Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS: 1991 Pier Scene; Marlena's Return
Topic Started: Oct 15 2008, 08:56 AM (563 Views)
JohnandMarlenaFreak
Member Avatar

Most scene flashback in the HISTORY of ''Days of our lives''.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Clh9FbevzAM
Edited by JohnandMarlenaFreak, Jan 3 2009, 10:53 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

I always get chills watching this scene, no matter how many times I've seen it before.

JohnandMarlenaFreak
Member Avatar

After all these years,I still love this moment,cannot wait to see it again on Friday.

peaches179

OMG! I get chills everytime I watch those scenes! Thanks for posting!

Jarlena4Eva
Member Avatar
Jarlena-Holic

I just love that scene! I can't believe they are letting Drake and Deidre go after all their fabulous work! Anyway, I can't wait to see this scene on Friday! It does make me happy to know that we will get some good flashbacks in the end.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Great scene!!!! I still remember seeing it for the first time.......I was balling right along with them.................THOSE were the DAYS!!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · The Video Vault · Next Topic »
Add Reply