Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:November spoilers!; **UPDATED 10/29**
Topic Started: Oct 23 2008, 01:55 AM (9,254 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

From a reliable source that is going to remain anonymous. Thanks for letting me post these!

For the week of November 3rd:

---Sami and Rafael were mutually horrified to learn he was her new guard. The animosity between them built. She managed to deceive him and called Lucas, who told her that Nicole was in jail. While she was in the shower, Rafael stole her clothes, leaving her stuck in the bathroom.

---EJ was determined to get the truth out of Nicole, but she left him hanging. He also couldn't get her out of jail, thanks to some testimony from Bo. That didn't stop Nicole. Determined to get out of jail, she pretended she was having a medical emergency. When EJ realized he really did care about Nicole and went to see her, she was gone. And she wasn't at University Hospital; she was in the hospital prison ward. EJ came to her rescue there. Later, Nicole admitted to Bo and Hope that she took a gun to the cemetery with the intent to kill Trent, but couldn't go through with it. She did, however, see a man lurking there. Nicole had a thought: did EJ frame her in order to take the baby?

---Melanie moved into Mickey and Maggie's house, but learned they were out of town. It was just her and Nick. She seemed to be putting the brakes on their relationship, until she learned he might be able to make her some money with his prototype. Chelsea tried to warn Nick against Melanie.

---Lexie pledged her support to Abe, but still worried about life in the spotlight. On Election Day, she and Abe waited at the Pub for the results. Meanwhile, Tony confronted Stefano about the mayor's murder. If he was responsible, it could cost Abe his political career. Abe won the election, then discussed the police commissioner job with Roman. They decided to offer the position to Bo, and he accepted.

---Although he initially had problems with Dr. Daniel, Philip recognized that he was giving Kate the will to live and came to terms with their relationship. Then, when Philip saw Daniel at the health club helping Chloe, he was furious. Chloe was furious in response and told Philip to give Daniel a break. Philip apologized, but it's clear that Daniel and Chloe are becoming fast friends.

For the week of November 10th:

---Nick is revealed as Trent's killer (flashbacks and all)

---Face-off between Maggie and Melanie. Maggie told Melanie about Nick's weakness for helping wayward girls, like Willow. This gave Melanie something to think about.

---Nick was out of his painkillers, which had been prescribed after he was shot, and went to his doctor to get more. The doctor was only too happy to sign a new prescription. Nick returned home, where Maggie discovered the pills. She was worried, but he brushed it off.

---Things were still tense between Rafael and Sami. He had stolen her clothes and left her naked in the bathroom; when she thought he was asleep, Sami sneaked out and put on Rafaels's shirt. He caught her and was surprised to see her baby bump. Sami admitted she was pregnant, but didn't want Rafael's superiors to know the truth. Rafael agreed to keep her secret, but when Sami was asleep, he took out his phone.

---Philip was so upset by Kate's condition that he wanted her to quit the chemotherapy. Lucas agreed, but Daniel was opposed. It took a conversation with Chloe to convince Kate to continue with the treatment. Philip told Chelsea that Kate couldn't have any visitors. After Chelsea left, Philip finally broke down. Later, he ran into Stephanie and the two comforted each other. He offered her an internship at Titan and she accepted.

---Chelsea, on the other hand, got some comfort from Max. When Stephanie returned Max's shirt to him, they both knew this meant it was over. Really over. And when Chelsea spilled something at the bar and accidentally used the shirt to mop it up, Max told her not to worry; it was "just an old rag."

---Lexie continued to have trouble with Theo. In fact, it seems like the only person who could control him was Chelsea. Lexie was jealous of their relationship and it took a conversation with Kayla to convince her she really is a good mom.

**UPDATED 10/29**

**UPDATE**

Week of 11/17:

---The walls closed in on Nick this week. After convincing Melanie that she was the one who killed her father, he talked her into leaving town with him. They headed to an airport motel, where he dropped another bomb: they were going to Vegas to get married. But the real problem came when Melanie had a flashback and remembered the truth. Nick was the killer among them. She hit Nick on the head and tried to escape, but couldn't. Melanie told Nick she knew the truth.

---Meanwhile, Bo, Hope and Maggie conferred. They talked about the pain meds Nick was taking, meds that had caused his mother, Jessica, to do "questionable" things. Then they realized Nick and Melanie were gone. Chelsea and Max arrived and they all looked at the threatening note Melanie had received. Chelsea recognized the handwriting as Nick's and Hope realized that he just might be the killer. Then, Philip and Stephanie listened in on her phone (which Nick had accidentally dialed) and figured out where Nick and Melanie were. Everyone rushed to the hotel.

---Bo and Hope burst into the motel room and Nick accidentally bumped into Melanie, sending her over the balcony. Philip and Bo managed to save her, but it was too late for Nick. Hope arrested him for murder.

---Melanie thought she would (finally) be vindicated, but she instead found herself vilified. Philip, Chelsea and Stephanie all blamed her for Nick's downfall.

---Nicole was shocked when Brady showed up at her door. Shocked And maybe a little jealous was EJ, especially after he learned the exact nature of Nicole and Brady's past relationship. Brady asked Nicole for her help in getting John to remember and she agreed. She called John to ask him to give Brady a chance. Brady offered to return the favor, telling Nicole to call him if she needed any support in her sobriety.

---Brady's arrival turned up the heat between EJ and Nicole. They made love and planned a getaway. Unfortunately, that getaway was interrupted by Stefano, who needed EJ to join him on a business trip. Then Nicole was hit by an intense pain. Her baby may be in trouble.

---Daniel was worried about Kate's complete confidence in him. He confided in Chloe, telling her that he always got too involved in his patients' recovery (as with Chelsea). He didn't want Kate to see his agitation. Chloe promised to keep his secret.

---Lexie is overwhelmed as Abe gives a press conference.

---Marlena called John on his continued bad behavior with Brady, but he didn't seem to care. Later, Marlena came face-to-face with the killer, who demanded info from her re: Sami; then John, "armed and dangerous", showed up......

Edited by Angie79, Oct 29 2008, 09:16 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

"Maggie told Melanie about Nick's weakness for helping wayward girls, like Willow."

Wow! I had almost forgotten about that man looking hoe.

Thanks for these, Angie. They're great!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Wow...thanks for these Angie.

I already commented on the Nick one in the other thread but I LOVE it. Maggie vs Melanie sounds great. I want to see feisty Maggie LOL.

The Kate stuff sounds good. i love that Philip breaks down. Good stuff for all involved. I don't want to get my hopes up but it does sound like Stax is done. Might Max be put in a story with Chelsea, Nick, and Melanie? I love the sound of the Philip/Stephanie stuff. So promising.

I'm curious about Chloe and Daniel. Are they testing these two out together?

Love the mayor stuff. It seems that Tony spoiler was pertaining to Abe's career. Good stuff. Glad the Theo story is in play and Lexie being jealous of Chelsea and Theo is very realistic. I was expecting that. Good to here more Kayla/Lexie scenes are coming.

The Nicole stuff sounds pretty good. Nicole really is losing it a bit though. I'm curious to see if my theories are right in where this is all leading.

Sami/Rafael sounds cute and funny. Can't wait.

Deleted User
Deleted User

I actually rally enjoy these spoilers. Should be a great couple of weeks.
Quote Post Goto Top

Sindacco
Member Avatar

I'm so sick of Chelsea being portrayed good and Lexie bad when it comes to Theo.

I'm looking forward to the Tony/Stefano scenes and Abe being mayor, thanks for posting.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Nick????????????????????????????????This better be good.

Alligato
Member Avatar

Thanks so much, Angie! All of this sounds pretty awesome. I am even looking forward to couples that I don't care for so much!

Yay! Good stuff!

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting these, Angie!! Some of these sound pretty good!!! :)
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DolceDiMera
Member Avatar

Thanks Angie, and thanks anonymous source.
It sounds like things may finally be heating up on Days in the next couple of weeks. Looking forward to it!
Edited by DolceDiMera, Oct 23 2008, 08:32 AM.

Jarlena4Eva
Member Avatar
Drake's Back!!

Where are the John/Marlena spoilers?? This is ridiculous...I like the spoilers that are posted, but I still want to see my John/Marlena.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

Looks pretty good. The only thing that bugs me is a possible Max & Chelsea hook up. Can Max please try dating someone outside of the family.
Edited by darraholic, Oct 23 2008, 09:54 AM.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

November sounds like it's going to be great, at least for the first 2 weeks.

When I saw the November previews and saw that Chloe was going to be involved in Kate's story, I thought, "Why?" But I completely forgot that Chloe had her own battle with cancer and talking to Kate makes perfect sense.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Angie79
Oct 23 2008, 01:55 AM
---Chelsea, on the other hand, got some comfort from Max. When Stephanie returned Max's shirt to him, they both knew this meant it was over. Really over. And when Chelsea spilled something at the bar and accidentally used the shirt to mop it up, Max told her not to worry; it was "just an old rag."

Most of these sound pretty good, but this one just cracks me up. Ah, young love, expressed through a shirt, apparently. That's how I know Stax is really over.

Thanks for posting!

Charmqn
Member Avatar

So are they going to do a Chick reunion? Go back to max/Chelsea? what....

thanks for the spoilers

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Max and Chelsea are friends, good friends. Just because they're in scenes together does not mean they're going to hook up.

mitzi

I would love to see Chelsea and Max being friends again and hanging out together.

Daytime
Member Avatar

thanks Angie

bobann10
Member Avatar

I would love to see a little more of Steve and Kayla on Days. They have not been on for awhile. Not only them but Bo and Hope, Marlena and John and Tony and Anna it sure would be great to see all these guys again!!!

Nicole Walker

NIcole stuff sounds good. Sami and Rafael sound funny. More Steve and Kayla or Jarlena. What is wrong with this show? Can we get some balance.

hberg
Member Avatar

Can we be done with EJOLE - Please? Same old crap being dished up. While the spoilers sound OKay to me, they aren't sweeps worthy IMO.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply