Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers & Previews; week of 11/3 *UPDATED 10/29*
Topic Started: Oct 21 2008, 10:01 PM (7,013 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

CDN TV Guide spoilers

Monday
Sami and Rafael realize he is her new guard; Chelsea begs Philip to save Nick from Melanie; Daniel urges Kate to fight to survive.

Tuesday
Stephanie and Max argue over Max's future; Nicole manufactures a medical emergency.

Wednesday
Tony warns Stefano that involvement in the mayor's murder could cost him his career; Lexie believes Stefano killed Marino because of her.

Thursday
Abe accepts the position as mayor; EJ comes to Nicole's rescue in the hospital prison ward.

Friday
Nicole admits that she tried to kill Trent, but was unsuccessful; Philip and Stephanie agree to take a break from dating.

National Enquirer spoiler

Nicole suspects that EJ framed her for Trent's murder.

Second Chances

**UPDATED 10/28**

Daytime Dial spoilers

NEXT WEEK:

* Daniel urges an unconscious Kate to fight and survive.

* Nick asks Max for help, so he can resubmit his proposal.

* Stephanie gets drunk at the Cheatin' Heart, and Philip takes her home.

* Melanie celebrates her 18th birthday.

* Sami deceives Rafael and makes a phone call to Lucas.

Thursday Philip accuses Melanie of using Nick for money.

Friday Nicole suspects that EJ framed her for the murder of Trent Robbins.

http://daytimedial.blogspot.com/

**UPDATED 10/29**

Daily spoilers

Monday, November 3rd
Bo and Hope's testimony stop E.J.'s efforts to free Nicole; Chelsea begs Philip to save Nick from Melanie; Daniel urges Kate to fight and survive.

Tuesday, November 4th
Nicole manufactures a medical emergency; Max and Stephanie argue about Melanie; Stephanie gets drunk and Philip offers her a ride home; Lexie feels uneasy when Stefano starts inquiring about the status of the new police commissioner of Salem.

Wednesday, November 5th
Lexie tells Abe that she thinks Stefano killed Marino because of her; Stefano is pleased when Abe is announced as the new mayor of Salem; Chloe connects with Daniel.

Thursday, November 6th
Abe accepts the position as mayor and offer Bo a job as commissioner; E.J. rescues Nicole; Melanie is accused of using Nick for his money; Nick admits to being in love with Melanie.

Friday, November 7th
Nicole admits she took a gun to the cemetery but couldn't kill Trent; Max tells Nick that having a relationship with Melanie isn't a good idea; Sami finds out that Nicole was arrested for murder.
Edited by Angie79, Oct 29 2008, 06:39 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Angie79
Oct 21 2008, 10:01 PM
CDN TV Guide spoilers

Monday
Sami and Rafael realize he is her new guard; Chelsea begs Philip to save Nick from Melanie; Daniel urges Kate to fight to survive.

Tuesday
Stephanie and Max argue over Max's future; Nicole manufactures a medical emergency.
Quote:

Nicole manufactures a medical emergency.

I wonder if this is before or after she's put in jail?

fenderbabe
Member Avatar

^ I think it's after she's put in jail.

Chelsea sounds a little dramatic, I mean, what is Philip going to do to get Melanie away from Nick?...Oh God, please no. No.

Aww, Date :frown:
Edited by fenderbabe, Oct 21 2008, 10:12 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

I'm thinking it's after she's put in jail... :hmmph:

Who else is hating the name Rafael??? :puke: Couldn't they thought of anything more original??

So far, not getting excited over these... :shrug:

Mason
Member Avatar

JANALH
Oct 21 2008, 10:14 PM
Who else is hating the name Rafael??? :puke: Couldn't they thought of anything more original??
I hate it too. I already dislike this character and he hasn't even started airing yet.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

I'd rather they call him Rafeal then Rafe.

Eeek. Surely Chelsea is just reacting that Philip tells Chelsea how Melanie tried to seduce him. And Chelsea only wants Philip to tell the police what he knows. PLEASE!!!

Nicole Walker

I know Nicole is taken to the infirmary so that must be why. I can't believe they named GG's character Rafael. Seriously WTF? How about Antonio,Carlos, Mark. That name reminds me of a ninja turtle.
Edited by Nicole Walker, Oct 21 2008, 11:18 PM.

darraholic
Member Avatar

Future Sami boyfriends: Leonardo, Donatello & Michelangelo.

Nicole Walker

^LMFAO!! Teenage Mutant Ninja turtles. I used to love that show when I was a kid.
Edited by Nicole Walker, Oct 21 2008, 11:17 PM.

DolceDiMera
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting, Angie!
I think the new guard's name is fine.
Edited by DolceDiMera, Oct 21 2008, 11:20 PM.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I have no problem with the name. It's different. So what if it was Ninja Turtle's name" LOL. We have a character on the show whose full name is Elvis so Rafael looks pretty good compared to that. I like Elvis Presley but just trying to point out there are worse/stranger names. I actually hope they go by Rafe. I like that. Sami and Rafe. Kind of like PC's Alison and Rafe. Oh the irony...Sami (played by ALISON Sweeney) and Rafe...Alison and Rafe...LOL. I just noticed that.

Back on topic...I can't wait for Shuis...I mean Sami and Rafael LOL. Classic soap with him guarding her. Should be fun.

The Kate stuff sounds great. Her story wasn't mentioned in the sweeps previews so it goes to show you those previews aren't worth a shit LOL.

These sound ok. I think things will steadily pick up around the middle of November. That is usually when things get going straight on through into the New Year.
Edited by PhoenixRising05, Oct 22 2008, 01:46 AM.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

National Enquirer spoiler

Second Chances

Alligato
Member Avatar

Oooo, Angie! Now that is getting good. I don't think he is because of the baby, but interesting if he was playing her like that. There is the EJ of old!

Mason
Member Avatar

Angie79
Oct 22 2008, 01:08 PM
What? That's just stupid.

cjknick
Member Avatar

Looks like Nicole is going cuckoo :OhMy:

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Mason
Oct 22 2008, 02:01 PM
Angie79
Oct 22 2008, 01:08 PM
What? That's just stupid.
I concur. Lazy and out of nowhere.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I was upset about the name at first, but I'm getting used to it and he hasn't even showed up on screen yet. I'm sure once he's there and I start hearing people refer to him by name, it'll get better and I'll be fully used to it. I thinkk they could've come up with a better name, but what can you do? I wonder what his last name will be.

I wonder why Nicole thinks EJ framed her for murder. Paranoid much?

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Wednesday
Tony warns Stefano that involvement in the mayor's murder could cost him his career; Lexie believes Stefano killed Marino because of her.

Kenny
Member Avatar

LoL @ Tony warning that Stefano could lose his career. What "career?"

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Kenny
Oct 22 2008, 06:32 PM
LoL @ Tony warning that Stefano could lose his career. What "career?"
That's what I was wondering. And on the Lexie one....isn't that why she high tailed it to Stefano the other day?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply