Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers & Previews; week of 11/3 *UPDATED 10/29*
Topic Started: Oct 21 2008, 10:01 PM (6,951 Views)
Nicole Walker

I support Nicole offing Trent he was a nasty SOB.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Nicole Dimera
Oct 25 2008, 12:38 PM
I support Nicole offing Trent he was a nasty SOB.
LOL! I knew you'd have a good comeback. Good for you, girlfriend! :D

suzipawhuska
Member Avatar

No! I don't support Nicole killing Trent I want Melanie to have done it~! I like Nicole and EJ, much better then EJAmi! Lucas is Sami's true love! I think Chloe should go back to Brady!!! ANd I like Phillip and STepanie pairing. Nick belongs to Chelsie and Daniel and Kate should be together, unless Kate revives her "relationship?" with STefano

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

suzipawhuska
Oct 25 2008, 06:42 PM
No! I don't support Nicole killing Trent I want Melanie to have done it~! I like Nicole and EJ, much better then EJAmi! Lucas is Sami's true love! I think Chloe should go back to Brady!!! ANd I like Phillip and STepanie pairing. Nick belongs to Chelsie and Daniel and Kate should be together, unless Kate revives her "relationship?" with STefano
But Nicole didn't kill Trent. She tried to, but she's not the murderer.
And on this show? No such thing as true love.

SpriteEyes
Member Avatar

JANALH
Oct 21 2008, 10:14 PM
I'm thinking it's after she's put in jail... :hmmph:

Who else is hating the name Rafael??? :puke: Couldn't they thought of anything more original??

So far, not getting excited over these... :shrug:
I love the name.

There is only three angels named in the Bible and that's one of them. (Long before Ninja Turtle, LOL).

SpriteEyes
Member Avatar

ges
Oct 25 2008, 09:33 AM
Nicole is bad at everything, including trying to murder her ex-husbands. Not a crime on Days.
Just a declaration. Like describing what you had for lunch. At least Phil and Stephanie aren't related. I don't think.
Sadly, that seems to be the only reason they have to date.

"At least we're not related."

How sad is that?

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Daytime Dial spoilers
NEXT WEEK:

* Daniel urges an unconscious Kate to fight and survive.

* Nick asks Max for help, so he can resubmit his proposal.

* Stephanie gets drunk at the Cheatin' Heart, and Philip takes her home.

* Melanie celebrates her 18th birthday.

* Sami deceives Rafael and makes a phone call to Lucas.

Thursday – Philip accuses Melanie of using Nick for money.

Friday – Nicole suspects that EJ framed her for the murder of Trent Robbins.

http://daytimedial.blogspot.com/

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Angie79
Oct 28 2008, 02:09 PM
Daytime Dial spoilers
NEXT WEEK:

Awwwwww.

Quote:

I hope this doesn't mean the return of genius Max.

Quote:

Obviously she's addicted to drugs then and she must have killed Trent.

Quote:

So she can't be jailbait to anyone anymore.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting, Angie!!

Charmqn
Member Avatar

Can't wait to see phillip berate melanie about using Nick for money

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Tripp
Oct 28 2008, 02:17 PM
Quote:

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Actually she'd also have to get a DUI as well for all of that to make sense.
Edited by DrewHamilton, Oct 28 2008, 03:10 PM.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Wow...they are using the Cheatin Heart. Awesome! Please, Days. Stick with Steph and Philip! I want to see if something huge can come of this. I just wish they pulled out the Cheatin Heart set for when Nick got his DUI rather then him merely talking about it but I digress...

These sound good. I can't wait for the Daniel/Kate stuff.

I knew they would make a big deal out of Melanie turning 18, almost like poking a finger at the audience LOL. It's the same thing they did with Chloe. When Chloe turned 18, they made a bigger deal out of it then they should've and Broe story began to move alot faster with them having sex finally. I bet now they move faster with Melanie/Nick, if that is the direction they are going in.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

PhoenixRising05
Oct 28 2008, 03:37 PM
I bet now they move faster with Melanie/Nick, if that is the direction they are going in.
Curiously, do you think that's a likely ship? I think that Chick has more of a chance as I'm having the hardest time imagining Melanie giving Nick the time of day after it's been revealed he was gaslighting her. Maybe she'll get over it since she was trying to con him as well, but it's tough to fathom.

Mason
Member Avatar

God, can we please see less of Melanie/Stephanie/Max/Daniel/Sami? Pretty please?

Irocgirl
Member Avatar

Hey have a qwestion here I hear Nick is the one who murders Trent,But my qwestion is ....Is Nick going off the show are somthing I just thought it was kind of odd for a inocent guy Nick to kill somone becouse he will go to jail for a long time so this is why Iam asking is he leaving the show?Anyone know? :ermmmm: :coffee:

Charmqn
Member Avatar

I don't know if Nick is getting written off the show or not. I have not heard anything about Blake leaving...so that's a good sign, but we have no idea.

With spoilers of Melanie finding out Nick can get money and her using him...I honestly think through this Trent murder storyline, if its long term, I think their might be a Chick reunion long before Mick.

But, I do agree I am tired of seeing Melanie on the screen everyday

fenderbabe
Member Avatar

You'd think with the way Stephanie was raped by Ford she wouldn't get drunk and let some guy take her home...but I'm overlooking that because it's Philip and I'm interesting in seeing those scenes now.

Kate's unconscious? In this case, I've gotta love the cliche soap opera hospital bedside moment Daniel's going to have with her.

So, Melanie has a birthday every...hmmm, 4 months? That's convenient, now isn't it?

Sami.....I'll just be happy in the fact that she's in scenes with someone new.

Fancy

Tripp
Oct 28 2008, 02:17 PM
Angie79
Oct 28 2008, 02:09 PM
Daytime Dial spoilers
NEXT WEEK:

Awwwwww.

Quote:

I hope this doesn't mean the return of genius Max.

Quote:

Quote:

So she can't be jailbait to anyone anymore.

:funny:

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Tripp
Oct 28 2008, 03:46 PM
PhoenixRising05
I bet now they move faster with Melanie/Nick, if that is the direction they are going in.
Curiously, do you think that's a likely ship? I think that Chick has more of a chance as I'm having the hardest time imagining Melanie giving Nick the time of day after it's been revealed he was gaslighting her. Maybe she'll get over it since she was trying to con him as well, but it's tough to fathom.
Well, I more or less through that out there because there is really no one else for Melanie right now. I was just comparing the situation with Melanie to what happened with Chloe's 18th birthday.

I think your right in that Chick will likely reunite first and maybe Melanie will come after him after some time.

jane1978

Tripp
Oct 28 2008, 03:46 PM
PhoenixRising05
I don´t know if it means Melanie/Nick will end up together, but I definitely think it means no more Bobby aka Will. The actress is 20 in RL and she more than proved herself the last few months or so, so I think the show has realized what a waste would be to throw her into some isolated high school romance with "Bobby".

The triangle between Nick, her and Chelsea has a huge potential, but I think they will use her as a new generation Sami and main conflict maker for the entire Max/Chelsea/Nick/Stephanie/Phillip group the show is apparently forming.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply