Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:SOD spoiler articles; Nicole/Kate
Topic Started: Oct 22 2008, 09:43 PM (1,073 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Article summaries

Nicole Is Arrested

Nicole's week starts off good. She makes plans to decorate her suite at the DiMera mansion and the nursery, and she and EJ even talk about the possibility of marriage. Her happiness is short lived when Bo and Hope arrest her for murdering Trent. The Brady's question her about the new evidence they have, which is a torn copy of her and Trent's marriage certificate. Her fingerprints are on it. They also present a second piece of evidence - a note that Trent left behind implicating Nicole should he wind up dead. "It's a setup," scoffs AZ. She's not panicked because she knows she didn't do it.

Nicole privately recalls arguing with Trent in the cemetary the night he died. She never shared it with the cops because she didn't think it was a big deal. She has bigger fish to fry; she is pregnant. It wasn't even a thought.

B&H search her closet and find a dress with distinctive beads, one was found near Trent's murder site. As a result, Nicole is hauled to the station. "She can't believe she is being arrested," says AZ.

EJ arrives to defend her, but warns her that because of her track record she may not make bail. EJ asks her if she did it, which angers Nicole. She doesn't say that she didn't, just that she can't believe he would think she did something like that. She is shocked and betrayed that he is not on her side.

With the future looking bleak, AZ admits, "Nicole is a little freaked out."

Kate Begins Chemo

Kate begins chemo this week for lung cancer, but first she tells Phillip and Lucas that she is sick. "What happens is she finds out the hardest part is not your own personal fears, but the fear you have for your family," says LK. "She's worrying about them now and not herself and in some ways, thats the best medicine for her." Her sons are devastated. Chelsea is also thrown by the diagnosis. She rushes to the hospital with the Saint Sofia medal that Victor gave her. There are very few words spoken. Chelsea explains the medal and gives it to Kate and leaves. It is a good moment for Kate, she knows Chelsea is there for her.

Will she beat the cancer? "I am as clueless as Kate is," laughs LK. "I never ask. It's kind of like real life. I don't know what is going to happen with it, but Kate has had her share of hard times and I would love to see her get a bit of happiness."

http://s9.zetaboards.com/ejami_fans/topic/7039494/13/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Angie79
Oct 22 2008, 09:43 PM
Nicole privately recalls arguing with Trent in the cemetary the night he died. She never shared it with the cops because she didn't think it was a big deal. She has bigger fish to fry; she is pregnant. It wasn't even a thought.

How convenient. I guess Nicole is this year's Lucas.

Thanks for posting, Angie.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

The Kate stuff sounds great. I love how they have played the beats, especially providing scenes of her with Lucas and Philip. The Chelsea/Kate moment with the medal sounds great. I'm glad LK is getting a meaty story.

The Nicole stuff sounds good. It's reasonable for EJ to think she did it as she hated Trent and was acting weird to EJ the night of his death.

Thanks for posting these, Angie. It's nice to have them early this week.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

These both sound interesting..I'm ready for the Kate story to get meaty..

Nicole Walker

Kate will definetly beat it she's as tough as a bull. Ejole stuff sounds good.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

As much as I don't think a cancer storyline is necessary for Kate, I'm just glad to see Lauren Koslow getting a story of her own. She has been with this show for 12 years now and has always been pretty much a supporting actress to others. Now, she's finally getting her own story and I think she deserves it. Lets just hope it stays this way and she proves herself that she can handle a story of her own.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply