Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:November spoilers!; **UPDATED 10/29**
Topic Started: Oct 23 2008, 01:55 AM (9,347 Views)
Charmqn
Member Avatar

With the casting of a new pyschiatrist, I have hope Nick will not be written out and we will see him going through tons of therapy.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

naley12
Member Avatar

Charmqn
Nov 1 2008, 01:58 PM
With the casting of a new pyschiatrist, I have hope Nick will not be written out and we will see him going through tons of therapy.
there casting a new psychiatrist??? I did not know that....

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Writing out Nick would be a huge mistake. He has tons of potential, but often I think he deserves better

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

EJole
Nov 1 2008, 01:29 PM
WHEN ARE NICOLE AND EJ MAKING LOVE?!! IT'S SO ANNOYING, THAT I DON'T KNOW IT. (The video said, Big November spoiler, 11/3/ weekly promo) So it means next week!! CAN'T WAIT!
They've actually already made love twice. I don't think it's that big of an event. Remember what they were doing when Sami witnessed the mayor's murder? And, I'm a Nicole fan!

Alligato
Member Avatar

lady - you are so NOT a fangirl!!! LOL! Too funny!

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Alligato
Nov 1 2008, 04:20 PM
lady - you are so NOT a fangirl!!! LOL! Too funny!
I am not a fangirl..............I am not a fangirl............I am not a fangirl..........(Nicole kicks ass!).........I am not a fangirl............(Nicole kicks ass).............I am not a fangirl................

hberg
Member Avatar

Ugh, while I am thankful we get spoilers, I wish something could stop this bile that keeps coming up my throat. While I admit there are some interesting possibilities to the upcoming storylines, we all know current HW cannot pull it off. The problem is these storylines are written it almost sounds like by different people each week (instead of a good ole' fashion "key" swap from the '60s), maybe they do it with the writing? No wonder we were told none of us would suspect who it was. There has been no setup at all for Nick. I would be equally surprised if we found out it was Kate for that matter.

Question:
Why are all the women portrayed on this show as whiney little crybabies?
Question:
Why have all the men lost their balls?

Answer:
The writing staff has secretly been replaced by a trained monkey that can get juice from a machine, recycle the box to get more coin to get more juice...no wait, that monkey can follow cause and effect...sorry monkey.
Edited by hberg, Nov 1 2008, 10:37 PM.

Charmqn
Member Avatar

anymore scoop on Nick? Is the new psychiatrist for Nick?

I would of thought they would use Marlena. Did she ever work with Jessica?
Edited by Charmqn, Nov 2 2008, 02:49 PM.

EJole
Member Avatar
BANNED

Don't take Nicole's miracle away from her! That's too harsh! But you could kill Sami's baby, she has 3 other kids, and it starts to seem she's pregnant all the time!! So lame!
Edited by EJole, Nov 5 2008, 08:08 AM.

ges
Member Avatar

I think Higley is taking the same pills as Nick. :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: Suddenly Nick is a murdering madman. nice. I think I know what is in the box that trent left Max. Proof that Max invented the alternative fuel project, not Nick. I think Max will become very rich. Not that I give a crap. Just thinking outloud.
Is it just me or does Nicole have ginormous caps? She is a very good actress, I will give you that.

ges
Member Avatar

I hope they don't write Nick out!

cassie1013

Someone told me Nicole is going to miscarry - is this true or confirmed?

Mason
Member Avatar

cassie1013
Nov 8 2008, 05:44 PM
It wouldn't surprise me.

cassie1013

Yeah, me neither I guess. I was hoping not though, the last thing Sami needs is MORE kids right now (or EVER!). She has 3 already!

Deleted User
Deleted User

cassie1013
Nov 8 2008, 05:47 PM
Yeah, me neither I guess. I was hoping not though, the last thing Sami needs is MORE kids right now (or EVER!). She has 3 already!
For me personally babies on soaps in general suck ass. So when it's 100% not needed in both Sami and Nicole's cases and it turns me off majorly.
Quote Post Goto Top

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Do not kill off Nicole's baby!! This is one birth I'm actually looking forward to. If they really wanna kill off one, kill Sami's child! She has enough already with enough problems.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Jinxie
Nov 8 2008, 07:52 PM
Do not kill off Nicole's baby!! This is one birth I'm actually looking forward to. If they really wanna kill off one, kill Sami's child! She has enough already with enough problems.
Basically, the moral of the story is here ... someone needs to die!
Quote Post Goto Top

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

True that!!

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

cassie1013
Nov 8 2008, 05:44 PM
I haven't seen any official spoiler about that. I think it is just speculation.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Oh, gads. More dead babies/baby swapping ideas.........No thanks. Let's just let both kids live and get on with our Days. After all, the kids end up disappearing anyway once their use is done. What's the harm?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply