Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Deidre to appear on Bonnie Hunt show; Thursday, October 16th!
Topic Started: Oct 16 2008, 01:25 AM (617 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Days of our Lives’ Deidre Hall on The Bonnie Hunt Show

It’s apparently a Days of Our Lives theme week on “The Bonnie Hunt Show”, as following Alison Sweeney’s (Sami Brady) appearance on Monday, Deidre Hall (Marlena Evans) will take the couch (or is it a chair?) on Thursday, October 16.

During her appearance, Hall will take a personality test with Dr. Pepper Schwartz, who is a Professor of Sociology and author. Dr. Schwartz is also a relationship expert who co-created the Duet Total Compatibility System, which is used pair people up on the Perfect Match website.

“The Bonnie Hunt Show” airs on NBC, but check your local listings so you don’t miss what the results reveal about Deidre’s personality!

http://www.soaps.com/daysofourlives/news/2681/Days_of_our_Lives%E2%80%99_Deidre_Hall_on_The_Bonnie_Hun
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cassie1013

...like, for dating?

LOL.

Ellie

LOL they got their spoilers totally mixed up. Deidre talked about Days and about her family. Very nice interview. Enjoy!

Ellie

Here's a picture...

Posted Image

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

That was a cute interview. They talked alot about her real life, which is quite enlightening. Good for her even trying to ring that bell and then encouraging the big guy to do it.

I will have to tune in to Bonnie's show more. It seems very fun and educational and she asks some pretty good questions. Days was pretty in with Ellen last year so I guess they shifted that to Bonnie Hunt now with all the Days stuff she has going.

I did have to laugh though because Dee was wearing a white pantsuit and we all know what used to happen to Marlena on Days when she wore a white pantsuit....big trouble :laugh: .
Edited by PhoenixRising05, Oct 16 2008, 06:49 PM.

Ellie

PhoenixRising05
Oct 16 2008, 06:48 PM
I did have to laugh though because Dee was wearing a white pantsuit and we all know what used to happen to Marlena on Days when she wore a white pantsuit....big trouble :laugh: .
LOL! Good news, it was beige. :smile:

Kyrai

I've been wanting to see this. Thanks for posting!

Edited by Kyrai, Oct 16 2008, 07:14 PM.

hops
Member Avatar

So cute. Deidre has a great sense of humour. I've always enjoyed Bonnie. Loved her 'Life with Bonnie' show.

daisysmommy

PhoenixRising05
That was a cute interview. They talked alot about her real life, which is quite enlightening. Good for her even trying to ring that bell and then encouraging the big guy to do it.

I will have to tune in to Bonnie's show more. It seems very fun and educational and she asks some pretty good questions. Days was pretty in with Ellen last year so I guess they shifted that to Bonnie Hunt now with all the Days stuff she has going.

LMAO on the hue comment. Too true.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Ellie
Oct 16 2008, 07:00 PM
PhoenixRising05
LOL! Good news, it was beige. :smile:
Was it?

It looked white as I watched it. Well, that is good news alhtough the white outfit curse only seemed to affect the character of Marlena :laugh: .

Kenny
Member Avatar

Do they sedate the audience before the show begins or something? LoL Seriously, it sounded like they were all asleep. Bonnie Hunt is so un-funny!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply