Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:SOD November Sweeps; **UPDATED**
Topic Started: Oct 22 2008, 01:06 PM (5,092 Views)
JohnandMarlenaFreak
Member Avatar

Just when I was starting to like John and care about him,now he's gonna treat Brady the way he treated Belle before she left,GREAT,more of John being a little bit of a jerk,no thanks.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Chloe and Daniel huh? wonder what their secret is...I wish Stefano would have been mentioned..

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Quote:

Melanie/Max/Nick/Stephanie/Chelsea/Phillip

Which of these things is not like the others? Why is Philip stuck in story with the young adult crowd?

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Until we learn who Trent's killer is, I'm going to say Corday is full of it. I hope it is a surprise but I doubt it. This show has no balls when it comes to that stuff. Hell, no soap does.

Glad they mentioned Bo, Hope, Steve, and Kayla. I like John hiring Steve. John thinks Stefano did it so that is why he hires him. This brings Steve and Kayla back into the Dimera story and gives them some good conflict.

I could care less that J&M are divorced. Just glad the story has some damn movement. I look forward to the John/Marlena/Brady stuff. He should treat him cold. He doesn't know him and he hasn't been around. Glad the headaches were mentioned since some were worried about that. Sounds like a nice way of continuing to draw J&M together.

Very excited about Philip/Stephanie and the Chelsea/Nick/Melanie stuff sounds great. Glad the triangle is off the ground. I hate that Corday had to say that there is hope for Stax. I hate it when he says that about any couple. STOP ASSURING FANBASES!!! You give away the damn stories, you moron! The stories in the 90's would no way of had the same impact if you always knew the couples would get together. Don't give shit away. This is why I hate him giving previews. Ugh. I also wish he would read other boards by NBC. It's clear that is all they read if he thinks most people give a damn about there being hope for Stax.

Glad Kate's story is mentioned as it wasn't in the SOW ones. I wonder what kind of secret Chloe and Daniel will be keeping. I'm shocked to even see Chloe listed with Kate and Daniel. Makes me wonder where they are taking this. Interesting. I'm very impressed with how the Kate illness story has been handled. Kudos to the show on that.

Glad Abe is mayor. Wish we had the whole preview. It's like there was something about Theo there but also something about Stefano too. It doesn't matter to me that Stefano isn't mentioned since we know he is involved in the mayor story right now. Hoping we get more scenes of Lexie with Stefano and Tony.

All in all, not too bad. I think they put out enough to make it seem interesting. Nothing huge going on but it seems like the stories are heating up and now that they have direction we are clearly building to some big things later on, which was not the case in spring and summer.
Edited by PhoenixRising05, Oct 22 2008, 09:57 PM.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I typed it off an article scan and it didn't go past the line about Lexie. I doubt there is much more, but hopefully someone posts the rest.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

^It's ok, Angie. You posted all the rest. It's not your fault.

I'm sure there is maybe not much else, maybe a line or two. Someone will post it or I will if I happen to get the damn magazine on time LOL.

ginababe
BANNED

I heard the writing has finally caught up to filming, so that's why the spoilers are so sparse and lacking in detail.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

^Makes sense but previews like this are usually sparse when it comes to Days. Nothing new. I'm glad they are this way. Makes things more surprising.

The daily spoilers and all other spoilers seem normal so I think things have settled down to the point where everyone is on the same page. They still may have a few things in the air but the stories have direction so things are clearly better then they were.

Nicole Walker

Interesting! Thanks for posting!

ElvisDiMera
Member Avatar

FINALLY, they are going with the too hot for words Stephanie/Phillip pairing. Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!

jane1978

ginababe
Oct 22 2008, 10:05 PM
I heard the writing has finally caught up to filming, so that's why the spoilers are so sparse and lacking in detail.
Iīm prety sure thatīs it. First they had to throw away all Scottīs stuff and next probably Tomlin/Whitesell revised Higley work and throw away or started to heavily rewrite the rest. I think thatīs the main reason why only a few stories is featured now.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

jane1978
Oct 23 2008, 01:17 AM
ginababe
Oct 22 2008, 10:05 PM
Iīm prety sure thatīs it. First they had to throw away all Scottīs stuff and next probably Tomlin/Whitesell revised Higley work and throw away or started to heavily rewrite the rest. I think thatīs the main reason why only a few stories is featured now.
Yep and I think by December everything will be good to go.

Sweeps is sounding better though with the recently posted spoilers. Sounds like things are picking up and I think the other stories will follow suit soon enough.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I'm so onboard for Phillip and Stephanie...Get Stephanie away from her Uncle Max...

Jonatha

Angie79
Oct 22 2008, 08:59 PM
The rest:

"We're dealing with a very serious murder and all of these suspects," says Excecutive producer Ken Corday. "At the end of the month the murderer will be revealed and it will be a big suprise."

Bo/Hope: They are working to solve the murder cases and by months end they find Trent's killer and it's a shocker.

John/Marlena: They are divorced now, but what does that mean for the future? He is still having headaches and Marlena helps him through the pain. Brady returns and John is cold to him, which is unsettling to Marlena. Kayla won't be happy when John hires Steve to some private investigator work.

Melanie/Max/Nick/Stephanie/Chelsea/Phillip: Melanie tries to break Nick's interest in here until it looks like Nick may be able to make her money. Chelsea tries to warn Nick about Melanie, but he won't listen. Max and Stephanie are broken up, but there is still hope for them. Phillip hires Stephanie as an intern at Titan and they strike up a friendship.

Kate/Daniel/Chloe: Daniel is giving Kate the will to live. It will appear that the chemo is working and then something else happens. Chloe and Daniel will cross paths and they will share a secret with each other.

Abe/Lexie/Theo: Abe is named the new mayor. Lexie supports her husband, but is (the rest wasn't visible).

http://s9.zetaboards.com/ejami_fans/topic/7039494/13/
Here's the rest, not much. :biggrin:

"Lexie supports her husband, but is still having trouble with Theo. Chelsea is there to bail her out.

The DiMeras:
Tony and Stefano are at odds. EJ will never fully trust Stefano, but Stefano offers him a position as an attorney for the DiMera shipping."

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Thanks Jonny!

giddyupcowgirl

Good lord, what has happened to this show? :sheep:

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Jonatha
Oct 23 2008, 07:22 AM
Angie79
Oct 22 2008, 08:59 PM
The rest:

"We're dealing with a very serious murder and all of these suspects," says Excecutive producer Ken Corday. "At the end of the month the murderer will be revealed and it will be a big suprise."

Bo/Hope: They are working to solve the murder cases and by months end they find Trent's killer and it's a shocker.

John/Marlena: They are divorced now, but what does that mean for the future? He is still having headaches and Marlena helps him through the pain. Brady returns and John is cold to him, which is unsettling to Marlena. Kayla won't be happy when John hires Steve to some private investigator work.

Melanie/Max/Nick/Stephanie/Chelsea/Phillip: Melanie tries to break Nick's interest in here until it looks like Nick may be able to make her money. Chelsea tries to warn Nick about Melanie, but he won't listen. Max and Stephanie are broken up, but there is still hope for them. Phillip hires Stephanie as an intern at Titan and they strike up a friendship.

Kate/Daniel/Chloe: Daniel is giving Kate the will to live. It will appear that the chemo is working and then something else happens. Chloe and Daniel will cross paths and they will share a secret with each other.

Abe/Lexie/Theo: Abe is named the new mayor. Lexie supports her husband, but is (the rest wasn't visible).

http://s9.zetaboards.com/ejami_fans/topic/7039494/13/
Here's the rest, not much. :biggrin:

"Lexie supports her husband, but is still having trouble with Theo. Chelsea is there to bail her out.

The DiMeras:
Tony and Stefano are at odds. EJ will never fully trust Stefano, but Stefano offers him a position as an attorney for the DiMera shipping."

The fact that they even gave a blurb to the Dimera story is a good sign. Love Stefano offering a job to EJ.

It may not be exactly the same story but it seems like the story isn't completely gone yet. Look forward to it and I suspect in December and going into the new year we will see it become a major focus as trent's murder will be over and Sami will kind of be isolated so there will be enough time to focus on it.

I figured the last line would be about Theo. I like the Chelsea/Theo relationship and having Lexie forced to confront it from a jealous standpoint should be good. I've been waiting for her to do that.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

The DiMera story will probably be featured twice a month, and it'll only be like what we've been seeing lately. Tony is in scenes with one of his siblings or perhaps Stefano, and the DiMera empire story will only receive a few lines in a few scenes and that's it, and the conversation will move onto one of the more important stories. It won't be anything spcial at all.

Mason

PhoenixRising05
Oct 23 2008, 10:24 AM
It may not be exactly the same story but it seems like the story isn't completely gone yet. Look forward to it and I suspect in December and going into the new year we will see it become a major focus as trent's murder will be over and Sami will kind of be isolated so there will be enough time to focus on it.
If only I could be as optimistic as you.

jules

Mason
Oct 23 2008, 04:26 PM
PhoenixRising05
Oct 23 2008, 10:24 AM
If only I could be as optimistic as you.
Same here. Not very optimistic at all, especially after reading the detailed Nov spoilers. We already know from Thaoo P's post that he shot two shows and that was it for now. That's not exactly a storyline. Same for the J&M stuff. I'm willing to bet in one scene J&M discuss that they're divorced now, in the next scene John has a headache and Marlena gets him an aspirin and in the next scene Brady comes home. Unless you're a Sami, Nicole, Melanie, EJ or Stax fan, there's not much to look forward to.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply