Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS: Weekly Discussion; Week of Oct. 20th
Topic Started: Oct 19 2008, 03:23 PM (6,786 Views)
Sindacco
Member Avatar

Classic clip of the week: Stefano Lectures Andre

Discuss
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sindacco
Member Avatar

I just saw Mondays episode and I was disappointed, I did not like the way they followed up on Marino's death.

1. Stefano was nowhere to be found
2. Marino's body was laying there when Nicole and Sami just walked over/pass it.That was stupid, reminded me of last year when Stefano and Kate fucked right after Bart had been killed.
3. Once they had gotten to the police station I felt that they just used Marino's death as a plot in the Sami/EJ/Nicole mess, it should have been more about Abe/Stefano. But the preview for Tuesday had Nicole tell Lexie about the shooting so I hope they will play that part of the story better.

Can't say anything about the scenes with Melanie, Max, Stephanie, Bo and Hope since I FF through all of it.

To summarize it, the week started off bad just like the last one but hopefully it well get better later on.
Edited by Sindacco, Oct 19 2008, 03:24 PM.

jane1978

Sindacco
Oct 19 2008, 03:23 PM
Can't say anything about the scenes with Melanie, Max, Stephanie, Bo and Hope since I FF through all of it.

You should watch. Melanie is just so perfect conniving little b*tch. She is a real new Sami in the making and her scenes with Bope tomorrow are delightfull to watch.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

jane1978
Oct 19 2008, 03:44 PM
Sindacco

You should watch. Melanie is just so perfect conniving little b*tch. She is a real new Sami in the making and her scenes with Bope tomorrow are delightfull to watch.
I completely agree. I can't blame anyone FFing Stax as a rule but I think Monday's show was really good and that was thanks to Melanie. I'm not a DB fan but he has great chemistry with MB.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

I'm just not in to that story and I don't find any of the characters interesting.
Edited by Sindacco, Oct 19 2008, 04:00 PM.

brownberrya

Tripp
Oct 19 2008, 03:53 PM
jane1978
Oct 19 2008, 03:44 PM
Sindacco

I completely agree. I can't blame anyone FFing Stax as a rule but I think Monday's show was really good and that was thanks to Melanie. I'm not a DB fan but he has great chemistry with MB.
melanie is fun to watch she is good.

LovingDays

I just watched Monday episode.

And my comment on this episode is an awesome Episode.

I really liked the scene between Nicole & Sami in the police Station.

Shit men I really like Melanie right now.

Can't wait for Tuesday episode to see what will happen.

Overall An A+ im really happy to see Hope on screen today

peaches179

Sindacco
Oct 19 2008, 03:58 PM
I'm just not in to that story and I don't find any of the characters interesting.

Me either.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Sindacco
Ditto.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

I'm not even interested in the stories revolving around characters I do care about.

hops
Member Avatar

peaches179
Oct 19 2008, 08:25 PM
Sindacco

Me either.
add me to the list....

Deleted User
Deleted User

hops
Oct 19 2008, 09:13 PM
peaches179
Sindacco

Me either.
add me to the list....
Monday's episode proves Peter and Kristian feel the exact same way.
Quote Post Goto Top

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Amello
Oct 19 2008, 09:39 PM
hops
peaches179
Sindacco

Me either.
add me to the list....
What makes you think that?

I watched the scenes and they seemed fine. Kristian was doing her usual eyebrow at times. They were acting suspicious, which was what they were supposed to be doing in the scenes.

I'm with Jane and Tripp. I enjoyed the scenes and LOVE Melanie. She's even made Stax interesting. I'm enjoying the Trent story.
Edited by PhoenixRising05, Oct 19 2008, 09:56 PM.

Kyrai

Mason
Oct 19 2008, 08:32 PM
I'm not even interested in the stories revolving around characters I do care about.
Same here.

Deleted User
Deleted User

PhoenixRising05
Oct 19 2008, 09:55 PM
Amello
Oct 19 2008, 09:39 PM
hops
peaches179
Sindacco

Me either.
add me to the list....
What makes you think that?

I watched the scenes and they seemed fine. Kristian was doing her usual eyebrow at times. They were acting suspicious, which was what they were supposed to be doing in the scenes.

I'm with Jane and Tripp. I enjoyed the scenes and LOVE Melanie. She's even made Stax interesting. I'm enjoying the Trent story.
Nope the scenes definitely didn't come off that way. First they looked like they were practically near death thanks to the make-up and with every word Melanie spoke you could tell they were pissed off they were merely props.
Quote Post Goto Top

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

^I doubt it, Amello but I can see why you would read it that way.

Peter and Kristian aren't like that. I've seen them act that way in scenes with other actors before when they are in cop mode. I saw nothing out of the ordinary in the scenes but, then again, I don't believe in the notion of propping. Never have, never will LOL. It's something I've never really bought into so maybe it's just me.

I actually felt Peter and Kristian commanded those scenes and played well off of Molly Burnett.
Edited by PhoenixRising05, Oct 19 2008, 11:08 PM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

PhoenixRising05
Oct 19 2008, 11:08 PM

Peter and Kristian aren't like that. I've seen them act that way in scenes with other actors before when they are in cop mode. I saw nothing out of the ordinary in the scenes but, then again, I don't believe in the notion of propping. Never have, never will LOL. It's something I've never really bought into so maybe it's just me.

I actually felt Peter and Kristian commanded those scenes and played well off of Molly Burnett.
Nah, they looked bored as shit. LOL
Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

Amello
Oct 19 2008, 11:23 PM
Who could blame 'em? I can't imagine having to go in to the studio day in and day out and perform this bland-ass procedural shit, LoL.
Edited by Mason, Oct 19 2008, 11:41 PM.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Amello
Oct 19 2008, 11:23 PM
PhoenixRising05
Oct 19 2008, 11:08 PM

Well, if they were, it worked for the scene, at least for me :laugh: .

I just don't see Peter and Kristian as the types to let that kind of sentiment show. Not when they've been handed worse material in their careers.

I know procedural stuff like that is thought of as bland but it's realistic and necessary for the story so there is no getting around it, really.
Edited by PhoenixRising05, Oct 20 2008, 12:05 AM.

Kenny
Member Avatar

OMG Phoenix.

Your ability to look at everything in such a positive light when it comes to Days just amazes me. I seriously believe that if Ken Corday were shit on a plate and force us to watch it steam for an hour, you'd find something good to say about it, LoL.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply