Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD/SOW tidbits Oct 28
Topic Started: Oct 16 2008, 08:18 AM (2,295 Views)
Jonatha

Sneak peeks:

Nicole has severe abdominal cramps
Philip has it out with Daniel about Kate
Chloe fumes when Sami cuts in on her Lucas time
Chelsea tries to make plans with Nick

Kate's diagnosis is in!

Next week:

Chloe goes off on Melanie
Philip lets Lucas go from Titan
Theo has an incident
Bo and Hope set Melanie up

What will happen:

Philip learns how devious Melanie can be
Stephanie betrays Max's confidence
Sami comes face to face with the killer

Meet Sami's New Beau!

You've got to feel sorry for poor Lucas. After wasting years ignoring the fact that Sami was the woman he truly wanted to be with, he finally opened his eyes... only to be blindsided by her relationship with EJ. Now, it looks as if Lucas could find himself having to compete with yet another guy, as rumor as it, that Galen Gering - who is slated to hit Salem on Friday, October 31, as an FBI agent named Rafe - just might have been cast as a new love interest for Alison Sweeney's Sami!

In fact, the actor is hoping the rumors of a Rafe/Sami pairing are true. "I love working with women who are smart, and hold their own and are sassy. Those are definitely qualities that Alison has in spades! It will be a good match-up for us as far as getting in each other's hair and having some fun!"

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting, Jonatha! That's just what Sami needs, another man!!

darraholic
Member Avatar

Thanks Jonatha.

I really wish they would end this Lucas/Chloe pairing. It all seems forced.

And could the writers possibly write Sami as a strong single woman? It's sickening how she just goes from man to man with no respect.

leelee
Member Avatar

Another man for Sami?! it seems like all we hear about on the show anymore is Sami/Ej?Nicole bullshit. I wish somebody would just fucking backburn Sami already.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Why is Lucas being fired already? God, can't this man keep a job?

Sami needs a completely new man that isn't named Lucas or EJ. We've been down those roads too many times for the last 2 years. This exactly what Sami needs. I can't wait to see Sweeney and Gerring on screen together.

DolceDiMera
Member Avatar

Thanks!
Why, why, oh why is Sami getting another boy toy :puke: Galen's character is already ruined.
I'm glad to see the brief Bope mention even if it is involving Melanie, whom I can't stand.
I wish they'd end the Phelony and Lucas/Chloe bullshit immediately.
Aw, I really hope Nicole's baby is healthy, although at this point in time, I wouldn't be opposed to her losing it. I don't really like what this baby storyline is doing to her character.

cjknick
Member Avatar

This is so confusing, Sami is pregnant, Ali is going on maternity leave and is the host of the biggest loser and GG wants his character to be Sami's new love interest ... is the guy NUTS!

Plus if the writer's give Sami another love interest aren't they going to alienate both the EJAMI and LUMI fans bases - HUGE MISTAKE!

Nicole Walker

I'm starting to wonder if James is leaving. It makes no sense at all to give Sami another love interest when they can either put her with Lucas or EJ cause both relationships still have ties. Even in this article they basically exclude EJ and say that Lucas has to compete with this new character. WTF? I am so mad but I might end up liking Sami and Rafael but I'm still holding out hope that'll I'll get my Nicole and Rafael scenes.
Edited by Nicole Walker, Oct 16 2008, 10:30 AM.

cjknick
Member Avatar

Nicole Dimera
Oct 16 2008, 10:29 AM
I'm starting to wonder if James is leaving. It makes no sense at all to give Sami another love interest when they can either put her with Lucas or EJ cause both relationships still have ties. Even in this article they basically exclude EJ and say that Lucas has to compete with this new character. WTF? I am so mad but I might end up liking Sami and Rafael but I'm still holding out hope that'll I'll get my Nicole and Rafael scenes.
This character the FBI guy just seems like such a short term character to me... does anyone know what kind of contract GG signed? (not that contracts mean squat) What are they going to do with a random character with no associations in Salem? At least Daniel and Nick have family in Salem.

Alligato
Member Avatar

Hell, yea, I am sure GG wants to be Sami's love interest. I am sure he wants to be paired with the hot Days commodity and get the front burned storyline!

It is assanine though. You got the Lumis and the EJamis who are pushing for their pairing, and now you throw in another guy for this screwed up girl who is pregnant with EJ's kid? WTF!!!
Who is writing this shit??
We got other single chicks coming out of the ass...why pair this dude with Sami!!

Don't like him already...LOL! I really don't even know him! Do they really need an FBI guy once the witness protection thing is wrapped up? Smells short term role to me!

Thanks for sharing!
I can't believe that Lucas is being fired. I honestly get the impression that EJ and Lucas might be leaving!!!

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Alligato
Oct 16 2008, 12:16 PM
I honestly get the impression that EJ and Lucas might be leaving!!!
I think you're right.

mesagirl
Member Avatar

cjknick
Oct 16 2008, 09:51 AM
This is so confusing, Sami is pregnant, Ali is going on maternity leave and is the host of the biggest loser and GG wants his character to be Sami's new love interest ... is the guy NUTS!

Plus if the writer's give Sami another love interest aren't they going to alienate both the EJAMI and LUMI fans bases - HUGE MISTAKE!
Lumi fan bases were alienated a long time ago. I used to love Lumi, but ever since Sami willingly slept with the man that she claimed raped her, the man that destroyed her real marriage, the man who threatened to kill off her family members, etc... I immediately turned off from Lumi. Lucas can do much better than Sami at this point.

I am all for a new love interest for Sami. Anything that keeps apart the terrorist and his victim, I'll cheer whole heartedly for! :cheer:

I don't know about Lucas leaving... has something further occured regarding that rumor? I thought it was already put to bed. I do understand that JS is not necessarily wanting to resign his contract though.

luvpumpkns
Member Avatar

Nicole Dimera
i am starting to wonder the same thing. either him or lucas has to go..i just can't see sami being pursued by three different guys.

desertgal

I am really looking forward to Galen coming on board as an FBI agent. I am hoping down the road though that we will see his character teamed up with Nicole. I think they're chemistry would be great.

DolceDiMera
Member Avatar

luvpumpkns
Oct 16 2008, 01:41 PM
Nicole Dimera
i am starting to wonder the same thing. either him or lucas has to go..i just can't see sami being pursued by three different guys.
They did it with Lulu on GH and I do see them doing it on Days with Sami.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Really looking forward to Galen and his possible pairing with Sami.

These sound pretty good. I'm shocked Philip fires Lucas. Wonder where that will leave him and what makes Philip do that.

I also love the Chloe/Melanie spoiler. That should be fun. Melanie definitely isn't making alot of friends LOL.

Mason
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
Oct 16 2008, 06:52 PM
I'm shocked Philip fires Lucas. Wonder where that will leave him and what makes Philip do that.
I'm sure it has something to do with Chloe, directly or indirectly. :eyeroll:

Shylock

Rafael?

I wonder if Donatello, Michelangelo and Leonardo will approve of this potential romance with Sami.

kpuma

Shylock
Oct 16 2008, 08:28 PM
Rafael?

I wonder if Donatello, Michelangelo and Leonardo will approve of this potential romance with Sami.
HYSTERICAL!

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

cjknick
Oct 16 2008, 10:50 AM
Nicole Dimera
This character the FBI guy just seems like such a short term character to me... does anyone know what kind of contract GG signed? (not that contracts mean squat) What are they going to do with a random character with no associations in Salem? At least Daniel and Nick have family in Salem.
It wouldn't be so unusual to bring him in to see how he works,and bring in family later. That's how the Bradys got in, after all.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply