Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers & Previews; week of 10/27 *UPDATED 10/21*
Topic Started: Oct 14 2008, 10:03 PM (8,743 Views)
Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

fenderbabe
Oct 15 2008, 05:13 PM
Great for some more Date interaction as well. I'm officially stoked, so, no one whiz on my rainbow!
Well whizzing isn't as romantic as snot you know! ;)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

fenderbabe
Member Avatar

Tripp
Oct 15 2008, 05:19 PM
fenderbabe
Oct 15 2008, 05:13 PM
Great for some more Date interaction as well. I'm officially stoked, so, no one whiz on my rainbow!
Well whizzing isn't as romantic as snot you know! ;)
Oh Tripp, you can rub snot on my pants any day!

...just stay the hell away from my autistic child and his zoo, or I'll have to kill you.

Nicole Walker

Date is HOT.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

There should be more to this Wednesday spoiler later:

Wednesday
Sami fakes illness in order to convince Darrell to let her see a doctor

suzipawhuska
Member Avatar

I feel sorry for Sami, too. And I hope all of this is leading up to Lumi again.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Is Darell Galen's character?
Quote Post Goto Top

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Amello
Oct 15 2008, 07:26 PM
I was thinking it was him too, but it is the name of the guard:

* "Darrell", Sami's guard, will be played by Nick Turturro. Nick will first air Monday, October 27th.

http://www.soaps.com/daysofourlives/comings_and_goings/

Deleted User
Deleted User

Angie79
Oct 15 2008, 09:22 PM
Amello

* "Darrell", Sami's guard, will be played by Nick Turturro. Nick will first air Monday, October 27th.

Ah ok. But let me say it's really aggravating that we don't know his damn name LOL
Quote Post Goto Top

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Wednesday
Sami fakes illness in order to convince Darrell to let her see a doctor; Philip tells Chloe that Kate has cancer.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Amello
Oct 15 2008, 09:54 PM
Angie79
Oct 15 2008, 09:22 PM
Amello

Ah ok. But let me say it's really aggravating that we don't know his damn name LOL
It is! It is like they are keeping it a secret for some reason.

Mason
Member Avatar

Angie79
Oct 15 2008, 10:10 PM
It is! It is like they are keeping it a secret for some reason.
Christ, that almost makes me afraid that Brandon will turn out to be the FBI agent. (Yes, I know, that makes absolutely no sense, LoL).

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Does Gerring have a first airdate yet? The last I heard, it was just roughly late-October. His name should be coming up soon, don't you think?

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I am pretty sure it was in one of the mags that his first airdate is October 31st.

Nicole Walker

"Ah ok. But let me say it's really aggravating that we don't know his damn name"

Glad I'm not the only whose frustrated!! Why won't they tell us his name? He's even on the list for soap fest event coming up and they don't have his characters name. LOL! I wanna know his name!

Why doesn't Sami tell the dude she's preggers?
Edited by Nicole Walker, Oct 15 2008, 11:05 PM.

Alligato
Member Avatar

Angie, you just seem to know it all! Thanks for all the scoop, girl!

hajones1

iam sorry that iam ask again about the daily spoiler the long verse for 27 and 31 thank you in advance.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

hajones1
Oct 16 2008, 08:40 AM
iam sorry that iam ask again about the daily spoiler the long verse for 27 and 31 thank you in advance.
They will be posted when they are released. There really is no need to keep asking.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Thursday
Kate undergoes her first round of chemotherapy; Lexie and Abe doubt their decision to expose Theo to the public eye.

Nicole Walker

Thanks.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Daily spoilers

Monday, October 27th
Sami covers Johnny's revelation and says goodbye; Chloe and Lucas are intimate; Nicole baby-sits Johnny; Nick tells Melanie that he can help establish her innocence if she stays; Chelsea wants to confide in Nick that she worries about Kate.

Tuesday, October 28th
Max admits his worry that Melanie may have killed Trent; Trent's will leaves all to Melanie but a box and a letter; Kate says she has lung cancer and wants Lucas to run the business; Chelsea runs to Kate's treatment with a St. Sofia medal; photo shoot.

Wednesday, October 29th
Darrell gets reassigned when he realizes Sami is faking illness; Bo opens an envelope intended for the police but doesn't tell Melanie; Philip cements his status with Chloe; Nicole plans to decorate the nursery, and she and EJ discuss marriage.

Thursday, October 30th
When Nicole is arrested, she fears EJ doesn't believe her; Sami drugs her new guard, just as a stranger appears; Kate has chemotherapy, but her odds aren't good; an interview overwhelms Theo, and Abe and Lexie question his public exposure.

Friday, October 31st
Stephanie confides in Philip about Melanie; Nick offers to let Mel stay with him at Maggie's; EJ tries to defend Nicole, who has been arrested, and she freaks out; an intruder spooks Sami, but the man is an FBI agent, Rafe, who will replace Hilda.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply