Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Galen in preview shirtless already; ;) Promo for wk of 10/27
Topic Started: Oct 24 2008, 11:19 PM (3,568 Views)
cassie1013

Kenny
Oct 24 2008, 11:42 PM
jcar03
Oct 24 2008, 11:41 PM
Is he trying to break Brody Hutzler's record for quickest shirt removal?
LoL, it makes me wonder if perhaps JER is writing from beyond the grave. Shirts never even existed during his reign a headwriter.
Does he actually write that in the script? Not JER, but the writer in general - cause if so, that is hilarious. I thought the EP did that LOL.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Nicole Walker

That promo is lame but Galen looked HOT. I have to laugh cause they act like Sami is a 5 yr old that needs to be handled. He's basically her babysitter. That's just great.
Edited by Nicole Walker, Oct 25 2008, 12:34 PM.

Mikegoldy
Member Avatar

Looks good to me. Something new on this show. Ultimately I would love to see Rafe and Nicole; I think the chemistry would be great with Galen and La Zuker

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

Quote:

LUIS/RAFE:

SHERIDAN/SAMI:

LMFAO Kenny. So true!!!

JohnandMarlenaFreak
Member Avatar

Dejavu,WELCOME Galen.I had a total WHY IS LUIS THERE moment watching that,lol.
Edited by JohnandMarlenaFreak, Oct 25 2008, 03:13 PM.

desertgal

Oh Yeah! Galen's looking mighty HOTT!

Can't wait to see how this storyline plays out.

Thanks for posting Jeanne.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Fuck it...I am EXCITED!

I want some new OLDER blood (not STAX age group crap).

I have ALWAYS loved Galen Gering and I enjoyed him on PASSIONS in the earlier years.

I am going to give him a chance on this show and he doesn't look to bad in the promo...plus he is HOT as FUCK!

Also I am hoping this pulls in a lot of ex PASSIONS fans to the show for a nice ratings boost ;)
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Oct 25 2008, 06:03 PM.

Mason
Member Avatar

I guess I'm the only one, but I really don't think GG is that hot. Never have. At least Martsolf is hotter than hell even if he can't act for shit, because Gering just doesn't do anything for me in either department.

Days4Life

We had a great character who could "handle" Sami (I hate that description), and his name was EJ Wells Dimera. Then the writers screwed it all up. I guess we'll see if they can do better this time.

GG looks great in the promo, but I hope he can act. We've had great looking guys before who I've come to despise because of their lack of talent, combined with the fact that they had awful stories. Looking good without a shirt isn't enough.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Just going by the promo I am not impressed with his acting at all.

Mason
Member Avatar

Angie79
Oct 25 2008, 07:18 PM
Just going by the promo I am not impressed with his acting at all.
Wait 'til you see more than 30 seconds of it. It'll be downright cringeworthy.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Galen Gering is going to go from looking like an alright actor from a despicably crap one like he truly is. Sad since the story itself doesn't bother me.
Quote Post Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Mason
Oct 25 2008, 06:05 PM
I guess I'm the only one, but I really don't think GG is that hot. Never have. At least Martsolf is hotter than hell even if he can't act for shit, because Gering just doesn't do anything for me in either department.
He's hot till he opens his mouth.......

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Well I am gonna wait and judge him when I see him in something that lasts more than 10 seconds long. Honestly I'm kind of interested in his scenes with Sami who I can't take with EJ anymore. I've been wanting a love/hate relationship on this show and they are obviously not going that way for Stephanie/Philip.

But I reserve the right to hate him forever if Blake is leaving. (Hypocritical as always).

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

Tripp
Oct 25 2008, 07:49 PM

But I reserve the right to hate him forever if Blake is leaving. (Hypocritical as always).
huh?

Alligato
Member Avatar

Days4Life
Oct 25 2008, 06:23 PM
We had a great character who could "handle" Sami (I hate that description), and his name was EJ Wells Dimera. Then the writers screwed it all up. I guess we'll see if they can do better this time.

GG looks great in the promo, but I hope he can act. We've had great looking guys before who I've come to despise because of their lack of talent, combined with the fact that they had awful stories. Looking good without a shirt isn't enough.
We must be using the same brain again, D4L, because you need a "hell yea!" on this comment!

EJ Dimera "handled" Sami better than anyone when he first came on...before they castrated him. He was as despicable as her, schemy as her, screwed up as her...they always reminded me of the same character.

And while GG is okay looking, he reminds me of Brandon Beemer. Gorgeous as hell, piercing eyes, body of Adonis...but just SUCKED as an actor!!!..on Days at least. He did much better at B&B.
Edited by Alligato, Oct 25 2008, 07:59 PM.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Rakesh198
Oct 25 2008, 07:58 PM
Tripp

huh?
Just that they fire one actor who may be unconventional looking but actually can act while they hire someone who many insist can't act his way out of a paper bag.

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

Tripp
Oct 25 2008, 08:02 PM
Rakesh198
Tripp

huh?
Just that they fire one actor who may be unconventional looking but actually can act while they hire someone who many insist can't act his way out of a paper bag.
So Blake is leaving?

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Rakesh198
Oct 25 2008, 08:05 PM
Tripp
Rakesh198
Tripp

huh?
So Blake is leaving?
I didn't say that. We don't know that. It's just with spoilers coming out, they COULD write him out. That's all.

It was a bad joke. Sorry, I was trying to be funny. Clearly I failed.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Tripp
Oct 25 2008, 08:07 PM
Rakesh198
Oct 25 2008, 08:05 PM
Tripp
Rakesh198
Tripp

huh?
So Blake is leaving?
I didn't say that. We don't know that. It's just with spoilers coming out, they COULD write him out. That's all.

It was a bad joke. Sorry, I was trying to be funny. Clearly I failed.
There there. I got your joke. But I don't find it funny, but sad since Bad actors are ALWAYS, for the most part, chosen over GOOD actors because of their looks. Another reason soaps will NEVER be accepted in society.
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply