Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
When will Sammi reveal to EJ she is preggers?
Topic Started: Oct 25 2008, 12:44 AM (2,975 Views)
Irocgirl
Member Avatar

Well all you guys know she is not going to miscarry,Also I thought that was pretty mean on what was said I hope the baby dies in the womb.I hope you ment on the soaps and not in real life.....But you know she will have this baby no matter what becouse she is really preggers.Nicole on the other hand dont need a child she dont really care anyhow about the baby she is faking it all to hold on to Ej.But on the other hand I dont want to see a baby die. :sheep: on the person who likes a baby to die....
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Irocgirl
Oct 25 2008, 11:19 PM
Well all you guys know she is not going to miscarry,Also I thought that was pretty mean on what was said I hope the baby dies in the womb.I hope you ment on the soaps and not in real life.....But you know she will have this baby no matter what becouse she is really preggers.Nicole on the other hand dont need a child she dont really care anyhow about the baby she is faking it all to hold on to Ej.But on the other hand I dont want to see a baby die. :sheep: on the person who likes a baby to die....
Obviously, I mean on the show. Please, don't offend me to further pursue your fanbase ideology.
Quote Post Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Irocgirl
There have been plenty of actresses who were pregnant in real life whose characters lost their babies or the babies died after birth, a couple come to mind Michelle Ray Smith (ex- Ava, GL) and Eileen Davidson (Ashley, Y&R)......

I think Nicole does care about the child she's carrying, and isn't faking it all to hold on to EJ. She will probably try to use the baby to hold on to EJ the same way Sami's done with her kids countless times...........

I can assure you that Amello and Mason wouldn't wish death on babies in real life.....

Alligato
Member Avatar

Amello
Oct 25 2008, 11:33 PM
Irocgirl
Obviously, I mean on the show. Please, don't offend me to further pursue your fanbase ideology.
:iloveyou: Amello! I knew you'd see it!

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Irocgirl
I'm pretty sure everyone on here is referring to the show, not real life!!! :frustration: I, personally, want Nicole to miscarry and go BSC, because I think it would make for a great story!!! We're ALWAYS talking about the show or story on here not the actors real life!!

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Amello
Oct 25 2008, 08:54 PM
Jinxie
Oct 25 2008, 08:52 PM
I'm thinking never, too. Its like deja vu from her first and second pregnancies.
I'm still hoping that baby dies in the womb!
As much as I don't want Sami to have another baby, if they go this route, I hope it happens after Ali's own baby is born. BUT, if the baby dies, where's the story? Unless it's a "kidnap the baby and tell her it died" storyline. Then, we'd get to Nicole's baby dying and Nicole stealing the baby, and I don't want that. Unless Sami's baby dies and she steals Nicole's. That's a huge stretch, because those babies weren't conceived at the same time. I guess that never stopped Days before.
If there was any hint of Days lasting 10 years, the "dead" child could always come back, I suppose.
If they were going to go that route just so Ali didn't have to hide her pregnancy, it's not a good way. People are already blind to Sami's expanding stomach. Just keep giving her those awful tent dresses and make people continue to be ignorant, and Sami wouldn't have needed this pregnancy at all!

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Rhiannon
Oct 25 2008, 11:42 PM
Irocgirl
There have been plenty of actresses who were pregnant in real life whose characters lost their babies or the babies died after birth, a couple come to mind Michelle Ray Smith (ex- Ava, GL) and Eileen Davidson (Ashley, Y&R)......

I think Nicole does care about the child she's carrying, and isn't faking it all to hold on to EJ. She will probably try to use the baby to hold on to EJ the same way Sami's done with her kids countless times...........

I can assure you that Amello and Mason wouldn't wish death on babies in real life.....
Rhiannon is love. :wub2:

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Amello
Oct 25 2008, 11:33 PM
Irocgirl
:hail: :hail:
This pretty well says it all.

Irocgirl
Member Avatar

Not to offend but I just thought it was mean on how you said that.But anyways I feel better now knowing you wasen't talking in real life.THANK YOU :cheers:

Mason

Are you kidding me? Of course I meant on the show. That's why I was saying Sami and NOT Alison. Sheesh...

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

She will tell him when Ali returns from maternity leave. I think that has to be the situation.

She's due in January and I can't see the bomb being dropped and her leaving. The situation is all set up for her to see less airtime. She's isolated now from the canvas.

I would say February sweeps or even May sweeps. They will set up a classic Sami downfall, something we haven't seen in awhile and which always used to result in a ratings increase of some kind LOL.

Deleted User
Deleted User

PhoenixRising05
Oct 27 2008, 02:13 AM
She will tell him when Ali returns from maternity leave. I think that has to be the situation.

She's due in January and I can't see the bomb being dropped and her leaving. The situation is all set up for her to see less airtime. She's isolated now from the canvas.

I would say February sweeps or even May sweeps. They will set up a classic Sami downfall, something we haven't seen in awhile and which always used to result in a ratings increase of some kind LOL.
But the show already reported she pre-taped scenes to make it seem she wasn't gone for long. She is DAYS' Maurice Benard. Even when he's gone, he's NEVER really gone!
Quote Post Goto Top

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Amello
Oct 27 2008, 02:24 AM
PhoenixRising05
Oct 27 2008, 02:13 AM

But the show already reported she pre-taped scenes to make it seem she wasn't gone for long. She is DAYS' Maurice Benard. Even when he's gone, he's NEVER really gone!
Right but I would think the reason it was and will be so easy to pre-tape scenes is because she is isolated from Salem. They only have to film her and Galen. That is why I see this stretching out into the new year.

suzipawhuska
Member Avatar

JtSmarts
Oct 25 2008, 03:58 PM
ladyofthelake
Oct 25 2008, 12:56 PM
I'm just sick of Sami, period. Any hint of Ejami needs a long, long rest, as far as I'm concerned.
I definitely agree with that last part.

I am not sick of Sami, just sick of Ejami!! And definetly sick of LUcas and Chloe!!

faithloveright
Member Avatar

Ok... Here's what I think. EJAMI fans don't want Nicole to have her baby, and EJOLE fans don't want Sami to have hers. I see needless bickering in this little discussion. You guys are never going to get the other side to see things your way. EJOLE fans are just as guilty of saying things to further thier own idiology as EJAMI fans. Why can't we just all agree to disagree? Why make the other fan base feel like they have NO RIGHT to feel the way they do? I think that the bashing needs to stop. Even on a soap, watching someone miscarry or have a baby born dead is not fun for those of us who have had to go through it in real life, and I can't believe that anyone would really want to watch that just to further their fan bases agenda. :soapbox: Get off your soapboxs and deal with the fact that the way this storyline is being written, neither fan base is going to be truely happy for quite a while, because Dena is playing both sides for fear of losing fans.... thinking she's making everyone happy by playing both sides. :shrug: Doesn't mean I agree with her thoughts, but I can't stand to see any fan base thinking that their favorite couple going where they want it to go is worth watching someone... any one..... go through the loss of a child. I've been there. I am an EJAMI fan through and through, but I'd NEVER wish to watch someone go through that kind of loss.... not even Nicole.... who I think wants the baby but doesn't really deserve it given the way she wormed her way into an already existing relationship between a COUPLE and is now demanding that he pretend she was never important to him. Please don't shoot..... it's just how I feel. Maybe we could all be just a MIGHT bit more sensitive to the other fan base????? None of us are having any fun right now, and it isn't the other fan base's fault.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

faithloveright
Oct 31 2008, 11:20 AM
Even on a soap, watching someone miscarry or have a baby born dead is not fun for those of us who have had to go through it in real life, and I can't believe that anyone would really want to watch that just to further their fan bases agenda. :soapbox:
I'm sorry for your loss, but I don't buy the argument that the only reason anybody wants a miscarriage or stillbirth storyline for either Sami or Nicole is that they don't want the other fanbase to "win." I'm an EJole fan but I wouldn't mind if Nicole miscarried. I think AZ would handle that storyline beautifully and that it could be truly moving and emotional. As for Sami miscarrying, I have had issues all along with Sami having a completely unnecessary fourth child. While I don't think AS is as good an actress as AZ, I would imagine that she also could turn in a compelling performance.

The bottom line is that IMO there are very good storyline reasons for either to miscarry or suffer a stillbirth. That's not "wishing" evil on characters. It's wanting the fictional characters on a fictional show to have a story that makes sense and, in the manner of the best of soaps, can break your heart for the characters.

Mason

There's nothing wrong with wanting a fictional character to miscarry on a soap. It's not like you're wishing for it to happen to someone in real life, or that you ever would.

Alligato
Member Avatar

faithloveright - have you been to the EJami fansite? All they do is wish for the EJole baby to die and look forward to Nicole suffering for it, and I don't think it is because they want to see Ari rock the scene.

It totally sucks to read about people wishing for a stillborn/death of a baby, especially if you have experienced it before and the agony it brings. It is the lowest of low feelings.

However, if a soap wants to do it, that is fine especially if the actress handles it correctly and you see her pain, but I am just experiencing the total fanbase desire for it just so it benefits their precious couple and it really makes me sick. Some of the comments I have seen are plain nasty and the reason that I gave up on that site.

I don't mind soaps portraying miscarriages and deaths of children as it is drama and brings the great scenes, but hostile fan reaction and reading fan thoughts about it (die, alcohol soaked fetus, die!!!) is pretty new to me. I know they are characters, but some things just could be left unsaid.

faithloveright
Member Avatar

THank you... that's what I'm saying... I read on here... someone mearly wanted to know when a character was going to tell another that she was expecting his child, and then all the sudden someone is going into how they want that baby to die in utero, and it just seemed wrong... and Yes... I have been on the EJAMI sight, and I've told them over there what I think of them saying what they are saying about wanting to see Nicole lose her baby. Just because one fan base says something doesn't mean that it is automatically just fine and dandy for the other to say it... for crying out loud. Yes... these are all fictional characters on a fictional show, but if it isn't neccesarry to kill off a baby, why wish them to do so? I mean, agree... the writers didn't NEED to make both Sami and Nicole pregnant, but they did. That doesn't mean that just because we root for one couple that means that the other couple's baby needs to die... that's all I'm saying. It's hard for a fan of EITHER base to read such statements about their favorite couple. I was simply pointing out that neither fan base is happy at the moment... neither fan base is enjoying that the other woman is also pregnant with EJ's baby. I think that instead of attacking one or two innocent fans who never did or said anything negative about the other fan base just because someone somewhere did is unfair and unneccisary. Why can't you just keep to the topic? She asked when people thought Sami was going to tell EJ, not if you think that she should be having the baby or not. If you want to talk about that, maybe you should start a post on that .... start a debate. then only people who are willing to have their views attacked will be in there reading it. In answer to the original post, which everyone else in this discussion seems to have forgotton all about..... I think that EJ is probably going to find out during Feb. sweeps... around the same time she finally admits how she feels about him to his face.

Mason

I can't speak for others, but my wishing for Sami to miscarry has nothing to do with the fact that I would like to see E.J. and Nicole together. I just don't want to see Sami pregnant again after the last time. It's unbearable. And hell, honestly, I would prefer that Nicole not be pregnant either. I don't want her to be watered down by having a kid. If that makes me a horrible person, then, eh, I can live with that.
Edited by Mason, Oct 31 2008, 01:23 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply