Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Shelley on the STAX breakup.
Topic Started: Oct 21 2008, 03:49 PM (1,639 Views)
JohnandMarlenaFreak
Member Avatar

http://shelley-hennig.com/gallery/displayimage.php?pid=32600&fullsize=1
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

Pahahahaha! I love your banner! :laugh:

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

I think it's funny that SH specifies in the article that Melanie is Max's "blood sister."

I too hope Stephanie gets to be more independent.

esp13
Member Avatar

Thanks for the link. I'm glad to hear that Stephanie apparently doesn't go chasing after Max. She does need to get her independence back.

Simmi
Member Avatar

is there any chance she'll get paired with philip? i guess not anymore, though that seems like a missed opportunity.

kclovesmax
Member Avatar

I just bought that SOW magazine today. I personally, love Stax and hope they get back together after Max realizes what kinda girl Mel really is.. He doesn't need to break up things between him and Stephanie and I hope he regrets doing that. They have been through everything together and he is just gonna give up on their relationship?

I don't think so.. they love each other way, way too much to end things forever. I think Max will come to his senses and ask Stephanie to be a couple with him again. She had to do what she had to do for Max's sake..

I don't think it has anything at all to do with her hating Melanie. She doesn't want to see the man she loves with her whole heart to rot in prison for being an accessory to murder.

I know he loves Stephanie way too much to let her go for good. They've been through so much together with the whole Ford thing, she can't be with another man besides Max. I do think he'll trust her again, I really do and he'll forgive her very soon after he finds what kinda girl his sister really is.

I don't like Melanie as of now, I did but her manipulating everyone especially Max drives me nuts. I do however like how she calls Stephanie "princess".. I find that funny but Steph had to do what she had to do to keep Max out of trouble.

I think Bo & Hope would do anything for Max, so would Stephanie. I know she betrayed his trust but they will work through this as a COUPLE and not as friends. They need each other way too much at this point, Max needs Stephanie in his life, not his whiney bratty sister that all she causes him is a whole lot of trouble and grief.

He can't possibly keep this a secret, the truth will come out sooner or later and he'll be begging Steph to please get back together with him. OK I will shut up now. ;)

Also, I loved how Stephanie tried to kick Mel's butt on Friday! :popcorn: ... too bad Max was there to hold her back!! :shame:

Like I said before I love Stax together and they're the main reason I watch days. :D

jcar03
Member Avatar

Honestly, I never thought they had any chemistry. I also always found it disgusting because they grew up knowing they were uncle/niece even if it wasn't by blood.

jcar03
Member Avatar

...and I'm also still upset they never pursued Abby/Max.

Mason
Member Avatar

Paxton
Oct 21 2008, 04:19 PM
I think it's funny that SH specifies in the article that Melanie is Max's "blood sister."
It's like they honestly think we won't mind uncle-niece sex as long as there's no blood relation.

Fools.

Family is family, and this is just gross.

naley12
Member Avatar

I guess no Philip and Steph then.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

You know...Melanie has gotten me to the point where I can tolerate them again. She's made them interesting but I still hope this lasts forever or at least for awhile. Both characters individually need work and there is so much more that can be done with both. I feel they are weighing each other down as characters.

I was ok with Stax until around December when the show blatantly began dancing around the relationship. They were having more scenes with family so it become obvious. They needed to confront that angle. Have Steph and Max discuss the relation with family, friends, and themselves. Ignoring it just made things worse and the fact that they got a typical young couple love story while so many other potential couples didn't burns me too.

I'm pretty sure they will end up together again though.

naley12
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
Oct 22 2008, 01:34 AM
You know...Melanie has gotten me to the point where I can tolerate them again. She's made them interesting but I still hope this lasts forever or at least for awhile. Both characters individually need work and there is so much more that can be done with both. I feel they are weighing each other down as characters.

I was ok with Stax until around December when the show blatantly began dancing around the relationship. They were having more scenes with family so it become obvious. They needed to confront that angle. Have Steph and Max discuss the relation with family, friends, and themselves. Ignoring it just made things worse and the fact that they got a typical young couple love story while so many other potential couples didn't burns me too.

I'm pretty sure they will end up together again though.
have I ever told you I love your post well I do :)
and I to think they will get back together :shame:

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

Shelley is so down-to-earth! She's awesome!!

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

jcar03
Oct 22 2008, 12:31 AM
Honestly, I never thought they had any chemistry. I also always found it disgusting because they grew up knowing they were uncle/niece even if it wasn't by blood.
Even if they didn't grow up knowing eachother, I doubt those complaining about this coupling now would be ok with it.

Mason
Member Avatar

KristianFanForever
Oct 22 2008, 04:22 AM
Even if they didn't grow up knowing eachother, I doubt those complaining about this coupling now would be ok with it.
You'd be right. Besides the whole family thing, they have absolutely no chemistry.

darraholic
Member Avatar

The only time I saw chemistry between Stax was when Max cried after Stephanie admitted she was raped. But other then that they have ZERO chemistry. Max had much more chemistry with Mimi & Abby.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

darraholic
Oct 22 2008, 10:22 AM
The only time I saw chemistry between Stax was when Max cried after Stephanie admitted she was raped. But other then that they have ZERO chemistry. Max had much more chemistry with Mimi & Abby.
Ah. The single tear scene. Didn't do a thing for me. I hate single tear scenes. I was actually FINE with the scene up until that moment when the tear totally pissed me off (and if I recall I swear DB held his hand up in a manner where there could have been a visine bottle in it).

sungrey

I think they'll get back together, but only after a cooling-off and growing-up period between the two of them. I'd like to see Phillip played off Chloe and Brady, but this idea with Stephanie also intrigues me a bit. :)

ejsamifan

I can not see the article since I am not a member there. Can someone cut and paste it her for us that can not read it. Or..... talk about what it says.

Thanks.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply