Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days: Tiny tidbits
Topic Started: Oct 21 2008, 06:47 PM (3,341 Views)
Emma Frost
Member Avatar

Thanks OBK!! I love your spoilers!!! YOU ROCK!!!!

But, if Bo and Phillip are brothers and Bo and Kayla are brother and sister that doesn't make Phil and Stephanie related. Does it? No, just some shared relatives, but not related by blood at all.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Emma Frost
Oct 21 2008, 08:38 PM
Thanks OBK!! I love your spoilers!!! YOU ROCK!!!!

But, if Bo and Phillip are brothers and Bo and Kayla are brother and sister that doesn't make Phil and Stephanie related. Does it? No, just some shared relatives, but not related by blood at all.
I tried to figure it out and then I went cross-eyed. :drunk:

pnelsen

Actually Melanie has been acting like she is on drugs. If they decide to keep her in Salem, maybe that is how they will redeem her.......curing her addiction if that is what she has.
I'm looking forward to Stephanie and Phillip also.
Glad to see Kayla; wish we could see Steve also. I thought he was investigating Trent's murder with Bo and Hope.

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

:sleep:

Thanks anyway, OBK!

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

pnelsen
Oct 21 2008, 09:14 PM
Actually Melanie has been acting like she is on drugs. If they decide to keep her in Salem, maybe that is how they will redeem her.......curing her addiction if that is what she has.
I'm looking forward to Stephanie and Phillip also.
Glad to see Kayla; wish we could see Steve also. I thought he was investigating Trent's murder with Bo and Hope.
He is.

My source doesn't get info on every single scene and every episode. So don't stress if I don't mention Jarlena, Bope. S&K, Ejami, etc. It doesn't necessarily mean that they won't be on screen. :smile:

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

KristianFanForever
Oct 21 2008, 09:20 PM
:sleep:

Thanks anyway, OBK!
LMAO!

OMG!! Is that.... sub sex in your avi?? HAWT!

Nicole Walker

I think that's Patrick and Hope!! Now THAT'S HOTNESS!! Patrick was so fine, I hate what they did to him.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Nicole Dimera
Oct 21 2008, 09:40 PM
I think that's Patrick and Hope!! Now THAT'S HOTNESS!! Patrick was so fine, I hate what they did to him.
Oh well that's even better!

Nicole Walker

Yeah, I admit I did want Patrick and Hope together at one time eventhough I like Bope. LOL.

Alligato
Member Avatar

Thanks for the tidbits, OBK!!!

Oh, did someone say Patrick??? *drool, drool*

DolceDiMera
Member Avatar

I loved the hotness that was Patrick, but I never felt any chemistry between him and Hope.

Thanks for the scoops, OBK.

ges
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Oct 21 2008, 07:02 PM
Glad to see Max and Stephanie seem to not be back together yet. I hope the keeps it that way and keeps Stephanie in Philip's orbit. I can't wait to see Jay K. Johnson and Shelley Henning on screen together. Johnson may be just what's needed to make me like Henning's Stephanie.

Now that Max is free from Stephanie, could we please bring Abby back? Is Ashley Benson even doing anything right now?
:wow: Ashley Benson is always in those chearleader movies, "Bring it on 5" or stuff like that. i have also seen her in a few t.v. movies, I think she is prospering.

:peek: I just thought of a way to get rid of Nicole! She can break out in this unGodly body rash which is a bizarre reaction to all of her cummulative S.T.D.'s The cramping could not be a sign of Not the most obvious affliction which would befall her trying to carry a fetal alcohol syndrome full term, but rather an as yet discovered horrific debilating disease for which she has to go an observation lab and is never heard from again. The premise being that one human being has never had so many sexually transmitted diseases, that she needs to be studied carefuly, much like the cognitives in the movie that Tom Cruise was in that was awesome about pre-crime. Or not. You think it is hard to discuss Days of Our Lives with someone, try talking politics! People are vert touchy these days. I think it is best to stay on the down -low. (so to speak.) :cheers:

jcar03
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Oct 21 2008, 07:02 PM
Glad to see Max and Stephanie seem to not be back together yet. I hope the keeps it that way and keeps Stephanie in Philip's orbit. I can't wait to see Jay K. Johnson and Shelley Henning on screen together. Johnson may be just what's needed to make me like Henning's Stephanie.

Now that Max is free from Stephanie, could we please bring Abby back? Is Ashley Benson even doing anything right now?
Is there a TV cheerleading movie in the works? If not she is probably free.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Benson is probably free and, even if she isn't, all the show needs to do is allow her to do other projects. If the show can let Nadia come and go from 2003-2005 the way she did, they can allow this.

Having said that, I don't expect her back nor do I want her. The show was very upset with the way things ended and her calling in sick last minute, which made her miss Matt Ashford's brief return. There was some doubts as to if she was actually sick. Also, Benson got lazy. It seemed like when she actually got more material her focus was gone. She did nothing to add more to the character. She was older yet I felt like I was still watching the same girl who came on in 2004. There was very little energy coming from her so I would probably prefer a recast, personally.

As for Stax, I pray they are over. Max and Stephanie need alot of character work and it will only happen it seems when they are apart. I see major potential for Philip and Stephanie so good that they have more scenes. As for Corday liking Srax, he doesn't have to come out and say it. Back when he came out all the time talking about Shelle, he was doing press all the time. The show, except for actors and actresses, does like no press now. We only hear from Corday at the start of the year or during writing changing or what have you. Hell, we can't even get them to comment on the renewal so expecting to get anything out of Corday right now is a pipe dream IMO. Actions speak louder then words anyway. He did proclaim Steph, Max, Chelsea, and Nick the future of the show in January and Stax has been frontburner for a good part of the year. The show went back to them under Hogan after Hogan made a big proclamation there would be no incest. I doubt it was Hogan's idea to go back to Stax so it had to be Corday. Stax were in the big summer location promo. I mean, they are getting similar treatment to Shelle so that says to me Corday has chosen them as his next golden couple.

Glad that there is a Maggie sighting. The Nick stuff sounds interesting.

This all sounds good. Thanks OBK. Keep us posted when you hear more.

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar

Hope & Patrick and Subsex were both HOT, IMO!!

lilika

Thanks for the scoop, OneBadKitty! :)

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Oct 21 2008, 07:04 PM
I don't think the writers would go for Max and Chelsea again, but if they did, I really wouldn't mind it. Max and Chelsea never bothered me, just because Chelsea came into the Brady family after she and Max were dating. It's not like Max knew about Chelsea being related to him like it is with Stephanie.

Max and Chelsea would not bother me though. That doesn't mean I want them together. Is it that damn hard to find a blonde in Los Angeles to play Abby? GEEZ!
So, wait a minute, it was honky dorey for Chelsea to shack up with Max because "they didn't grow up knowing eachother" but Max and Stephanie cause an uproar because they did?

I'm sorry but that doesn't make any sense. Related IS related no matter which way you slice it.

If Max and Stephanie are so disgusting then Max and Chelsea should be considered just as disgusting.

I find all this outrage over Max and Stephanie's relation hypocritical considering there was hardly a peep when Max and Chelsea were sleazing it up.
Edited by KristianFanForever, Oct 22 2008, 04:09 AM.

Charmqn
Member Avatar

OBK, are they heading for a Chelsea/Nick/Melanie triangle or what? I just want my Nick to have a good storyline

Nicole Walker

I think Steve and Hope would be hot as well. Remember when Steve came into the Dimera mansion and just laid one on Hope. I think she was pretending like her and Steve were having an affair to throw Stephano off track or something.

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

Nicole Dimera
Oct 21 2008, 09:40 PM
ITA! I loved Patrick and Hope so much.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply