Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Sami in the crossfire
Topic Started: Oct 16 2008, 07:56 AM (2,056 Views)
Jonatha

Please link to DR:

Summarized:

Sami comes face to face with mayor Marino's killer, Sami runs straight into EJ's arms this week.

"Sami freaks out and screams," says Alison Sweeney. Sami's survival instincts kick in and she manages to get away from him.

Sami runs to the mansion blabbering about the murder and interrupts an intimate moment between EJ and Nicole. She runs to EJ for safety and she trusts him to keep her safe, "Which is telling," says Sweeney.

The police and Roman arrive on the scene to take charge. Later, at the station, Sami describes the face of the mayor's killer to a sketch artist while the murderer plans to off Sami.

"The hit man knows Sami can ID him," explains Sweeney. So he is going to go after her immediately to make sure she can't testify.

Sami heads to the Horton cabin, desperate to keep safe with Lucas and EJ by her side. But the killer already has her in his sights. He takes a shot at Sami but EJ manages to knock her out of the line of fire - saving her life.

When Marlena, John and Roman arrive, Roman announces there's only one way to keep Sami safe; she'll need to disappear for a while and go into the Witness Protection program. Sami is opposed to that.

"She's even more against it when she learns she's be separated from her twins," insists Sweeney. "She doesn't want to be away from them and she doesn't want to leave Johnny in EJ's hands knowing Nicole and Stefano will be around him all the time." She focuses solely on her twins. It's actually Lucas who reminds her of her other child, her pregnancy. That's when she realizes she has to do the witness protection program; it's a stay of execution. She can avoid telling EJ she's pregnant for a while if she's in hiding."

Or so she hopes. But as an emotional Sami says goodbye to her parents, and the twins, little Johnny points to her belly and says, 'Baby.' EJ's alarm bells go off putting Sami in the line of fire once more.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting, Jonatha!! The last part sounds exciting........Johnny letting "the cat out of the bag". Now, if EJ can just act like EJ, nothing will stop him from finding out the truth!!!

maryg23dz
Member Avatar

Thanks for the news, Jonatha!

:wow: Yay! This sounds fantastic! I can't believe little Johnny outs mommy... hee hee hee, that's awesome! I'm glad EJ's going to finally pick up on the idea that Sami's pregnant. Let's hope he tracks this lead down 'til the end!
Edited by maryg23dz, Oct 16 2008, 09:36 AM.

cjknick
Member Avatar

Oh please Oh please can EJ have a gun - man is that man sexy when he handles a gun! I'm sorry can't help it ....

Nicole Walker

Thanks for posting!! Outted by a lil kid what a shame. LOL!!

pspcindy
Member Avatar

Thanks Jonny!!!

Sounds like next week is very emotional.

Aw that is so cute. Little Johnny has the brain his daddy lost. Maybe he can help daddy find it again.

cjknick
Member Avatar

I love the fact that Johnny outs his mom - out of the mouths of babes - THE TRUTH! Yippee! I love that fact that Sami goes to EJ for safety and that EJ is the one to save her...

EJole
Member Avatar
BANNED

ARGGHH! Johnny.. Annoying.
Now EJ focuses to Sami, again, and poor Nicole leaves all alone! Please I hope that Sami tells EJ the baby is Lucas'. That would be the best!
EJOLE and LUMI 4EVER!

cjknick
Member Avatar

EJole
Oct 16 2008, 10:47 AM
Now EJ focuses to Sami, again, and poor Nicole leaves all alone! Please I hope that Sami tells EJ the baby is Lucas'. That would be the best!
EJOLE and LUMI 4EVER!
Even if she did .... it wouldn't work because Chloe knows that it's EJ's baby - She will tell Nicole for sure!

Alligato
Member Avatar

cjknick
Oct 16 2008, 10:18 AM
Oh please Oh please can EJ have a gun - man is that man sexy when he handles a gun! I'm sorry can't help it ....
You know, cj, while I was reading this, I was thinking the best way to get EJ to get back to his old, shady self would be to have gun and kill the hitman in front of Sami without batting an eye.
That way, she can see that he will protect his family at all costs, but also he hasn't totally lost his balls!

Thanks so much, Jonny! I love running to my computer on Thursdays to read all the good stuff coming up!!

aimees76
Member Avatar

:puke: :flipoff: So sick of this b.s.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

This does sound pretty good..

lizis2lovely

Gosh... i am now just remembering how EJ really used to be... He was such a bad man... what happened??? I do miss the old EJ.. that is what got me loving him in the first place.. Now, well.. he is still good looking but missing that edge... He needs it back.. the gun thing would be really good...

:lol:

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Sounds very good. Good action and drama.

Love John, Marlena, and Roman being mentioned and Johnny pointing to Sami's stomach is a nice touch and should make for a nice little cliffhanger.
Edited by PhoenixRising05, Oct 16 2008, 06:53 PM.

soapfan
Member Avatar

EJole
Oct 16 2008, 10:47 AM
EJOLE and LUMI 4EVER!
I would love for that to happen too. I do think that Chloe would end up telling Nicole that the baby isn't Lucas'.

Simmi
Member Avatar

yay! more sami, all the time!

/sarcasm

;)

angmc
Member Avatar

Simmi
Oct 21 2008, 09:27 PM
yay! more sami, all the time!

/sarcasm

;)
No sarcasm from me! More Sami, please!!!! :cheer:

Nicole Walker

UGH. I really wish they made AS maternity leave longer.
Edited by Nicole Walker, Oct 21 2008, 09:44 PM.

Mason
Member Avatar

angmc
Oct 21 2008, 09:35 PM
More Sami, please!!!! :cheer:
Is that even possible?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply