Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days: Tiny tidbits
Topic Started: Oct 21 2008, 06:47 PM (3,260 Views)
OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

I just went back and looked at the other scoops I posted and most of it STILL has not aired yet! :sheep:

Just a few upcoming morsels...

-Maggie alert, Maggie alert! Yes, another Maggie sighting has been issued: The red-headed Goddess shares scenes with Nick, and with the red-headed monster named Melanie - in Maggie's house!! Nick finds a prescription... is it his, or someone else's? Nick also has scenes with Kayla at the hospital.

-Stax must be broken up for more than ten minutes (LOL) because Stephanie continues to hang around Phillip. Max talks to Chelsea, and Phillip and Chelsea share scenes (comparing notes, LOL?)

-Theo acts up with Chelsea after she meets him and Lexie in the park.

-Kate's sons and Chloe rally around her.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

Thanks OBK!

This is the only one that interest me.
Quote:

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Yes, scoops are sparse this week, LOL.

I have Galen Gering in the previews I've posted but nothing yet on Eric Martsolf.

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

I'm sure GG will be the male Sami of the show. He will be all over the place.

angmc
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Oct 21 2008, 06:47 PM
I just went back and looked at the other scoops I posted and most of it STILL has not aired yet! :sheep:

-Maggie alert, Maggie alert! Yes, another Maggie sighting has been issued: The red-headed Goddess shares scenes with Nick, and with the red-headed monster named Melanie - in Maggie's house!! Nick finds a prescription... is it his, or someone else's? Nick also has scenes with Kayla at the hospital.

-Stax must be broken up for more than ten minutes (LOL) because Stephanie continues to hang around Phillip. Max talks to Chelsea, and Phillip and Chelsea share scenes (comparing notes, LOL?)

Thanks for posting OBK! :cheer:

Am I the only one who has to go through a mental family tree every time I see some of these people mentioned together.

Stephanie and Philip - ok. Not related
Max and Chelsea - not ok. Related but that doesn't matter because it's Max. :embarrassed:
Philip and Chelsea - ok..Not related..Oops..Yes they are. He's her uncle?
Ugh..My head hurts. :shame:

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

angmc
Oct 21 2008, 06:56 PM
OneBadKitty

Am I the only one who has to go through a mental family tree every time I see some of these people mentioned together.

Max and Chelsea - not ok. Related but that doesn't matter because it's Max. :embarrassed:
Please not Max and Chelsea. Is there not a girl they can bring in he isn't related to? I really love the Chelsea/Max relationship which is purely platonic. I've not seen the least hint of them missing each other in that way in years so it's tough to imagine it turning to something else.

Really excited about Nick/Kayla scenes. (not like that! LOL)

Hopefully Stephanie/Philip will continue.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Quote:

No, LOL! I keep a chessboard tacked to my wall to keep track. Just kidding!

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Glad to see Max and Stephanie seem to not be back together yet. I hope the keeps it that way and keeps Stephanie in Philip's orbit. I can't wait to see Jay K. Johnson and Shelley Henning on screen together. Johnson may be just what's needed to make me like Henning's Stephanie.

Now that Max is free from Stephanie, could we please bring Abby back? Is Ashley Benson even doing anything right now?

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I don't think the writers would go for Max and Chelsea again, but if they did, I really wouldn't mind it. Max and Chelsea never bothered me, just because Chelsea came into the Brady family after she and Max were dating. It's not like Max knew about Chelsea being related to him like it is with Stephanie.

Max and Chelsea would not bother me though. That doesn't mean I want them together. Is it that damn hard to find a blonde in Los Angeles to play Abby? GEEZ!

angmc
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Oct 21 2008, 07:02 PM
Glad to see Max and Stephanie seem to not be back together yet. I hope the keeps it that way and keeps Stephanie in Philip's orbit. I can't wait to see Jay K. Johnson and Shelley Henning on screen together. Johnson may be just what's needed to make me like Henning's Stephanie.

Now that Max is free from Stephanie, could we please bring Abby back? Is Ashley Benson even doing anything right now?
Ashley Benson was on CSI Miami last night...

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

OBK!!!!!!!!!!! We thought we'd lost you!!! :wave:

Your pic hit the web today!!! No more room for doubters!!! :cheer:

Now I know why it was so hard to determine where the scene took place!! ;)

Thanks again for all the scoops!!! You rock, my friend!!! :rockon:

Nicole Walker

I never thought Stax would break up! YES! Thanks for posting OBK!! I'm interested in Phillip and Stephanie.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

JANALH
Oct 21 2008, 07:17 PM
OBK!!!!!!!!!!! We thought we'd lost you!!! :wave:

Your pic hit the web today!!! No more room for doubters!!! :cheer:

Now I know why it was so hard to determine where the scene took place!! ;)

Thanks again for all the scoops!!! You rock, my friend!!! :rockon:
LMAO! You're right about that. It WAS hard to figure out!

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Tripp
Oct 21 2008, 07:01 PM
angmc
Oct 21 2008, 06:56 PM
OneBadKitty

Please not Max and Chelsea. Is there not a girl they can bring in he isn't related to? I really love the Chelsea/Max relationship which is purely platonic. I've not seen the least hint of them missing each other in that way in years so it's tough to imagine it turning to something else.

Really excited about Nick/Kayla scenes. (not like that! LOL)

Hopefully Stephanie/Philip will continue.
There's still a weird family connection, since Philip is Bo's half brother, and Kayla is Bo's half sister and Stephanie's mom, but I guess for Salem, that's pretty far! LOL

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Yes, Lady it's really confusing. In fact, I have a headache now, LOL.

:drunk:

phloeishot
Member Avatar

I doubt the Stax breakup will last very long considering KC loves Stax.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Stax do have scenes coming up but they're not looking romantic at all. In fact, I would say confrontational.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

phloeishot
Oct 21 2008, 08:01 PM
I doubt the Stax breakup will last very long considering KC loves Stax.
But do we know he likes them for sure? As far as I can remember, Corday's never really praised Max and Stephanie in interviews that should make fans think that he's all about them. With Shawn and Belle, Corday pimped them in every single interview he could. They were the show's "money couple." That's never happened yet with Max and Stephanie as far as I can remember.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

And we all saw what happened to Shawn and Belle - they were sent to soap opera purgatory where they are keeping company with another shipped off couple no one felt like writing for: Jack and Jennifer.

fenderbabe
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty

Okay, that's an uncomfortable bunch. Chloe, who Kate has mutually never liked, is in a room cheering on Kate with Lucas and Philip, Kate's sons whom Chloe has shacked up with (literally) on different occasions. That's....an odd group of people, but I'll take it. My curiousity is now piqued.

The prescription stuff scares me. I think Melanie is going to use Nick's lab status or somthing to get medication and sell it for money. Someone please tell me I'm paranoid and reading to much into this. Pleeeeease!

Thanks for the tidbits OBK! I now have a mini fix.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply