Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD/SOW tidbits Oct 28
Topic Started: Oct 16 2008, 08:18 AM (2,171 Views)
ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

mesagirl
Oct 16 2008, 12:54 PM
I used to love Lumi, but ever since Sami willingly slept with the man that she claimed raped her, the man that destroyed her real marriage, the man who threatened to kill off her family members, etc... I immediately turned off from Lumi. Lucas can do much better than Sami at this point.

I am all for a new love interest for Sami. Anything that keeps apart the terrorist and his victim, I'll cheer whole heartedly for! :cheer:

Please don't fan the fanbase war flames again...................... :drunk:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Shylock
Oct 16 2008, 08:28 PM
Rafael?

I wonder if Donatello, Michelangelo and Leonardo will approve of this potential romance with Sami.
Cowabunga, dude!

luvpumpkns
Member Avatar

Shylock
Oct 16 2008, 08:28 PM
Rafael?

I wonder if Donatello, Michelangelo and Leonardo will approve of this potential romance with Sami.
:lol:

mesagirl
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Oct 16 2008, 09:21 PM
mesagirl
I used to love Lumi, but ever since Sami willingly slept with the man that she claimed raped her, the man that destroyed her real marriage, the man who threatened to kill off her family members, etc... I immediately turned off from Lumi. Lucas can do much better than Sami at this point.

I am all for a new love interest for Sami. Anything that keeps apart the terrorist and his victim, I'll cheer whole heartedly for! :cheer:

Sorry, not trying to. Just stating how I feel (I didn't even use the "r" word!). To be more PC then, I'll just say... anything that keeps them apart, I'll cheer for. Better? ;)

KMan101
Member Avatar

It's just sad that Sami can't be on her own without a man.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

KMan101
Oct 17 2008, 09:59 AM
Tell me about it. They had it going that way too before the pregnancy. I blame Ali though. She clearly pushed for it. Just notice how into things she is right now. Sure the writing for her has gotten better but she also got her way. Who knows. I mean, this story has brought back classic Lumi and the real Sami and Lucas so maybe Ali felt it would and that is why she pushed so strongly for it. I still wish they went the independent woman route but I will take a fresh, new pairing with Galen's character too. It's something new at least.

Mason

KMan101
I know. I don't think she's ever had a period of time where she wasn't either part of a pairing or chasing after a guy. It's almost like the writers think Sami is defined by the men that she's involved with, and it's ridiculous.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

One of the reasons I stopped liking Sami was that it had become abundantly clear to me that she had no goals or aspirations beyond getting married and having children. Or at least, if she had them at one time, they've certainly been dormant. I think she's better at losing in love than as a romantic lead anyway.

jimmyk311

Paxton
Oct 17 2008, 01:47 PM
One of the reasons I stopped liking Sami was that it had become abundantly clear to me that she had no goals or aspirations beyond getting married and having children. Or at least, if she had them at one time, they've certainly been dormant. I think she's better at losing in love than as a romantic lead anyway.
Maybe, Sami should have a career in becoming a surrogate mother.

So, I guess the next nicknames for Rafael and Sami is Rami or Rafi? :lol:

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Mason
Oct 17 2008, 01:30 PM
KMan101
I know. I don't think she's ever had a period of time where she wasn't either part of a pairing or chasing after a guy. It's almost like the writers think Sami is defined by the men that she's involved with, and it's ridiculous.
I may be wrong but I think the summer of 1999, the period right after her execution, she was basically without a man. Her and Austin didn't go anywhere until October I believe so that may have been the only period she was essentially man-less LOL.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Paxton
Oct 17 2008, 01:47 PM
Yea but many of the other females on this show are like that. I'm still furious at how Hope gave up the idea of being PC because it would take her away from Ciara but Bo (who shouldn't even be considered thanks to this latest scandel) has no qualms at all.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

mesagirl
Oct 17 2008, 09:44 AM
ladyofthelake
Oct 16 2008, 09:21 PM
mesagirl

Sorry, not trying to. Just stating how I feel (I didn't even use the "r" word!). To be more PC then, I'll just say... anything that keeps them apart, I'll cheer for. Better? ;)
Yeah......<<<<kisses>>>>>>

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register for Free
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply