Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Charm School: Rock of Love Girls!
Topic Started: Oct 19 2008, 08:14 PM (1,334 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

Is anyone (other than me) watching this massive trainwreck of white trash whores?! It's so full of craziness, I just can't help but watch and love it.

Lacey is so evil, she belongs on a soap.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

Total trainwreck, yet I can't help but watch.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

I'm watching it right now. I love crazy shows like this. So glad Rodeo is on. I love how she laughs. LMAO Whenever she laughs, I start to laugh too. LOL.

The girl with the accent is hilarious. LMFAO. Man, I'm happy with the girls they brought back. Dallas and Lacey are fun to watch too.

Deleted User
Deleted User

If that would have hit her in her brain she would have died!
Quote Post Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

God, I hate Brandi and Megan! HATE them! LoL

I hope one of those two skanks goes home tonight. Preferably Megan. I actually liked her on Rock of Love, but she was such a conniving little whore on I Love Money and now I just can't stand her.

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

Amello
Oct 19 2008, 08:21 PM
If that would have hit her in her brain she would have died!
LMFAO

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

I want to see Dallas beat the shit out of looney Lacey!

Dallas = :wub:
Edited by Rick, Oct 19 2008, 09:31 PM.

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Angelique: I don't like Drama, I'm all about sex, it's much better

Kenny
Member Avatar

Rick
Oct 19 2008, 09:33 PM
Angelique: I don't like Drama, I'm all about sex, it's much better
LoL I love her! It's too bad she got sent home tonight.

Brandi and Megan can go home anytime now. Blah!

AndyAMC
Member Avatar

Love this trainwreck.

I really like Megan - a lot! She was soooo good on I Love Money. She played everyone extremely well. It just sucked that they threw the jury twist in at the last second.

I don't think she'll go as far in this game, but I do love her!

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I watch it too. I am glad that Angelique is gone. That bitch is so hideous and annoying. I couldn't stand her on ROL either.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Did anyone watch tonight's episode?

The drunken whores went crazy! LoL @ Brandi spitting in Destiny's face. I had flashbacks of New York vs. Pumpkin!

Yippee for Sharon sending Brandi packing. I can't stand her weird lips, her cotton candy hair, her constant crying or the baby doll voice.

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

^^I saw it this morning. This show is like a train wreck that I can't help but watching.

Deleted User
Deleted User

That clip was crazy. I still have no idea what just happened. But Destiny ain't that bad looking
Quote Post Goto Top

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

"NONE of you are celebrities!!....I AM THE CELEBRITY!"

Kenny
Member Avatar

TMZ!

Posted Image

"Charm School" Chick: Sharon O. Attacked Me

The LAPD is investigating an alleged brutal cat fight that went down between Sharon Osbourne and a contestant on the VH1 reality show "Rock of Love: Charm School" who ended up in the hospital.

Megan Hauserman claims Sharon Osbourne went ballistic during a taping of the show's reunion special Saturday night. She says Sharon O. ran across the stage of the show, grabbed Megan by her hair and would not let go. She says Sharon (who is the host of the show) continued to pull to pull at her hair and scratch her until security eventually separated the two. Megan went to the hospital Sunday afternoon and filed a report with the LAPD on Sunday night.

We're told Sharon's nonsensical hubby Ozzy was the cause of the beat down. According to Megan, she responded to a crack Sharon made about her by saying Sharon is only famous for managing a brain dead rock star. That's what set Sharon off.

The LAPD says Sharon is a suspect in a minor battery. No charges have been filed.

Calls to VH1 and Sharon's management company were not returned.

-------------------------------------

LoL! Sharon tried to kill Megan!

There are a few posters on the VH1 forums who went to the taping of the reunion show and they're saying that it's the craziest reunion ever -- even crazier than the "Flavor or Love" reunion when everyone chased New York off the stage.

I can't wait! :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

SallySlice
Member Avatar

Holy shit!

Don't fuck with her Ozzy!

I want to love Megan;
I've seen her on Beauty and the Geek, I love Money,
and something else I think...plus like 2 episodes of this season's Charm School,
but she is such a self-centered bitch!

There is never any change made with her.
No growth as a better person.
It's sad.

I can't wait until this airs though.
Has there been a catch up marathon of CS yet?
Or does anybody know when another one airs?
I know with VH1 it can be so random.

Kenny
Member Avatar

SallySlice
Dec 15 2008, 06:31 AM
I want to love Megan;
I've seen her on Beauty and the Geek, I love Money,
and something else I think...plus like 2 episodes of this season's Charm School,
but she is such a self-centered bitch!

Has there been a catch up marathon of CS yet?
They aired a retrospective episode tonight, and I suspect that they'll be playing marathons of the entire season throughout the week and next weekend before the finale.

The finale is next Sunday... unless they decide to skip a week. They've done that before. Then the reunion will air the week after that. I really, really, really hope that they show Sharon attacking Megan, LoL. Of course, this makes Sharon the world's biggest hypocrite for preaching against violence, etc. but I don't care.

As for Megan, she's getting her own show, believe it or not. She's basically going to marry the richest man who throws himself at her, LoL. Gag! She's such a Paris Hilton wannabe with her airhead personality and that ridiculous dog she's always carrying around.

------------------

Looking for the ultimate TROPHY WIFE?

Reality TV Star and Playboy Cybergirl MEGAN HAUSERMAN is looking for a man who will shower her with LOVE and MONEY.

VH1 is casting SINGLE MEN of the HIGHEST PEDIGREE to compete for the bikini clad bombshell from ROCK OF LOVE 2, CHARM SCHOOL and I LOVE MONEY.

If you are a single man with the net worth of $1,000,000 (ONE MILLION) or more, then Megan would love to meet you.

Whether you are a CEO or a TRUST FUND BABY, Megan would make the perfect arm candy for any man...who can afford her!

Kenny
Member Avatar

LoL @ this message that Heather left on Sharon's MySpace.

i loved u before but i loooooovvvee u soooo much more now---u know why---lolololol!!!!
it was great to see you!
hugs always,
heather

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

LOL. I can't wait to see the reunion show now! I hope they show it.

Megan is just a slut trying to get on tv. I feel like she is trying to be like New York was, expect New York is a crazy b*tch. Megan is no where near New York's level of irriation. Megan is just one of those self-centered vane people you want to give a good smack upside the head simply because you are shock that she is actually that self-centered.

I just hope whatever millionaire that she is finally able to snag thinks with his brain in his head and not the one in his pants and gets her to sign a prenup. Because she will take him for all he's got.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply