Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Trent's killer is.....; UPDATED
Topic Started: Oct 23 2008, 01:36 AM (7,156 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

From a reliable source:

The 'shocker' re: who killed Trent is

.....that it's Nick. LOL. (Revealed via flashback). And he tries to convince Melanie that it was actually her, and she believes him () But Bo & Hope get a tip from the cemetery caretaker, who identifies Nick as Trent's killer. And it kinda looks like Nick is gonna become addicted to painkillers.

**UPDATE**

(Week of November 10th)

Nick threw a creepy "private" birthday party for Melanie, in which he gave her a "friendship" ring, and he had a flashback that revealed he was Trent's killer. Things got weirder: Nick tried to talk Melanie into leaving Salem with him, but she wanted to stay put. Then, in Maggie's house, Melanie discovered the stationery on which the threatening note was written. She confronted Nick and he admitted to writing the note and making the phone calls, but said he did it to protect Melanie. The follow-up - Nick told Melanie she had killed Trent he saw her do it. He convinced her it was the truth. But Bo and Hope got the real story from the cemetery's caretaker. He ID'ed Nick as the killer to shocked Bo and Hope.

Edited by Angie79, Oct 23 2008, 09:01 AM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

What? He tries to convince Melanie that it was her?

Stupid!

Why did he kill him?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

I freaking hope this is true. Blake Berris is strong enough of an actor to make your heart break for him. Great twist in his manipulation of Melanie. No wonder he was so pre-occupied with her! And hopefully this painkiller SL will be fully delved into. Blake is in need of some good material.
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Kenny
Oct 23 2008, 01:38 AM
What? He tries to convince Melanie that it was her?

Stupid!

Why did he kill him?
Aw Kenneth I like the fact that he's been written as imperfect. Bout time someone is, don't you think?
Quote Post Goto Top

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

The source is reliable. I like this!

Deleted User
Deleted User

Angie79
Oct 23 2008, 01:43 AM
The source is reliable. I like this!
Yes, and hey at least it's not Claude or some lame ass nobody.
Quote Post Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

I just don't see Nick trying to convince Melanie that she did it. That just seems very un-Nick like.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

OMG!!!

Corday hyped an actual shocker that turned out to be shocking!

Man, they are taking Nick down a dark path. No wonder he showed such interest in Melanie. I wonder why he decided to manipulate her though. Looking forward to finding out. Maybe it's the painkillers that made him do this.

Now the alcoholism makes sense. It all makes sense. He's been acting weird since the shooting. Hell, even yesterday the way he was playing with his phone.

Kudos to Days and Higley. I never saw this coming. Sweeps may be bigger then we think LOL.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

I like this twist. Blake Berris is SORELY underused...a painkiller dependency storyline will hopefully turn out well for him.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Holy Crap, i'm very impressed...I'm completely shocked its not Claude...Nick really is the perfect guy to do it...Most likely he saw Melanie and Trent fighting and tried to save her and ended up killing him...Wow, just wow...

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Where's Tripp?????!!!!
Wow.........it depends on how they write it. It seems so weird to have Nick go off the deep end all of a sudden. Now, if he was drinking or on painkillers BEFORE he killed Trent, that's one thing. But if he killed Trent in cold blood........................And now he's trying to blame Melanie? Max's shit is going to hit the fan for sure. Whoa..........OK, now maybe we'll have some real November sweeps here. Depending on how it's written. I'm alternately excited and really, really worried about how this is going to pan out.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

That is exactly who I thought of when SOD said shocker........but I didn't really think TPTB would do it.............OMG!!!! This might actually be good!!! Now the DUI makes sense and the spoiler about the painkillers!!!! Kind of exciting!!!

Mason
Member Avatar

WTF? Yeah, it's shocking, but only because this is so out of character for Nick (then again, character-driven storytelling has never been Higley's strong suit). Am I glad it's not Claude? Yeah. Doesn't mean I like this, though. It reminds me of when Ben Reade was revealed to be a serial killer on GL, and I HATED that.

avelina
Member Avatar

Thanks for the posting!

Charmqn
Member Avatar

I just saw Terry post this somewhere, so I really don't believe it until I see it.
Edited by Charmqn, Oct 23 2008, 07:54 AM.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Amello
Oct 23 2008, 01:38 AM
I freaking hope this is true. Blake Berris is strong enough of an actor to make your heart break for him. Great twist in his manipulation of Melanie. No wonder he was so pre-occupied with her! And hopefully this painkiller SL will be fully delved into. Blake is in need of some good material.
I agree he will do a good job with this. My big problem is the laziness of showing all of this in flashback. Would pain killer addiction person someone like Nick into killing someone? Possibly. But since when was he addicted. I have not seen him take one pill so it irritates me. That and I don't like him trying to convince Melanie she did do it.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

ladyofthelake
Oct 23 2008, 05:58 AM
Where's Tripp?????!!!!
Wow.........it depends on how they write it. It seems so weird to have Nick go off the deep end all of a sudden. Now, if he was drinking or on painkillers BEFORE he killed Trent, that's one thing. But if he killed Trent in cold blood........................And now he's trying to blame Melanie? Max's shit is going to hit the fan for sure. Whoa..........OK, now maybe we'll have some real November sweeps here. Depending on how it's written. I'm alternately excited and really, really worried about how this is going to pan out.
Awwww, thanks for thinking of me!

Still not sure how to feel. Again, if this is meant to showcase Blake then WHOOPPEE! But I'm getting nervous now.

Could Blake be on his way out?

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Charmqn
Oct 23 2008, 07:44 AM
I just saw Terry post this somewhere, so I really don't believe it until I see it.
This is NOT a Terry spoiler. I am 100% sure.

ladykj
Member Avatar

That is a shocker.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

UPDATE

(Week of November 10th)

Nick threw a creepy "private" birthday party for Melanie, in which he gave her a "friendship" ring, and he had a flashback that revealed he was Trent's killer. Things got weirder: Nick tried to talk Melanie into leaving Salem with him, but she wanted to stay put. Then, in Maggie's house, Melanie discovered the stationery on which the threatening note was written. She confronted Nick and he admitted to writing the note and making the phone calls, but said he did it to protect Melanie. The follow-up - Nick told Melanie she had killed Trent he saw her do it. He convinced her it was the truth. But Bo and Hope got the real story from the cemetery's caretaker. He ID'ed Nick as the killer to shocked Bo and Hope.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply