Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers & Previews; week of 11/3 *UPDATED 10/29*
Topic Started: Oct 21 2008, 10:01 PM (6,900 Views)
Charmqn
Member Avatar

If they are forming that ne group, I would like more Phillip and Nick scenes...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Daily spoilers

Monday, November 3rd
Bo and Hope's testimony stop E.J.'s efforts to free Nicole; Chelsea begs Philip to save Nick from Melanie; Daniel urges Kate to fight and survive.

Tuesday, November 4th
Nicole manufactures a medical emergency; Max and Stephanie argue about Melanie; Stephanie gets drunk and Philip offers her a ride home; Lexie feels uneasy when Stefano starts inquiring about the status of the new police commissioner of Salem.

Wednesday, November 5th
Lexie tells Abe that she thinks Stefano killed Marino because of her; Stefano is pleased when Abe is announced as the new mayor of Salem; Chloe connects with Daniel.

Thursday, November 6th
Abe accepts the position as mayor and offer Bo a job as commissioner; E.J. rescues Nicole; Melanie is accused of using Nick for his money; Nick admits to being in love with Melanie.

Friday, November 7th
Nicole admits she took a gun to the cemetery but couldn't kill Trent; Max tells Nick that having a relationship with Melanie isn't a good idea; Sami finds out that Nicole was arrested for murder.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

These sound pretty good for being next week...Would like to see more of John, Marlena, Tony, Anna, Steve and Kayla though...hopefully come December they will get more airtime..

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Let me just be blunt here: Who do I have to bribe, kill or sleep with to rid this show of Melanie and Daniel?

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

*sigh* what makes me nervous is, there is still not one hint to Nick's behavior to show he's the killer. I know Blake is giving subtle layers here and there, but I really want to have some explanation of why Nick is acting like this other than "he's on drugs". I do admit I have to laugh a bit at Melanie conning Nick for his money which she'll probably succeed but only because he's successfully convinced her she killed her Dad.

jules

Thanks for the preivews. These don't exactly sound like sweeps spoilers. Way too much Melanie and a few others. Sounds really boring.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

More Stefano/Lexie scenes :biggrin:

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Not very sweeps worthy.....

Thanks for posting, Angie!!

Charmqn
Member Avatar

use to like Melanie, but she needs to get off my screen now

pnelsen

I agree, get rid of Melanie and Daniel. Please bring back the old EJ----not so nice, kind of edgy. I don't like wimpy EJ.

Mason

OneBadKitty
Oct 29 2008, 06:51 PM
Let me just be blunt here: Who do I have to bribe, kill or sleep with to rid this show of Melanie and Daniel?
When you find out, let me know. That is definitely a cause I would be more than willing to contribute to.

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

Mason
Oct 29 2008, 08:21 PM
OneBadKitty
When you find out, let me know. That is definitely a cause I would be more than willing to contribute to.
Would you eat Dena's hot pocket if she was to be a guaranteed goner for life concerning daytime soaps? Immediately after she cums of course. :shrug: Do tell!

Mason

Kirk
Oct 29 2008, 09:13 PM
Mason
Oct 29 2008, 08:21 PM
OneBadKitty
Would you eat Dena's hot pocket if she was to be a guaranteed goner for life concerning daytime soaps? Immediately after she cums of course. :shrug: Do tell!
As much as the thought turns my stomach, the thought of never being forcefed Higley's monotonous crap again would make it worth it a thousand times over.

So...yes. LoL

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

They sound good.

Nice to see more Stefano/Lexie scenes coming. I wonder how Abe will react to Lexie telling him about her suspicions. Look forward to seeing Abe as Mayor and Bo as commish.

The Kate stuff sounds great and can't wait for Philipe/Stephanie. The Trent stuff is really coming to a head too so sweeps is looking solid to start.

DaysFanJean
Member Avatar

I really enjoy the actress who plays Melanie. She needs good scripting though that will really let her shine. There is depth to this girl so bring it out. Daniel needs to go asap and what is this with Chloe connecting with him? Chloe will soon have all the eligible men in Salem at her beck and call. I love this tender and loving side of EJ. Who'd believe that he shot to kill John and raped Sami not all that long ago. This guy reminds me of James Bond. He should be playing James Bond in the movies instead of this blond fellow who really doesn't work in my opinion at all. Maybe Stephanie and Philip will work out but I can't abide Stephanie and would love to see her just leave Salem.
Edited by DaysFanJean, Oct 30 2008, 06:10 AM.

jane1978

Tripp
Oct 29 2008, 06:54 PM
*sigh* what makes me nervous is, there is still not one hint to Nick's behavior to show he's the killer. I know Blake is giving subtle layers here and there, but I really want to have some explanation of why Nick is acting like this other than "he's on drugs". I do admit I have to laugh a bit at Melanie conning Nick for his money which she'll probably succeed but only because he's successfully convinced her she killed her Dad.
Reading prevuze tomorrow you will get the first Nick is hooked on the pils moment. Btw. really nice the way the show made it appear like Melanie is really the killer and Nick is the poor innocent one who just wants to help.

I really think I will love this stuff.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I would've liked for Melanie to unknowingly have killed her father. Now, they are putting too much attention onto her that I truly believe that idea is totally out.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Register for Free
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply