Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:November spoilers!; **UPDATED 10/29**
Topic Started: Oct 23 2008, 01:55 AM (9,242 Views)
DaysFanJean
Member Avatar

Chelsea and Max are good friends, but good friends make the best marriages, too. I love Chelsea and Max and there is definitely no blood relationship nor did they grow up as uncle and niece. This relationship is nowhere near incest, except in some minds that refuse to see the truth.

Thanks for posting these spoilers. I like them all except the Nicole ones. Why is she behaving this way? When will she learn that Melanie is her daughter?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason

DaysFanJean
Oct 24 2008, 10:02 AM
This relationship is nowhere near incest, except in some minds that refuse to see the truth.
And here, all this time, I thought there was something wrong with two people in the same family hooking up. Crazy me!

Irocgirl
Member Avatar

I did not know Nicole is the mother of melany were was this said at?I think I missed somthing

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Mason
Oct 24 2008, 12:07 PM
DaysFanJean
This relationship is nowhere near incest, except in some minds that refuse to see the truth.
And here, all this time, I thought there was something wrong with two people in the same family hooking up. Crazy me!
Let me join you in Crazyville, Mason, because I got the willies thinking of Max and Chelsea together, too, even though they didn't grow up as related. It's just too weird and too uncreative. And, I still can't quit thinking of that oral sex scene in the car. BLECH!

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Irocgirl
Oct 26 2008, 08:27 PM
I did not know Nicole is the mother of melany were was this said at?I think I missed somthing
You didn't miss anything. It's mere speculation at this point. They haven't declared Nicole Melanie's mother.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

ladyofthelake
Oct 26 2008, 08:33 PM
Mason
Oct 24 2008, 12:07 PM
DaysFanJean
Let me join you in Crazyville, Mason, because I got the willies thinking of Max and Chelsea together, too, even though they didn't grow up as related. It's just too weird and too uncreative. And, I still can't quit thinking of that oral sex scene in the car. BLECH!
I think it makes Max look like an even BIGGER joke on this show if they have him break with one niece to only turn around and date another (whohe dated before anyway). Max and Chelsea were a forgettable couple but seem to work on a purely platonic scale. If they don't hook Chelsea back up with Nick, God forbid she should be single for awhile. As for Max, the show is just so overcome with love for DB, and insist on showcasing him in story after story with full blown love scenes, why the fuck is it so difficult to just turn around and cast a new love interest for him? Here's an idea, let's put off the idea of recasting Bobby (or Will) since the show has too many guys on anyway and bring in a new girl or even recast Abby. If she and Max didn't work out there would be plenty of other guys to try her out with.

And finally, I do think Chelsea has come a long way from the last time she made out with Max (to get back at Nick and Abby) and after how Date affected her, I just don't see Chelsea going after/being with her best friend's ex boyfriend even if he is an old flame.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Thanks again to the anonymous source!

**UPDATE**

Week of 11/17:

---The walls closed in on Nick this week. After convincing Melanie that she was the one who killed her father, he talked her into leaving town with him. They headed to an airport motel, where he dropped another bomb: they were going to Vegas to get married. But the real problem came when Melanie had a flashback and remembered the truth. Nick was the killer among them. She hit Nick on the head and tried to escape, but couldn't. Melanie told Nick she knew the truth.

---Meanwhile, Bo, Hope and Maggie conferred. They talked about the pain meds Nick was taking, meds that had caused his mother, Jessica, to do "questionable" things. Then they realized Nick and Melanie were gone. Chelsea and Max arrived and they all looked at the threatening note Melanie had received. Chelsea recognized the handwriting as Nick's and Hope realized that he just might be the killer. Then, Philip and Stephanie listened in on her phone (which Nick had accidentally dialed) and figured out where Nick and Melanie were. Everyone rushed to the hotel.

---Bo and Hope burst into the motel room and Nick accidentally bumped into Melanie, sending her over the balcony. Philip and Bo managed to save her, but it was too late for Nick. Hope arrested him for murder.

---Melanie thought she would (finally) be vindicated, but she instead found herself vilified. Philip, Chelsea and Stephanie all blamed her for Nick's downfall.

---Nicole was shocked when Brady showed up at her door. Shocked And maybe a little jealous was EJ, especially after he learned the exact nature of Nicole and Brady's past relationship. Brady asked Nicole for her help in getting John to remember and she agreed. She called John to ask him to give Brady a chance. Brady offered to return the favor, telling Nicole to call him if she needed any support in her sobriety.

---Brady's arrival turned up the heat between EJ and Nicole. They made love and planned a getaway. Unfortunately, that getaway was interrupted by Stefano, who needed EJ to join him on a business trip. Then Nicole was hit by an intense pain. Her baby may be in trouble.

---Daniel was worried about Kate's complete confidence in him. He confided in Chloe, telling her that he always got too involved in his patients' recovery (as with Chelsea). He didn't want Kate to see his agitation. Chloe promised to keep his secret.

---Lexie is overwhelmed as Abe gives a press conference.

---Marlena called John on his continued bad behavior with Brady, but he didn't seem to care. Later, Marlena came face-to-face with the killer, who demanded info from her re: Sami; then John, "armed and dangerous", showed up......

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Chloe is Daniel's confidante?
OK, I don't know if I'm likin' this Nick stuff a'tall!
Damn, EJ, you're turning into the male version of Carrie, Belle, and the latest Sami!!!

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

So "its too late for Nick". It does sound like they are seting up for mental illness though they have arrested him (which they would). Right now I'm gonna hope Blake isn't going anywhere.

But this is all sounding so insane and if they don't start giving us more clues and setup, I'm gonna be pissed as hell.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting, Angie!

This sweeps isn't looking too hot.. :sleep:

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

The more spoilers we get about Nick's upcoming story, the more I'm starting to realize that the questionable doubt I had about this storyline from the beginning was right. I hate that we're going to have scenes in Vegas where Melanie is going to be scared for her life around Nick, and Nick will probably come off as this dangerous killer that wants to talk things out with Melanie, but the way he's acting makes it creepy and Melanie believes he wants to kill her because she knows his secret. That's not necessary.

The Jessica angle is a good way at using history, I guess. I'll give them a point for that.

I hate how everyone's blaming Melanie for Nick's addiction. How the hell is it her fault?

When in the hell did Brady suddenly forgive Nicole for everything she did to keep him and Chloe apart? That's stupid! He loathed her before he and Chloe left Salem in 2005. And now he wants to help her out with her sobriety? That's lame.

Nicole Walker

These actually sound good especially the Nick story.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Tripp
Oct 29 2008, 09:31 PM
But this is all sounding so insane and if they don't start giving us more clues and setup, I'm gonna be pissed as hell.
I agree. I'm guessing we won't start seeing any clues regarding Nick's out of nowhere addiction until two or three episodes before it's revealed he killed Trent. Stupid pacing.

Alligato
Member Avatar

I know people view this differently, but all of this just seems to come out of left field in regard to Nick. This is a huge story for him, and I don't think it is a good one. So Nick murdered Trent, tried to convice Melanie it was her, ran away with her to get married then knocked her over a balcony? Wow! Maybe this is better on screen....

Interesting that Brady is back, and it sounds like they might just do a Bricole pairing in the future.

So John Black goes all Dimera and caps him a stalking Sami killer? How awesome is that! I am waiting for someone to turn to the dark side...currently there is no one there, except Nick who is sent there by painkillers.

Dan and Chloe? Do they have any idea what the fuck they are doing with Chloe? Can she be passed around anymore? Phillip, Lucas, Brady, Dan?

Mason

I'll give them credit for mentioning Jessica, because never in a million years did I think they would. But everything else? Not a chance. Total character assassination, and for what?

Alligato
Member Avatar

Oh, thanks Angie!!! You always come up with the best spoilers! Thanks for sharing!!!

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

DrewHamilton
Oct 29 2008, 09:39 PM
Tripp
Oct 29 2008, 09:31 PM
I agree. I'm guessing we won't start seeing any clues regarding Nick's out of nowhere addiction until two or three episodes before it's revealed he killed Trent. Stupid pacing.
It could still lead to a good story IF THEY KEEP NICK. I know it sounds like the begging of a rabid Nick fan, but they are laying the in the groundwork for a mental illness story with a character who has the family history to back it as well as the moral conscience to absolutely freak out over it once he comes to his senses. I'm not sure if Mick is salvageable, it might be interesting to watch him try to make amends with her who no doubt would shut him out...which of course it could be pointed out the fact she was using Nick gave him false hope enough to go over the edge with the Vegas trip (guessing). I see more of a Chick reunion where the show could actually have Chelsea put someone else first for a change and try to help him through this.

But what I'm afraid of is they are just bringing up Jessica to try to make it more plausible Nick would go this far before they ship him off the show forever which, if so, it totally sucks for this to be his swan song. Nick fans have always felt a bit gypped when they seem to love to kick our guy around like it's perfectly fine to trample on the heart (and story) of the resident geek. But to make him close to a psychopathic killer and then send him to jail forever would be the cruelest exit ever.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Posted Image

Nicole Walker

LMFAO!! You look busted. LOL! Is that when he was drunk?

BradyDiva06
Member Avatar

Mason
Oct 29 2008, 09:41 PM
I'll give them credit for mentioning Jessica, because never in a million years did I think they would. But everything else? Not a chance. Total character assassination, and for what?
I can't agree more. I just don't get this storyline at all. Why build up couples to destroy them before they even get off the ground. Why ruin a good character for no reason. I could deal with Nick being a murderer but this storyline just seems so left field.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply