Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Early Nelson Ratings — Soaps' best actors; TVGC
Topic Started: Oct 11 2008, 11:39 PM (1,230 Views)
hunterforrester
Member Avatar

Hate me now.

http://tvguide.sympatico.msn.ca/The+Nelson+Ratings+October+13+2008/Soaps/Nelson_Ratings/Articles/081013_ratings_nelson_NB.htm?isfa=1
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

thanks nelson! great list, btw!

Deleted User
Deleted User

Obviously everyone is going to have people they would take off/put in the list but for the most part good compilation. Though T. Stickney could be taken off since he ain't on no soap no mo'! Also, why 55? Random much LOL
Quote Post Goto Top

hunterforrester
Member Avatar

I thought why not have 55 — there a lot of great actors on soaps these days. Give them a shout-out; we need these actors in front burner stories. That's my goal.

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

Heather Tom and Alison Sweeney got robbed. LOL

hunterforrester
Member Avatar

It's not the best head writer award! LOL!

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

hunterforrester
Oct 11 2008, 11:59 PM
ROFL! Leave Heather alone. :D

Paul8148

Heather and Jack likely both miss the list for pushing for that pairing down our throats?

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

Glad you have Renee Jones on your list.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Thank you for including Arianne Zucker on that list. On this, you were spot on! She's really getting a lot of deserved kudos.

cjknick
Member Avatar

hunterforrester
Oct 11 2008, 11:59 PM
:lol: :funny:

oakdalelover

What? No Peter Bergman?

Good list though!

FanODays

Very interesting and thoughtful list.

One thing stood out, GH has a lot of talented actors, too bad the stories doen't really let them shine.

Jonatha

:hail: Great list! Thanks.

kserox10

Great list Nelson!!

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Great list, Joe and Renee :wub2:

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

I'm just glad to see Chan made the list. Of Top duos to avoid. LOL.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

hunterforrester
Oct 11 2008, 11:39 PM
Thanks for the early read! I can't hate you and I can't disagree with any of the performers on your list. Oh WAIT! I CAN hate you for causing me to crack a rib on that line about the tornado and Babe! LOL!

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

Amello
Oct 11 2008, 11:51 PM
Obviously everyone is going to have people they would take off/put in the list but for the most part good compilation. Though T. Stickney could be taken off since he ain't on no soap no mo'! Also, why 55? Random much LOL
Well he still shows up once in a blue moon on OLTL but he is SHAMEFULLY under-used. I remember reading a spokesperson for the show saying that they needed to choose between RJ and Vincent which I thought was asinine then! I think it's more so NOW since NEITHER is being used. Not having a group of strong Black characters in front burner storylines is one of the few areas where OLTL is lacking IMO. I love Layla but she is more of a supporting character right now.

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

Oh yeah - I'm happy for Joe, Ari and Renne. Glad to see Gina(GL) on the list too!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply