Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers & Previews; week of 11/3 *UPDATED 10/29*
Topic Started: Oct 21 2008, 10:01 PM (7,039 Views)
peaches179

Kenny
Oct 22 2008, 06:32 PM
LoL @ Tony warning that Stefano could lose his career. What "career?"

:roflol: Unbelievable!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

fenderbabe
Member Avatar

It's worded weird. I think Tony means he could lose his own career because of Steffie giving tham all a bad name.
Edited by fenderbabe, Oct 22 2008, 06:54 PM.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Kenny
Oct 22 2008, 06:32 PM
LoL @ Tony warning that Stefano could lose his career. What "career?"
I hate the wording. They should've said "legacy" or something like that. The family could take a hit. That would've been better.

Regardless, glad Tony is in spoilers and in scenes with Stefano. I love that Lexie is back in the Dimera fold too.

I love Nicole but man is she on the brink of a breakdown. Clearly, something is going to happen. She's getting too worked up over everything for something not to happen. Her thinking EJ would ever frame her is just...wow.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

fenderbabe
Oct 22 2008, 06:53 PM
It's worded weird. I think Tony means he could lose his own career because of Steffie giving tham all a bad name.
That could be it too. Sometimes the spoilers are worded wrong or have the wrong names so that could be it. It actually makes more sense given Tony runs a company.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

No offense, but didn't the Lexie spoiler happen yesterday and today???

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

^Probably just her still being concerned about it. She can't shake the feeling that he did it. She felt that today so her guilt is eating away at her as she blames herself. Another spoiler they worded wrong. Why not just say "Lexie continues to worry that her father had Marino killed?" Dumb.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Glad to see Tony's involved. Where's Anna though?

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

^I figure we won't see her much. She's recurring and the cost of bringing her in unless they really need her is too much if they feel the budget is tight. That is why I was shocked we saw so much of her in September. I figure we will see Tony much more because he's been barely used and he is a contract player.

Nicole Walker

I'm waiting to see exactly what happens before I give my opinion on why Nicole may suspect EJ he must say something or do something cause that's just out of nowhere.

I assume Tony is no longer trying to kick Stefano out of his own empire.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Kevc1980
Oct 22 2008, 10:10 PM
No offense, but didn't the Lexie spoiler happen yesterday and today???
Yeah, I was thinking that too.

Simmi
Member Avatar

Paxton
Oct 22 2008, 02:24 PM
Mason
Oct 22 2008, 02:01 PM
Angie79
Oct 22 2008, 01:08 PM
Nicole suspects that EJ framed her for Trent's murder.
What? That's just stupid.
I concur. Lazy and out of nowhere.
i concur also. this show is really, really working every last nerve i have. and i only watch ten minutes here and there!

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

OK, again I'm going to wait and see what happens, since these spoilers are often misleading, but that is just stupid if they write her that way, unless he shows some type of indication that he's leaning the Samanther way again and she thinks he's turned on her. I could see that. I don't think Nicole is still very secure when it comes to EJ. I want to see it acted and written out before I complain.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Thursday
Abe accepts the position as mayor; EJ comes to Nicole's rescue in the hospital prison ward.

Nicole Walker

The prison ward must be where the she has a confrontation with those two inmates and Ej gets there in time to get her out.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Friday
Nicole admits that she tried to kill Trent, but was unsuccessful; Philip and Stephanie agree to take a break from dating.

Alligato
Member Avatar

Wow! That is two former husbands that Nicole has tried to off...EJ better watch his ass!

I so can't wait to see Phillip and Stephanie!!! Thanks, Angie!

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Angie79
Oct 24 2008, 09:44 PM
Friday
Nicole admits that she tried to kill Trent, but was unsuccessful; Philip and Stephanie agree to take a break from dating.
Nicole trying gives me hope some on Nick that it's not as bad as the spoilers are making it sound.

I'm loving the Philip/Stephanie stuff.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

This Phillip and Stephanie stuff has so much potential...I'm pleasantly surprised they are finally sharing scenes together..

DaysFanJean
Member Avatar

Actually, I think Philip and Stephanie would be horrid. She hung on Max like a leach, he couldn't move or speak without her permission. I'd hate to see Philip under her iron control. She needs to learn to be independent and womanly.

ges
Member Avatar

Nicole is bad at everything, including trying to murder her ex-husbands. Not a crime on Days.
Just a declaration. Like describing what you had for lunch. At least Phil and Stephanie aren't related. I don't think.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply