Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Galen in preview shirtless already; ;) Promo for wk of 10/27
Topic Started: Oct 24 2008, 11:19 PM (3,610 Views)
OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Galen shirtless?

To quote Austin Powers: "Whoop de dooo, Basil."
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

mbdimera
Member Avatar

If they only show him from the neck down and don't have him speak, he might be OK.

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

Tripp
Oct 25 2008, 08:07 PM
Rakesh198
Oct 25 2008, 08:05 PM
Tripp
Oct 25 2008, 08:02 PM
Rakesh198
Oct 25 2008, 07:58 PM
Tripp
Oct 25 2008, 07:49 PM

But I reserve the right to hate him forever if Blake is leaving. (Hypocritical as always).
huh?
Just that they fire one actor who may be unconventional looking but actually can act while they hire someone who many insist can't act his way out of a paper bag.
So Blake is leaving?
I didn't say that. We don't know that. It's just with spoilers coming out, they COULD write him out. That's all.

It was a bad joke. Sorry, I was trying to be funny. Clearly I failed.
You didn't fail at all ;) - I haven't been watching Days so I really haven't been keeping up with the news. So I was curious to know why Blake may be leaving. If he does leave, atleast he has a prime time gig. With that being said, I don't see DOOL letting him go.

berlingirl
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting the link. I watched and was not impreressed with seeing him shirtless. :puke: I haven't seen him act but I will remain objective and give him a chance. However I don't want to see just any guy shirtless. They have some hot guys on Days I would rather see shirtless more often. (EJ and Phillip) Those are the two hottest guys on Days right now. :P :rockon: Plus they both actors have talent. :wub2: What I saw between Sami and Rafe was not very hot. I didn't seen any chemistry between the two of them. JMO

skiman1208
Member Avatar

Happy to see Galen Gering back on my screen naked. He was definitely missed.

Deleted User
Deleted User

berlingirl
Oct 25 2008, 10:13 PM
Thanks for posting the link. I watched and was not impreressed with seeing him shirtless. :puke: I haven't seen him act but I will remain objective and give him a chance. However I don't want to see just any guy shirtless. They have some hot guys on Days I would rather see shirtless more often. (EJ and Phillip) Those are the two hottest guys on Days right now. :P :rockon: Plus they both actors have talent. :wub2: What I saw between Sami and Rafe was not very hot. I didn't seen any chemistry between the two of them. JMO
Yeah in that brief clip I wasn't feeling anything either.
Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

I felt something. But it probably wasn't what I was supposed to be feeling.

darraholic
Member Avatar

If we must be subjected to endless shirtless hunks then I demand a shirtless Chloe scene damn it.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Mason
Oct 25 2008, 10:17 PM
Disgust? Embarrassed? Severe hatred?
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

darraholic
Oct 25 2008, 10:19 PM
If we must be subjected to endless shirtless hunks then I demand a shirtless Chloe scene damn it.
Now there's a cause I would be all for.
Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

Amello
Mason
Try all of the above.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Mason
Amello
Mason
Try all of the above.
Well aren't you selfish.
Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

Amello
darraholic
Yes, if we must be subjected to Nadia Bjorlin, the show could at least exploit her hotness!

Deleted User
Deleted User

Mason
Oct 25 2008, 10:20 PM
Amello
darraholic
Yes, if we must be subjected to Nadia Bjorlin, the show could at least exploit her hotness!
Feminists everywhere should be outraged she isn't being treated as an equal piece of meat as the men on this show. I know I'm OUTRAGED!
Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

Amello
Oct 25 2008, 10:20 PM
Mason
Amello
Mason
Try all of the above.
Well aren't you selfish.
Believe me, there's enough to go around. :)

Nicole Walker

I saw no chemistry either so we'll see how it goes.

DolceDiMera
Member Avatar

I couldn't really judge the chemistry yet but I'm not expecting it to exist. I could be proven wrong when I see them interact more.
Galen is no Johnny Depp, but he is also no worse of an actor than several of Days' current cast members. He has a certain charm, charisma, and look which work well for this genre. I think his talent is sufficient and especially shines through if given the proper direction and scripts. Additionally, as I said, the soap opera genre is one where achieving success does not necessitate well rounded and consistently compelling performances.

Cupcake06

Always thought Martsolf was a stronger actor, when compared to Galen. Galen is ok, but I just prefer Eric.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

darraholic
When it comes to "eye candy" the show only cares about the female and gay guy viewers.

SpriteEyes
Member Avatar

GG's definitly all kinds of hot and just cuz he's in scenes with Sami doesn't mean he's gonna be involved with only Sami.

I'm not gonna write him off cuz he's pretty and new.

With all the sharing of relatives in Salem some new blood is much needed.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply