Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DOOL Love Scenes on E! News.
Topic Started: Oct 12 2008, 11:41 AM (1,688 Views)
Rakesh198
Member Avatar

From d_sand @ FL

Quote:

I recorded it on my dvr, but I have no idea how to clip it for you guys here. So, I'll briefly recap: The segment is supposed to be about sex scenes on the soaps, but it is actually only about sex scenes on Days of Our Lives. It features Chloe and Phillip and (one of) the Days director, all discussing how sex scenes on the show are choreographed, what they wear, etc. It was pretty interesting.

E! news will repeat itself until Monday 7PM. So check your local listings.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

The segment is up on youtube as well.

Nicole Walker

LMAO. Just in time cause that goes hand in hand with Ejole's sex scene that is HOT.

nancyhan77
Member Avatar

Thanks for the headsup! Going to check it out :)

DolceDiMera
Member Avatar

Courtesy of lilika on RB and youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cM5VgTJ2q3g
Edited by DolceDiMera, Oct 12 2008, 12:47 PM.

Sariah
Member Avatar

Good stuff! Jay and Nadia look stunning together, and it looks like we're getting a new Phloe love scene! They did air old stuff from their last go-round, but with the outfits and the set, what they were filming was a new scene!

It's so awesome that Days got this kind of media coverage - I think it's very cool that they got on E. :)

Nicole Walker

Nadia is one lucky lady to do that with Jay. Now she might get Eric. OMG. LOL.

naley12
Member Avatar

FREAKEN HOTNESSS!!!!! LOVE PHLOE!!! Can not wait for this scene to air!!
GO PHLOE!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Nicole Dimera I agree she is a very lucky Lady :wub:

DolceDiMera
Member Avatar

It's kind creepy and awkward when the director gets on top of Nadia to show Jay what to do, lol.

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

DolceDiMera
Oct 12 2008, 11:58 AM

thanks! :)

naley12
Member Avatar

DolceDiMera
Oct 12 2008, 04:47 PM
It's kind creepy and awkward when the director gets on top of Nadia to show Jay what to do, lol.
I agree SO weird and Creepy LOL.

annalee003
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

How is it creepy?

Alligato
Member Avatar

Wow! Is this new? I thought I remember some of that from their FWB phase. However, if it isn't new, just goes to show that Nadia just couldn't pull off sexy with Bryan....or Bryan couldn't pull off sexy with Nadia. Their love scenes didn't come across anywhere near this hot!!

Thanks for sharing! Love when Days gets some E! time!

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Alligato
Oct 13 2008, 08:36 AM
Wow! Is this new? I thought I remember some of that from their FWB phase. However, if it isn't new, just goes to show that Nadia just couldn't pull off sexy with Bryan....or Bryan couldn't pull off sexy with Nadia. Their love scenes didn't come across anywhere near this hot!!

It had both new and old stuff. The scenes at the end are ones we've already seen, but the other scenes--where Jay was wearing the patterned shirt that I hate (get it off of him, Nadia!) look to be new and upcoming. So yay for me!

naley12
Member Avatar

Paxton
Oct 13 2008, 09:47 AM
Alligato
Oct 13 2008, 08:36 AM

It had both new and old stuff. The scenes at the end are ones we've already seen, but the other scenes--where Jay was wearing the patterned shirt that I hate (get it off of him, Nadia!) look to be new and upcoming. So yay for me!
I Liked the shirt LOL! but Jay is HOTT in whatever :wub:
I am happy we are getting new Phloe scenes!!! WOOT! for me as well!

coryoplayer

DolceDiMera
Oct 12 2008, 11:58 AM

Thanks for the link DD. Appreciate it since I missed the E show yet once again!!!
Cory

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Very interesting. Jay seems to light up around Nadia. It seems he enjoys working with her alot.

Thanks for posting.
Edited by PhoenixRising05, Oct 15 2008, 12:37 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply