Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
When will Sammi reveal to EJ she is preggers?
Topic Started: Oct 25 2008, 12:44 AM (3,132 Views)
Irocgirl
Member Avatar

:cheer: Anybody know when Sammi will tell Ej about her being preggers.I cant wait to find out,This will be so exciting when Nicole finds out Sammi is preggers too.I still think Nicole doesnt want this baby its just a way to hang on to Ej.

Sammi and EJ :makeout: Nicole and EJ :puke:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Fancy

Maybe during the sweeps :popcorn:

jcar03
Member Avatar

Fancy
Oct 25 2008, 12:53 AM
Maybe during the sweeps :popcorn:
in November! LOL.

I Know there are sweeps in Feb and May but they will drag it out.

ginababe
BANNED

This is just speculation, but someone suggested that Sami would go into labor while in WP, and GG's character would run off to try and flag someone down for help, and it would be EJ, unbeknown to him, that he is about to deliver his own baby!

Fancy

ginababe
Oct 25 2008, 01:18 AM
This is just speculation, but someone suggested that Sami would go into labor while in WP, and GG's character would run off to try and flag someone down for help, and it would be EJ, unbeknown to him, that he is about to deliver his own baby!
:sweet: That would be really great!

Nicole Walker

I think when pigs fly. I totally see Sami not coming back with a baby and Rafe will be dragged right into her lil scheme.
Edited by Nicole Walker, Oct 25 2008, 12:36 PM.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

I'm just sick of Sami, period. Any hint of Ejami needs a long, long rest, as far as I'm concerned.

JtSmarts
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Oct 25 2008, 12:56 PM
I'm just sick of Sami, period. Any hint of Ejami needs a long, long rest, as far as I'm concerned.
I definitely agree with that last part. ;)
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Alligato
Member Avatar

If (and this is a big if) Sami and EJ are supposed to be in love with each other, I would love to see EJ sneak in to see her and bring pics and stuff. I think that kind of thing would be slightly romantic.

But with Sami acting so damn pigheaded and refusing to tell EJ about his child (which is just so awful and so showing that she thinks he is a crap father) then I don't see anything romantic happening at all.

It is all fine and dandy for Ken Corday to tell me she is in love, but until I see her give a little, it's bullshit. Tell the man you are pregnant knowing that he loves being a father and is a good dad and would do anything to protect his kids. Dumbass!

I guess I am still waiting for Ejami to be written right.

Days4Life

Once again, Alligato, I agree with you. I can't stand how Sami is dealing with this pregnancy. I don't care what Ken Corday says, she's not acting like a woman in love. She knows how much EJ loves Johnny--and Ali, too; knows he's a good father and will do anything to protect his child; knows he's sided with her and against Stefano time and time again--and yet she still won't tell him about the pregnancy. I hate this. I know the real Sami is self-centered, but still I can't understand why she refuses to tell EJ the truth. She isn't gaining anything by keeping this secret. It's a horribly written story.

As for when Sami will tell EJ, I have no idea. Maybe never.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I'm thinking never, too. Its like deja vu from her first and second pregnancies.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Jinxie
Oct 25 2008, 08:52 PM
I'm thinking never, too. Its like deja vu from her first and second pregnancies.
I'm still hoping that baby dies in the womb!
Quote Post Goto Top

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Amello
Oct 25 2008, 08:54 PM
Jinxie
As sad as the idea is, I agree. Its like recycled storylines again and again

Deleted User
Deleted User

Jinxie
Oct 25 2008, 08:55 PM
Amello
Oct 25 2008, 08:54 PM
Jinxie
As sad as the idea is, I agree. Its like recycled storylines again and again
One bad part of that scenario however is seeing Alison Sweeney weep another ocean.
Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

The best case scenario would be Sami miscarrying and taking a LONG *offscreen* vacation to grieve.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Mason
Oct 25 2008, 09:48 PM
The best case scenario would be Sami miscarrying and taking a LONG *offscreen* vacation to grieve.
Plus, take the rest of her brats with her.
Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

Amello
Oct 25 2008, 09:52 PM
Mason
There you go! And maybe Daniel, Melanie, Max, Stephanie, Roman, Chloe and Lucas, while she's at it.
Edited by Mason, Oct 25 2008, 09:57 PM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Mason
Oct 25 2008, 09:53 PM
Amello
Mason
There you go! And maybe Daniel, Melanie, Max, Stephanie, Roman and Lucas, while she's at it.
OR

When she loses the kid she goes batshit crazy, kills all those characters, then leaves!
Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

Amello
Oct 25 2008, 09:55 PM
Mason
Amello
Mason
There you go! And maybe Daniel, Melanie, Max, Stephanie, Roman and Lucas, while she's at it.
OR

When she loses the kid she goes batshit crazy, kills all those characters, then leaves!
I stand corrected.

THAT is the best case scenario.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Mason
Oct 25 2008, 09:56 PM
Amello
Oct 25 2008, 09:55 PM
Mason
Amello
Mason
OR

I stand corrected.

THAT is the best case scenario.
And hey it could be probable given her namesake's battle with her mentality.
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply