming up.
I am confused. Can you please clarify? I read this:

http://www.soapoperafan.com/days/comngo.html

Nick Turturro and Diane Delano have signed on to play Sami's guards, Hilda and Darrell, who first appear October 27 and 29, respectively.

So why is GG going to be protecting Sami if she already has guards? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
They may do as other day and prime-time witness protection stories do. GG will be the Fed, Cop, CIA, FBI, or whatever boss agent over Sami's protection time. The other two may answer to him and provide more security.

:popcorn:

siamesecougar
Member Avatar

On Nicole's Pregnancy:

Nicole was supposed to be unable to have any children because of her father's mistreatment.

I've wondered about her being Melanie's mom, but dismissed it.

Nicole had a major motive for wanting Trent dead if nothing but revenge so if that is why she gets arrested I wouldn't be surprised. He was a major creep. Everyone in Salem is getting arrested these days spending a few hours in there so why not Nicole.

The actor did a great job playing Trent making him worthy of being a murder victim with several suspects who had reason to want him dead..

Nicole has not been drinking alcohol for several weeks episodes because it was upsetting her stomach. They have been making that clear everywhere she has gone. She refused John's offer, EJ's offer, and quite a few people in the pub have commented even before she found out she was pregnant. edited

To kill Nicole's pregnancy would be counter-productive in creating an extreme triangle. They wrote Allison's real pregnancy in and having both Sami and Nicole pregnant with EJ's kids makes for a what is EJ going to do now.

I see three possible scenarios, IMHO,

1) an ectopic pregnancy which would end in surgery and no pregnancy which fits with her not able to have a baby because of scarring caused by her life before. Nothing good usually happens to Nicole.

2) a miscarriage that would end Nicole's pregnancy.

3) As mentioned before this, a problem pregnancy that can only be carried to term with full bed-rest which would cause EJ to order her to live at the mansion under his care bringing him even closer to becoming more emotionally attached to Nicole.

Sami doesn't want to tell EJ, but Sami isn't going to be able to hide it forever or someone is going to tattle (probably Chloe). EJ can count and knows he is probably the only possible father. EJ will try to force Sami to move into the mansion where the fun begins as the two pregnant, hormonal, and jealous females have a hormonal territorial battle of snide comments and other verbal warfare. They were funny at the pub reacting to the clam dish whoever delivered to the counter where they were sitting and sniping at each other. ;p
Edited by siamesecougar, Oct 11 2008, 11:59 PM.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

mesagirl
Oct 11 2008, 10:42 PM
OBK, I hope you don't stop posting spoilers. We should all know by now that spoilers never are exactly as they seem half the time. And if folks don't want to know them, then they shouldn't read about them ;)

I didn't know Nicole was getting arrested either. I just hope this run in with inmates doesn't affect her pregnancy. I am going to be seriously pissed if the writers have her miscarry.
About the inmates - not postive if these ladies are inmates or attendants in the infirmary - but they are there.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply