Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days: A few more tidbits
Topic Started: Oct 11 2008, 07:43 PM (6,573 Views)
naley12
Member Avatar

Nicole Dimera
Oct 12 2008, 04:28 PM
LMAO. Thanks Naley!
your Freaken WELCOME! :)
Me and my silly Opinons :P
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DolceDiMera
Member Avatar

Nicole Dimera
Oct 12 2008, 01:21 PM
^That's possible. I was told that EJ bails Nicole out of jail. Must be after she gets out of the infirmary.

GG's character and Sami.Almost sounds like a repeat of Luis and Sheridan on Passions. Luis watching over Sheridan while a hitman is after her. LMFAO. Oh boy here we go again. UGH.

OBK got a song for you!

*Instrumental to please don't stop the music*

Please don't stop the scoopage
Ma ma se, ma ma sa
Ma ma coo sa
Ma ma se, ma ma sa
Ma ma coo sa
Ma ma se, ma ma sa
Ma ma coo sa
Ma ma se, ma ma sa
Ma ma coo sa

Yes, it really does. I'll know Dena and company are attempting to create their own version of Shuis if Sami and the agent initially hate each other, which I bet that they will.

naley12
Member Avatar

DolceDiMera
Oct 12 2008, 04:45 PM
Nicole Dimera
^That's possible. I was told that EJ bails Nicole out of jail. Must be after she gets out of the infirmary.

GG's character and Sami.Almost sounds like a repeat of Luis and Sheridan on Passions. Luis watching over Sheridan while a hitman is after her. LMFAO. Oh boy here we go again. UGH.

OBK got a song for you!

Ma ma se, ma ma sa
Ma ma coo sa
Ma ma se, ma ma sa
Ma ma coo sa
Ma ma se, ma ma sa
Ma ma coo sa
Ma ma se, ma ma sa
Ma ma coo sa

Yes, it really does. I'll know Dena and company are attempting to create their own version of Shuis if Sami and the agent initially hate each other, which I bet that they will.
Aww Shuis LOVED them! :D
Ethan and Thersea and Shuis were my faves in passions I miss it :frown:

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Thank you to everyone who sent me PM's and posted at FL. I read every message and I'm really touched. You are right, why let one or two people who can't hang ruin it for everyone else? I'm glad you all appreciate my scoops so ....

I will start posting them again as long as my source lasts. Thanks to everyone who went to bat for me. :wub2:

SpriteEyes
Member Avatar

DolceDiMera
Oct 12 2008, 04:45 PM
Nicole Dimera

OBK got a song for you!

Ma ma se, ma ma sa
Ma ma coo sa
Ma ma se, ma ma sa
Ma ma coo sa
Ma ma se, ma ma sa
Ma ma coo sa
Ma ma se, ma ma sa
Ma ma coo sa

Shuis didn't end up together, did they? Star crossed until the very end just like Tabitha predicted.

I'm gonna stand her loudly and proudly all by myself and proclaim GO PHELANIE. I already like them better than Phloe.

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Oct 12 2008, 07:37 PM
Thank you to everyone who sent me PM's and posted at FL. I read every message and I'm really touched. You are right, why let one or two people who can't hang ruin it for everyone else? I'm glad you all appreciate my scoops so ....

I will start posting them again as long as my source lasts. Thanks to everyone who went to bat for me. :wub2:

So glad you're going to continue to post more scoops. Thanks OBK! :rockon:

Nicole Walker

I really appreciate people who post the scoops they get cause they don't have to tell us anything. Once again thanks for your kindness OBK.

GatsbyGirl
Member Avatar

Thanks for the scoops, OBK! Much appreciated. :smile:

cjknick
Member Avatar

Thanks OBK - you are much appreciated and the ladies at FL love you!

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

OneBadKitty

Thanks for all your scoops--I'm just hoping that there will be no Phelony scoops in the future! Unless they're that Melanie's off the show; after this week, I'm definitely in favor of that! :)

rubberduckie

OneBadKitty

Thanks! It is so very much appreciated.

naley12
Member Avatar

Paxton
Oct 12 2008, 08:59 PM
OneBadKitty

Thanks for all your scoops--I'm just hoping that there will be no Phelony scoops in the future! Unless they're that Melanie's off the show; after this week, I'm definitely in favor of that! :)
I to will be all for that ;)
btw; Hi Paxton

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Phelanie? Ugh. GG as Sami's protector? Double ugh.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Not worried about Philip and Melanie for reasons I've mentioned ad nausem already.

As for Galen's character watching over Sami, how did I guess they would go this route? It was so obvious once we learned Sami was going into witness protection. Makes me wonder if Galen suggested the idea. I do love it though. I fell in love with Shuis during that story and Marlena and Roman fell in love that way too. It's classic soap. Look forward to it.

I wonder why Nicole is in jail. Is it because of Trent's murder? That should be interesting.

cjknick
Member Avatar

I wonder if the new GG fans that they bring in with off set the EJAMI fans and the Lumi fans they will lose if they go the romantic route with the FBI guy and Sami?

Days4Life

It seems early to write Sami into witness protection; I'm surprised they aren't waiting until closer to the time she's done filming because that would be a great way to have her offscreen for awhile. I can't believe she's going to stay in witness protection for months, until after her maternity leave. And what about the twins...are they going to stay with her, which means EJ and Lucas will not be able to see them? Of course, this is Salem so I'm sure being in witness protection means she can still have a constant stream of people coming and going, they will just have to promise to keep it secret.

nancyhan77
Member Avatar

Thanks, OBK, so glad that we will continue to receive your scoops!!!

leharner

OneBadKitty

Thanks OBK,
I generally lurk here and post at FL and I was shocked when I saw a couple of nasties that swipped at you. All of the folks I respect and 'converse' with over at FL love to talk about your scoops. We take them like we take any spoiler. Thank you for what you do!
Laura

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply