Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Early Nelson Ratings — Soaps' best actors; TVGC
Topic Started: Oct 11 2008, 11:39 PM (1,234 Views)
Mason

I'm glad you included OLTL's Pamela Payton-Wright on that list! Why OLTL still has yet to give her a contract is beyond me. I love me some Addie!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Mason
Oct 12 2008, 01:33 PM
I'm glad you included OLTL's Pamela Payton-Wright on that list! Why OLTL still has yet to give her a contract is beyond me. I love me some Addie!
I'm worried she might be the one to die. :unsure:

Mason

ladyofthelake
Oct 12 2008, 01:34 PM
Mason
If they killed Addie off (especially in a shooting), I'll be furious. That would just be heartless.

Nicole Walker

Addie rocks! I can't tell ya how hard I laughed at her and David. LOL.

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

Nicole Dimera
Oct 12 2008, 03:37 PM
Addie rocks! I can't tell ya how hard I laughed at her and David. LOL.
LOL ITA!

DolceDiMera
Member Avatar

Good list, I like a lot of your choices. Elizabeth Hendrickson is brilliant and Chloe is the most entertaining character in daytime!

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

So glad he didn't ignore the Zimmer.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Mason
Oct 12 2008, 01:37 PM
ladyofthelake
Oct 12 2008, 01:34 PM
Mason
If they killed Addie off (especially in a shooting), I'll be furious. That would just be heartless.
I love Addie. She tells it like it is! I'd love to see a scene with her and Roxie together, a nice LONG scene!

Mason

I know it's a looong shot, but I really want a scene with Dorian and Tina before AE leaves.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

Steve Frame
Oct 12 2008, 04:58 PM
So glad he didn't ignore the Zimmer.
Me too! She gets a LOT of abuse and it's nice to see something positive.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

Mason
When she walked in last Christmas in the middle of the Blair/Adriana brawl, it was one of my favorite scenes and left me begging for more of the "new" Addie! I think Ilene Kristen, Catherine Hickland, Timothy Stickney and Pamela Payton-Wright should ALL be on contract and featured more.

Mason

Grandpa Hughes
Oct 12 2008, 08:00 PM
I think Ilene Kristen, Catherine Hickland, Timothy Stickney and Pamela Payton-Wright should ALL be on contract and featured more.
I couldn't agree with you more!

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

DolceDiMera
Oct 12 2008, 04:38 PM
Good list, I like a lot of your choices. Elizabeth Hendrickson is brilliant and Chloe is the most entertaining character in daytime!
I LOVE Chloe and what she has done for the show!

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

Mason
Oct 12 2008, 08:02 PM
Grandpa Hughes
Oct 12 2008, 08:00 PM
I think Ilene Kristen, Catherine Hickland, Timothy Stickney and Pamela Payton-Wright should ALL be on contract and featured more.
I couldn't agree with you more!
:hail: ITA. All 4 actors are so great to watch.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply