Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: SOW - Actor Fired
Topic Started: Oct 16 2008, 01:15 PM (1,708 Views)
ljacks13
Member Avatar

SOW is reporting that Sebastian Roche has been let go. There are also rumors that Megan Ward was also leaving but Bob Guza says that she is isn't going anywhere.

GH rep would not comment on the rumors.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

maryg23dz
Member Avatar

Wow! I actually like Sebastian Roche... I'm guessing he either protects Alexis by making the "ultimate sacrifice" ie He jumps in front of the bullet from Karpov. Maybe they'll be nice and make him recover, but go to jail so that he can return if storyline dictates.

I bet Megan Ward wanted to go, but they can't let her because they would love MB - I've heard from too many places that he wants Skate or nothing, to NOT believe it. Too bad I absolutely HATE SKATE!!

SallySlice
Member Avatar

That's a good step in the right direction.

Alan Quartermaine's killer should not be able
to walk around town like nothing happened.
Good actor, but Jerry was ruined for me.
Just like the others in a long long LONG Guza list.

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

I think Sebastian is a fine actor but his character sucked!!

I am extremely happy he's leaving, not only did he kill Alan Quartermaine he shot Robin in cold blood and left her there to die and those are just a few of his crimes!

I have never believed that Alexis would EVER fall for a man who poisioned her nephew and almost killed him! She's way too smart for that :wave:

piper

Last week this was reported by Trixie at The Soaptown Steamroom:

Sebastian Roche is out may be truer then we think. From what sources are saying he has so many options coming up, and wants to spread his wings. Management wasn't able to work around his requests logistically, so hence the upcoming exit, and if true, my insider says you are really going to like the sweeps story. Roche was loving the idea of sending Jerry back to the dark side to facilitate his exit. My insider said he remains professional and charming, he's is a class act, the best French Export we've gotten here in the States for quite awhile. Considering all things, Nancy and Sebastian are pretty happy with the way things will play out. However they do not want Nancy to leave. If she did decide to leave this could be very serious for the show and her fans. They will find her a story come hell or high water. The real reason behind keeping Nancy happy is a case of "We may not be using you to full capabilities but we don't want anyone else to have you", so it's time for TPTB to step up to the plate. If they don't, things may get ugly, and Nancy is a fighter, and that's something many do not want to see. This woman is smarter then TPTB even realize

phloeishot
Member Avatar

Yay! No more Jerry Jax! Now if they would just kill off Sonny I'd be happy! :)

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

This actually kind of sucks. Yes, I never understood why the show kept stepping around all of Jerry's crimes as if they didn't happen but this is GH, home of mobsters-as-heroes.

Having said that, Sebastian Roche is a wonderfullly charming and funny person. He does have a recurring role on "24," so he won't be completely off our screens.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Roche is a fine actor but making him Jerry was just a mistake. It dumbed down everyone in town and the fact that Bobbie and him was never really addressed was a HUGE plot hole. The way they white-washed his crimes...now that was poor writing. I understand why they wanted to keep him but why not keep him as just Mr. Craig? Making him Jerry just fucked things up on so many levels.

I do hope he gets picked up by someone. He plays a great villain.

King
Member Avatar

Thank you, Jesus!

I can't stand him or Jerry.

Q Steph
Member Avatar
Put your hands up for Obama

SallySlice
Oct 16 2008, 02:04 PM
That's a good step in the right direction.

Alan Quartermaine's killer should not be able
to walk around town like nothing happened.
Good actor, but Jerry was ruined for me.
Just like the others in a long long LONG Guza list.
Agreed.

The character had no purpose after the Metro Court.

FanODays

Its a good move. Just because SR and NLG have good chemistry there was no sense to the pairing, sorry the DA falling for a terrorist is extreme even for GH. I figured that the character had limited time left when they had the character start going after Sam while he was claiming to be all about Alexis.

I also think/hope GH might be seeing that this stupid fake drug storyline is a bust. Jerry could take Nadine and Matt with his and nobody would really bat an eye.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply