Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:November spoilers!; **UPDATED 10/29**
Topic Started: Oct 23 2008, 01:55 AM (9,226 Views)
brimike

I have no clue what's confirmed or not, but I am cautious - two pregnancies, both by rivals for the same man? Written by two head writers who have each written TWO baby switches in the past (Higley - JT/Zach as a breakdown/script writer, and the AMC/OLTL crossover as a head writer, Whitesell - Gwen/Jen's babies on ATWT as an Associate Head Writer, Natalie/Jessica on OLTL as a Head Writer)?

I'll be really impressed if it DOESN'T head in that direction.
Edited by brimike, Nov 9 2008, 10:00 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

brimike
Nov 9 2008, 09:59 AM
I have no clue what's confirmed or not, but I am cautious - two pregnancies, both by rivals for the same man? Written by two head writers who have each written TWO baby switches in the past (Higley - JT/Zach as a breakdown/script writer, and the AMC/OLTL crossover as a head writer, Whitesell - Gwen/Jen's babies on ATWT as an Associate Head Writer, Natalie/Jessica on OLTL as a Head Writer)?

I'll be really impressed if it DOESN'T head in that direction.
But, see, then we would need Pookie to have puppies to complete the whole OLTL redux!
It's happening right now on OLTL. The only thing missing is a current plot to snatch someone's baby to raise it on their own and telling the mom the baby's dead, only to have an alter REALLY take the baby, replacing it with another dead baby.

If they go that route, they'll end up looking like copycats. Especially since the producer AND the writer are both former OLTL'ers? Just RECENTLY, too?

brimike

AND it's common knowledge the current OLTL head writer was the former OLTL head writer's co-head, AND he wanted to get rid of the "head writer" who scabbed in his place during the strike. Now the two who were railroaded out at different times are working on the same show together!

Now THAT'S a soap opera. :D

ETA: I'm so going to hell for contributing to this. LOL!
Edited by brimike, Nov 9 2008, 10:07 AM.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

brimike
Nov 9 2008, 10:06 AM
AND it's common knowledge the current OLTL head writer was the former OLTL head writer's co-head, AND he wanted to get rid of the "head writer" who scabbed in his place during the strike. Now the two who were railroaded out at different times are working on the same show together!

Now THAT'S a soap opera. :D
Plus, they grabbed one of Days's former actresses to go on OLTL. So, now I guess it's Days's turn to take something. :P

avelina
Member Avatar

Amello
Nov 8 2008, 07:52 PM
Jinxie
Nov 8 2008, 07:52 PM
Do not kill off Nicole's baby!! This is one birth I'm actually looking forward to. If they really wanna kill off one, kill Sami's child! She has enough already with enough problems.
Basically, the moral of the story is here ... someone needs to die!
I understand that some people don't care for Sami, but Alison is pregnant is real life and I would think it would be a horrible for a woman to play a character that lost her baby while she is pregnant in real life. I don't think she will lose the baby because if that was the case they would have never written it in to the story. At this point EJ, doesn't know she is preggers so why bother if they weren't going somewhere with it.

Mason

They should have just never written AS's pregnancy into the show to begin with. That's the moral of the story.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Mason
Nov 10 2008, 07:04 PM
They should have just never written AS's pregnancy into the show to begin with. That's the moral of the story.
That pretty well sums it up.

ejsbabymomma
Member Avatar

Nicole should have never been pregnant to begin with nor should Sami but if one baby has to be miscarried than I am glad it is Nicole's and not Sami's....for no other reason than it suits the storyline that I want to see played out, oh and there is the small fact that the character of Nicole she makes me sick as a pregnant woman. She is all needy and weepy crying all the time. She is weak and not the nicole I like. :puke:
Edited by ejsbabymomma, Nov 12 2008, 11:59 AM.

doolcrazy
Member Avatar

LOL Maybe it is Nicole's pregnancy hormones and all the other garbage she is being put through that contributes to making her the way she is. Add to that the fact her love, EJ, doesn't trust her a bit and you wind up with a basket case. I still think it bites that Nicole is going to lose the baby. Will anything ever go right for Nicole? Sure doesn't seem to be in the cards. Speaking of cards where is Celeste? She should have some good vibes about Abe and his new position as well as Theo.

Alligato
Member Avatar

Sami hasn't stopped crying since she met EJ. Really. That woman has been a weeping mess for the past two years.

And really, that is all I can say about that.

ejsbabymomma
Member Avatar

Alligato
Nov 12 2008, 02:13 PM
Sami hasn't stopped crying since she met EJ. Really. That woman has been a weeping mess for the past two years.

And really, that is all I can say about that.
Yes she has cried for the last two years but you must remember she had been with Lucas on and off for the last 15 years. So when she finally met a man like EJ I think it is referred to as Tears of Joy ;) ;) ;) LOL

Alligato
Member Avatar

Oh, ejsbabysmomma, I am so glad you have that tongue-in-cheek response...and this is coming from a former die-hard EJami. I didn't so much give up on that couple, but really, just having to move on before it drove me into a psycho ward (right next to Sami).

I am just enjoying the ride right now, and enjoying the EJole train since there is nothing that I can do about it. I don't think the loss of any baby will ruin EJole, and until Sami gets her mind straight, Nicole could be shipped off to mental institution (right next to me) and Ejami still wouldn't happen.

If Ejami was meant to be, Nicole or her miracle baby or Rafe or Lucas or Stefano would be able to stop those two. Remember EJ? Sami got married, was having Lucas' babies, on her far away honeymoon and he still wouldn't give up. But a baby by Nicole does it? No way.
I just think he is done chasing.

Sorry so long. Just had to get that out.

cassie1013

Mason
Thank you!

luvpumpkns
Member Avatar

Mason
pretty much. reading that it was done to make things easier on the crew just makes it worse. that's why i have no problem wishing sami would lose her baby. that baby never should have existed, and serves no point.

ejsbabymomma
Member Avatar

Alligato
Nov 12 2008, 03:22 PM
Oh, ejsbabysmomma, I am so glad you have that tongue-in-cheek response...and this is coming from a former die-hard EJami. I didn't so much give up on that couple, but really, just having to move on before it drove me into a psycho ward (right next to Sami).

I am just enjoying the ride right now, and enjoying the EJole train since there is nothing that I can do about it. I don't think the loss of any baby will ruin EJole, and until Sami gets her mind straight, Nicole could be shipped off to mental institution (right next to me) and Ejami still wouldn't happen.

If Ejami was meant to be, Nicole or her miracle baby or Rafe or Lucas or Stefano would be able to stop those two. Remember EJ? Sami got married, was having Lucas' babies, on her far away honeymoon and he still wouldn't give up. But a baby by Nicole does it? No way.

Tongue-in-cheek that's cute :) !

I am not sure if I have given you the impression that I am a EJami fan. However I am not so much a EJami fan as I am a EJ fan. I don't like ejole I see no chemistry there and that is just my opinion. However I agree with you on the fact that if EJami is meant to be nothing or no one will stop this couple with the exception of the writers LOL!

EJami is great but if it is not to be then give EJ someone worthy some one he has chemistry with that's all I am saying. Some one with whom he will remember their name when having sex with her.....sorry I just don't think that is Nicole. :peek:

Alligato
Member Avatar

Oh, well I guess that is our difference. I think that EJ and Nicole have excellent chemistry, but their storylines, like a couple of the recent storylines, have been difficult to follow.

But yea, I got the impression that you were a big Ejami fan. Nothing wrong with that as so was I, but really when it comes down to it, I am a big EJ fan regardless of who he is with...and the more storyline for him, the better. I just want to see him on the screen, and if it is with Nicole, I am a happy camper. Especially if he is shirtless.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

ejsbabymomma
Nov 12 2008, 09:17 PM
Alligato
Nov 12 2008, 03:22 PM

Tongue-in-cheek that's cute :) !

I am not sure if I have given you the impression that I am a EJami fan. However I am not so much a EJami fan as I am a EJ fan. I don't like ejole I see no chemistry there and that is just my opinion. However I agree with you on the fact that if EJami is meant to be nothing or no one will stop this couple with the exception of the writers LOL!

EJami is great but if it is not to be then give EJ someone worthy some one he has chemistry with that's all I am saying. Some one with whom he will remember their name when having sex with her.....sorry I just don't think that is Nicole. :peek:
Just thought I'd add my two cents...........I'm an EJAMI fan, and a Nicole (original) fan but I have to say these characters on my screen right now are not recognizable so it's hard to root for anyone at this point!!!

ejsbabymomma
Member Avatar

Alligato
Nov 12 2008, 11:00 PM
Oh, well I guess that is our difference. I think that EJ and Nicole have excellent chemistry, but their storylines, like a couple of the recent storylines, have been difficult to follow.

But yea, I got the impression that you were a big Ejami fan. Nothing wrong with that as so was I, but really when it comes down to it, I am a big EJ fan regardless of who he is with...and the more storyline for him, the better. I just want to see him on the screen, and if it is with Nicole, I am a happy camper. Especially if he is shirtless.
We may not agree on Ejole but at least we can agree that the more screen time for EJ is a good thing and a shirtless EJ is even better :wub2:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply