Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days: A few more tidbits
Topic Started: Oct 11 2008, 07:43 PM (6,475 Views)
DolceDiMera
Member Avatar

Thanks so much for the scoops!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

maryg23dz
Member Avatar

Thanks for the amazing spoilers, OBK! Please don't let the stupidity of others clam you up... I for one LOVE to read what you share. If you have to stop, we understand, but hope you know that you're loved here!!! :cheer: :wub2: :applause:

As for the actual spoilers,

WOW - I didn't know that Nicole was going to be arrested! I wonder what for? I hope it's good... LOL! Cat fight with Sami? Trent's murder? Hmmmm

Sounds like some funny stuff coming up while she's in jail!

Phelanie is gross... better to go with Mick. Or, better yet... make Melanie guilty and throw her stupid ass in jail!!! I find her character to be increasingly shrill and annoying. The less Mel, the better IMO.

Thanks again for all the info... you rock, OBK! :rockon: :hail: :hail: :hail:
Edited by maryg23dz, Oct 12 2008, 01:47 AM.

jane1978

ladyofthelake
Oct 11 2008, 07:46 PM
OK....I'm getting a weird feeling here that they MIGHT go with the whole Nicole is Melanie's mom thing after all, especially if Melanie is truly the killer, and this comes to light. Just a vibe. I hope my vibe is wrong.
Wonder who these inmates are? Sounds rather intriguing!
I think this idea has been always in the air and thatīs why nobody ever asked Melanie about her mum. I think the show and Dena just waited till Whitesell and Tomlin are fully on board and greenlight the idea or not. But if they want Melanie to stay as a longterm character after Trentīs murder is resolved I have no doubt they will try to make her ties in Salem stronger than just Max.

As for the spoilers, I like it. A lot of things is happening.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

jane1978
Oct 12 2008, 05:58 AM
ladyofthelake
OK....I'm getting a weird feeling here that they MIGHT go with the whole Nicole is Melanie's mom thing after all, especially if Melanie is truly the killer, and this comes to light. Just a vibe. I hope my vibe is wrong.
I think this idea has been always in the air and thatīs why nobody ever asked Melanie about her mum. I think the show and Dena just waited till Whitesell and Tomlin are fully on board and greenlight the idea or not. But if they want Melanie to stay as a longterm character after Trentīs murder is resolved I have no doubt they will try to make her ties in Salem stronger than just Max.

As for the spoilers, I like it. A lot of things is happening.
They are! I just hope nothing happens to Nicole's baby. If nothing else, the viotrol towards the character in some quarters is just sickening. :soapbox: I guess it hasn't been noticed that Nicole is totally off alcohol right now.

More to the point, although I originally didn't like the idea of Nicole as mother, I'd like to see how this plays out. But, if they are so misguided as to give Sami yet another baby and hellbent on making Nicole lose hers, then I'd love to see Ari get a knock-out, Emmy-worthy, miscarriage scene that far surpasses the one Belle got.

I'm kind of intrigued by the bedrest idea that someone posted upthread. (Sorry, I forgot which one of you said that!). EJ at her beck and call...........you know. Nicole's made a lot of mistakes (gee, so has Sami!). Nicole's childhood was so shitty, I'd like to see her have a little happiness. I really like how she was written to have turned down John's money and how she handled EJ with pride and a little dignity. This is turning her away from her money-grubbing reputation. The redemption might be a little too fast for some, but then again, so was EJ's. Days doesn't have the luxury of long-drawn out redemptions when it seems its neck is constantly on the chopping block.

Damn, despite my best efforts, I might be turning into a Nicole fangirl! I'm certainly a fan of Arianne Zucker's. If Days starts treating her character the way it seems they're starting to treat EJ's, I hope she gets a kick-ass primetime job.

Well, you know, ironic justice would be that Sami has her baby and Nicole loses hers, but then EJ starts to feel trapped with Sami and having two kids by her, despite his love for his children and starts to become more attracted to Nicole.......Well, a girl can hope! Just as long as they don't keep him a wishy-washy male version of Carrie. I fear that's the road they're taking because they can't make up their minds. And, that's when I hope James Scott says "enough" and walks.
Edited by ladyofthelake, Oct 12 2008, 06:22 AM.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

OBK, I've been off the boards since yesterday and just got on and read your scoop. First of all, thanks for the info, it's greatly appreciated. :wave:

Secondly, I'm not exactly sure what happened to make you not want to post your info, but whatever happened, I'm sorry that you feel that way. :frown: I'm also sorry if the person or people who made you feel that way are associated with a board I'm a member of. It's not the way the majority of us act. But on any board, you will have those who try to stir up trouble.

Again, thanks for the info you've given, I personally have had fun trying to piece it all together! :wave: I may not like the direction of every storyline (or at least the seeming direction) but I know that has NOTHING to do with you or your information!!

Thanks again! :rockon:
Edited by SoapGal1, Oct 12 2008, 07:29 AM.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Oct 11 2008, 07:43 PM
Please link only. Oh and enjoy them because you won't be getting any more. People are making me out to be some kind of scoop queen and other people are resenting it. I didn't have to do this but I did and now I don't want to anymore. :frown:
Please don't stop posting these, we love them. Just ignore the psychopaths on the fan boards

----

I'm looking forward to the Tony/Lexie scenes and the flashbacks with Trent, thanks for posting.

ges
Member Avatar

I appreciate your spoilers. I wouldhave known none of this especially Phelanie! Isn't she 17 and jailbait? I'm a little confused on that one. As for the murder investigation, it's like a bad game of clue. We all know that is going to be someone who is thus far, not accused. Probably one of his gambling thugs. Ho-Hum. As to Nicole, I won't go there, but bedrest isn't going to cure what is wrong with her by a long shot. the damage is done.

six
Member Avatar

maryg23dz
Oct 12 2008, 01:44 AM
Thanks for the amazing spoilers, OBK! Please don't let the stupidity of others clam you up... I for one LOVE to read what you share. If you have to stop, we understand, but hope you know that you're loved here!!! :cheer: :wub2: :applause:

I agree with this. The majority of people looked forward to your scoops, and are grateful for what you were doing.

Is the fire at the Horton Cabin? Do you know if anyone else is there with Sami when it happens?

I didn't know Nicole was going to jail either.

Emma Frost
Member Avatar

OBK, Thank you so so so much for your info!!! I come here everyday hoping to see more from you!! You are fantastic!!!

I guess there will always be resentment and haters, especially on the internet when we are faceless, but we have to ignore them. Please know that a majority of the members at FL believe and trust you. We know they may not turn out exactly as predicted, but who cares, we have spoilers! And it is certainly more than we had the day before. I love them. It is a good part of the fun of the show.

Thank you again.

Nicole Walker

WOW! My girl goes to jail. Only Nicole will go to jail while preggers! LMAO. Thanks! Sounds interesting. It's probably about Trent and of course EJ is her attorney! LOL. Hope the baby is okay. OBK please keep posting, people are gonna doubt or exaggerate when it comes to peeps who get scoopage before it actually airs. That's how it's always been just ignore them unless they are compromising you and you're source. Anyways, really appreciate your scoops!
Edited by Nicole Walker, Oct 12 2008, 11:04 AM.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

OneBadKitty
Oct 11 2008, 07:54 PM
The inmates in the Nicole scenes are played by Davenia McFadden, who played Lorena Davis on Y&R and Robin Coleman - I believe the same Robin Coleman who played Hellga on American Gladiators.
Wow! It's hard to imagine social worker Lorena Davis as a threatening inmate!

Nicole Walker

Leave my Nicole alone, she's preggers!!

nancyhan77
Member Avatar

OBK, sorry to hear that people are giving you problems just for posting spoilers. I can't believe how demented people can be when I comes to soaps. I LOVE DAYS, but, would never think of posting nasty stuff just because I don't like what the person posting has to say. Now we won't be able to get your spoilers! I don't always agree with what you post, but, I do love reading it :) You always give me something to think about and that can't be bad :) I will totally miss your spoilers. Thanks for them. I still look forward to your opinions :soapbox:

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

I think I totally missed something. Kitty, people are giving you a hard time because they don't like your spoilers? That's pretty sad.

hart4ejami

Rakesh198
Oct 11 2008, 07:48 PM
ladyofthelake
It would be hilarious if it is Passions Edna and Norma. LMAO
But don't count on it...
Edna and Norma were a hoot.... :laugh:

Rak, that could be funny. I used to watch Passions, but sorry, gotta draw a line here between Days and Passions. Passions was my bizarre soap fetish. Days is my seriously obsessed soap habit, and , um, no thank you, but a couple of bruisers with some serious issues will do just fine.....but thanks for the chuckle.

Thanks for the spoilers, OBK !
Edited by hart4ejami, Oct 12 2008, 11:58 AM.

Nicole Walker

I wonder if Nicole is Melanie's mom! Maybe Nicole has amnesia or something maybe Trent beat her up so bad she doesn't remember that she was preggers. LOL. I don't know.

ilovemydays

Nicole Dimera
Oct 12 2008, 12:30 PM
I wonder if Nicole is Melanie's mom! Maybe Nicole has amnesia or something maybe Trent beat her up so bad she doesn't remember that she was preggers. LOL. I don't know.

According to Nicole the last time Trent beat her she was so badly injured that she had to go to the hospital.
Perhaps while she was there she found out she was pregnant. It makes sense to me that Nicole would run from Trent rather than raise the child in an abusive household. but once on her own Nicole was unable to support herself and a small child so Nicole probably had to give Melanie up for adoption. Nicole would never suspect that Trent would track down Melanie (especially if Nicole never told him she was pregnant) the way he tracked down Max.

Could the Melanie's last name, Leyden, be the name of her adoptive family?

OBK, I'm sorry if there are posters that were rude to you. I appreciate all that you have shared with us.
Edited by ilovemydays, Oct 12 2008, 01:15 PM.

Nicole Walker

^That's possible. I was told that EJ bails Nicole out of jail. Must be after she gets out of the infirmary.

GG's character and Sami. Almost sounds like a repeat of Luis and Sheridan on Passions. Luis watching over Sheridan while a hitman is after her. LMFAO. Oh boy here we go again. UGH.

OBK got a song for you!

*Instrumental to please don't stop the music*

Please don't stop the scoopage
Ma ma se, ma ma sa
Ma ma coo sa
Ma ma se, ma ma sa
Ma ma coo sa
Ma ma se, ma ma sa
Ma ma coo sa
Ma ma se, ma ma sa
Ma ma coo sa

Edited by Nicole Walker, Oct 12 2008, 02:09 PM.

naley12
Member Avatar

Nicole Dimera
Oct 12 2008, 01:21 PM
^That's possible. I was told that EJ bails Nicole out of jail. Must be after she gets out of the infirmary.

GG's character and Sami. Almost sounds like a repeat of Luis and Sheridan on Passions. Luis watching over Sheridan while a hitman is after her. LMFAO. Oh boy here we go again. UGH.

OBK got a song for you!

*Instrumental to please don't stop the music*

Ma ma se, ma ma sa
Ma ma coo sa
Ma ma se, ma ma sa
Ma ma coo sa
Ma ma se, ma ma sa
Ma ma coo sa
Ma ma se, ma ma sa
Ma ma coo sa

hahaha :laugh: great song ND!
I agree with Nicole Dimera, OBK Please do not stop the Scoopage :) your Full Of Awesomness and your post consist or greatness!

Nicole Walker

LMAO. Thanks Naley!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply