Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Molly Burnett Feature in SOD; Terry is mentioned!
Topic Started: Oct 15 2008, 01:49 PM (3,490 Views)
PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I thought this warranted it's own thread. I won't post the whole thing because it isn't allowed and isn't necessary but I got my SOD today and was reading the "Focus On..." feature, which is on Molly Burnett. The last paragraph has Molly reacting to still getting used to being a star and she alludes to Terry. It's hilarious.

Here it is: "My mom reads the blogs online and she'll be like, 'This guy says he wants to marry you and he doesn't even know you!'"

:laugh:

I can't believe Terry's influence has reached SOD. :laugh:

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jonatha

Ooh, don't take it so lightly, Molly. :scared:

bellcurve
Member Avatar

This guy reminds me of the Rebecca Schaefer stalker. Sickening.

Mason
Member Avatar

This is getting serious...

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

It at least makes me feel better to know her mother is aware and hopefully, if Terry is a risk, which he really does seem to be, they can take steps.

Mason
Member Avatar

It doesn't sound like Molly and her mother take Terry as seriously as they should, though. To me, it sounds like they're just laughing it off. Hopefully I'm wrong though.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Mason
Oct 15 2008, 01:56 PM
This is getting serious...
I think it's been serious.

I do like the fact that her mother has noticed this and brought it to her attention. My concern though is that she is taking it lightly as Jonatha said, like some traditional rabid fan who just has a crush on her. I think it would help if Molly saw how many videos Terry has made of her or his posts all over the net that are beyond disturbing. Shelley, Rachel, Molly, and even Darin (since he's paired with Shelley's character) have reason to worry. Terry's been doing this for awhile now and it just seems to get more worrisome by the day.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

A family friend of Molly's was posting at Survivor Sucks when Terry started posting there. The family friend ended up telling the family who had no clue about Terry. Also, the family friend said Molly had no clue about Terry.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

^I'm glad someone is taking note of things. I really hope Shelley and Rachel are aware too, although I would think they would be as Terry is all over the place so that makes it hard to notice.

Nom71

Who is this Terry person?

Mason
Member Avatar

Nom71
Oct 15 2008, 02:20 PM
The biggest nut this side of a Payday bar.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I don't think Terry is as any more dangerous than other soap opera fans. I think he wants attention and he loves the attention that all of you give him when he makes these absurd posts and declarations of love. I remember when Terry first started posting, he was nothing like he is now. It's when everyone started responding to him and pumping him up is when he became the ridiculous poster he is now.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
Oct 15 2008, 01:49 PM
I thought this warranted it's own thread. I won't post the whole thing because it isn't allowed and isn't necessary
It's not allowed? I have seen lots of threads with articles.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

Nom71
Oct 15 2008, 02:20 PM
He posts on every single message board. You'd notice his posts if you saw them.

His Posts are alot like this:

I LOVE MOLLY BURNETT AND I WILL MARRY HER ONE DAY!!!! SHE LOVES ME TOO AND SHE KNOWS I LOVE HER! SHELLEY IS ALSO MY GIRL TOO! I LOVE HER AND WILL MARRY HER ONE DAY TOO! DARRIN BROOKS IS MY GUY! I AM NOT A STALKER LIKE THAT GUY ON ONE TREE HILL! I LOVE MY MELANIE N STEPHANIE!!!!

Nicole Walker

LMAO!

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

PhoenixRising05
I thought this warranted it's own thread. I won't post the whole thing because it isn't allowed and isn't necessary but I got my SOD today and was reading the "Focus On..." feature, which is on Molly Burnett. The last paragraph has Molly reacting to still getting used to being a star and she alludes to Terry. It's hilarious.

Here it is: "My mom reads the blogs online and she'll be like, 'This guy says he wants to marry you and he doesn't even know you!'"

:laugh:

I can't believe Terry's influence has reached SOD. :laugh:

Oh, man, he'll be ALL over the place now. Check all the new posters....... ;)

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

I really would hope they don't take it lightly. It's when things like this are taken lightly that the worst happens........he might want attention, and he might escalate to more, especially if he truly is mentally ill

Alligato
Member Avatar

LOL, Darraholic! Good job!

Why can't someone (PI hired by Days) track down Terry's IP address or whatever and put out some kind of restraining order. If you copy any of what he writes, that is total internet stalking and harassment. Go to his house and serve him some legal papers.

I would imagine he is some 17 year old high school outcast in his parent's basement in the middle of nowhere, USA with a wild, warped imagination and a bunch of computers...but you never know.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

He said he is going to the November 1st event. Right now, Molly is his #1 priority and she is his full focus. SH and RM are not mentioned as much.

So my guess is, if he really does go to the event, the first person he's gonna make a beeline for is Molly.
Edited by Tripp, Oct 15 2008, 05:06 PM.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Sindacco
Oct 15 2008, 02:22 PM
PhoenixRising05
I thought this warranted it's own thread. I won't post the whole thing because it isn't allowed and isn't necessary
It's not allowed? I have seen lots of threads with articles.
The board was getting in trouble for posting articles word for word so now they must either be re-worded or not the whole article.

So, he's going to the event on Nov. 1st? Wow...I hope those girls have security, particularly Molly since she seems to be his end all to be all right now.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply