Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Molly Burnett Feature in SOD; Terry is mentioned!
Topic Started: Oct 15 2008, 01:49 PM (3,516 Views)
Nicole Walker

Hopefully Molly has mace.
Edited by Nicole Walker, Oct 15 2008, 05:25 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
Oct 15 2008, 01:49 PM
I thought this warranted it's own thread. I won't post the whole thing because it isn't allowed and isn't necessary but I got my SOD today and was reading the "Focus On..." feature, which is on Molly Burnett. The last paragraph has Molly reacting to still getting used to being a star and she alludes to Terry. It's hilarious.

Here it is: "My mom reads the blogs online and she'll be like, 'This guy says he wants to marry you and he doesn't even know you!'"

:laugh:

I can't believe Terry's influence has reached SOD. :laugh:

ROFLMAO!!!!!!! OMG, LMAO! I really needed that laugh. Thanks for posting!

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

darraholic
Oct 15 2008, 02:02 PM
A family friend of Molly's was posting at Survivor Sucks when Terry started posting there. The family friend ended up telling the family who had no clue about Terry. Also, the family friend said Molly had no clue about Terry.
Good.

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

Sindacco
Oct 15 2008, 02:22 PM
PhoenixRising05
I thought this warranted it's own thread. I won't post the whole thing because it isn't allowed and isn't necessary
It's not allowed? I have seen lots of threads with articles.
Not anymore... The soap magazines are only okay with summarizing the article. No word for word, scanning, etc...

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

Me and OBK were in a chat with him last week and Terry says he is going to I think the DAYS event in November, where he said he can't wait to meet molest some of the cast. I don't know who is going, but Terry said he will be there for sure.

Look out Shelley, Rachel, and Molly! :scared:
Edited by Kirk, Oct 15 2008, 06:10 PM.

fenderbabe
Member Avatar

Kirk
Oct 15 2008, 06:08 PM
where he said he can't wait to meet molest some of the cast.
I know I really shouldn't have laughed at that, but I did.

If Molly doesn't have mace, I hope she has a good right hook or stays by someone 24/7. Looney Toons ain't got nothing on Terry.

leelee
Member Avatar

I hope we don't hear about a missing person's case after this event. :scared:

phloeishot
Member Avatar

Terry is a real nut job!

Implosion

IHeartDRRick
Oct 15 2008, 01:54 PM
This guy reminds me of the Rebecca Schaefer stalker. Sickening.
LMAO

Toooooooooo funny!!!

Good ole T, making waves in print not just online.

Implosion

PhoenixRising05
Oct 15 2008, 02:02 PM
Mason
Oct 15 2008, 01:56 PM
This is getting serious...
I think it's been serious.

I do like the fact that her mother has noticed this and brought it to her attention. My concern though is that she is taking it lightly as Jonatha said, like some traditional rabid fan who just has a crush on her. I think it would help if Molly saw how many videos Terry has made of her or his posts all over the net that are beyond disturbing. Shelley, Rachel, Molly, and even Darin (since he's paired with Shelley's character) have reason to worry. Terry's been doing this for awhile now and it just seems to get more worrisome by the day.
YIKES

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Sindacco
Oct 15 2008, 02:22 PM
PhoenixRising05
I thought this warranted it's own thread. I won't post the whole thing because it isn't allowed and isn't necessary
It's not allowed? I have seen lots of threads with articles.
SOD/SOW articles can still be posted, but not word for word anymore. Just summaries.

naley12
Member Avatar

yeah I see a lot of his posts on my youtube which I delete
My youtube is Phloefan12 btw

luvpumpkns
Member Avatar

Alligato
Oct 15 2008, 04:35 PM
LOL, Darraholic! Good job!

Why can't someone (PI hired by Days) track down Terry's IP address or whatever and put out some kind of restraining order. If you copy any of what he writes, that is total internet stalking and harassment. Go to his house and serve him some legal papers.

I would imagine he is some 17 year old high school outcast in his parent's basement in the middle of nowhere, USA with a wild, warped imagination and a bunch of computers...but you never know.
a mod at nbc told me the reason they were having trouble permanently getting rid of him was because he used aol or a similar dial-up provider. apparently, they assign you a new IP address every time you log on, so they could never get rid of him for good. i haven't seen him around the boards lately, so maybe things have changed.

a lot of people thought he was a teen, too, because he'd always be claiming to post from his cell phone in class. then someone found a youtube account of his that said he was in his thirties, so who knows? i hope for the actresses' sakes that he is just some sad lonely teen as opposed to some older psychotic stalker.

Mason
Member Avatar

I've had the misfortune of seeing a picture of him and he's definitely not in his thirties.

Princessah
Member Avatar

Mason
Oct 18 2008, 07:44 PM
I've had the misfortune of seeing a picture of him and he's definitely not in his thirties.
Terry does what he does because it gives him attention. Attention he obviously isnt getting IRL. I highly doubt he is dangerous. And to be honest, comments like these are probably why he lives in his own little world where soap stars will want to marry him. Not everyone looks like James and Nadia.

Mason
Member Avatar

No one on the boards can be held responsible for the way that Terry is. That's just absurd.

Princessah
Member Avatar

Mason
Oct 21 2008, 03:39 PM
No one on the boards can be held responsible for the way that Terry is. That's just absurd.
You are right but people in general reacting that way to him are partially responsible.

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

Molly seems like a very sweet girl! :)

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Princessah
Oct 21 2008, 03:45 PM
Mason
Oct 21 2008, 03:39 PM
You are right but people in general reacting that way to him are partially responsible.
Can you blame us? I mean, look at the history of stalkers and how they get started. He could be perfectly safe, or this could build up to something else. Remember Rebecca Sheffer?
If nothing else, there are signs that the boy is mentally ill. Either that, or he has a perverted sense of humor and needs to get another hobby. In this day and age, however, you cannot take for granted that he's just some poor pathetic sap who can't socialize. Well, I guess you can. But, there are poor pathetic saps who can't socialize that turn out to be stalkers.
I wish the guys' family would intervene, but I'm sure they see him as harmless. If he does go to the NBC event in November like he says, I guess we'll really find out then if he's harmless or has ulterior motives. If he turns out to be harmless, so be it. Why does it hurt to be cautious?
As for his picture, Mason, did you see it on the Internet? He could post any picture. I wouldn't go by that.

Mason
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Oct 22 2008, 06:00 AM
As for his picture, Mason, did you see it on the Internet? He could post any picture. I wouldn't go by that.
LoL, I don't think he would post the picture he did if it weren't really him.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply