Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Soaps In The City Red Carpet Interview Clips; Arianne, James, Rachel, Nadia
Topic Started: Oct 25 2008, 12:45 AM (635 Views)
DolceDiMera
Member Avatar

http://michaelfairmansoaps.com/SITC/

Scroll down, and then scroll through the names in the white box to view their Red Carpet interviews.
Ari loves how they're writing Nicole and loved the Film Noir storyline; Rachel is hearing different rumors of who will be Chelsea's new love interest; James now knows where EJ will be 13 months from now and believes these are the best Days scripts he has ever received; Nadia and Brandon Beemer discuss the workload on Days vs. the work load on B&B. The overall theme seems to be satisfaction with Tomlin's production thus far.
Edited by DolceDiMera, Oct 25 2008, 01:02 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Very glad to see the actors are happy.
Quote Post Goto Top

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Ugh Chelsea and Max? There hasn't been a hint of attraction between these two for over a year. Plus, as "bad" as Chelsea can be, I doubt very seriously she would get with her best friend's boyfriend especially after the Date fiasco.

kpuma

Chelsea with Nick? Well, that could be a hint about whether or not Nick is really guilty of killing Trent. Could be he's sticking around in Salem a little longer, instead of heading to jail? Or off the show completely?

Charmqn
Member Avatar

I think they might have Nick get off of any jail time because of his painkiller addiction..

tripp, what did rachel say in her interview?
Edited by Charmqn, Oct 25 2008, 02:57 PM.

Alligato
Member Avatar

HOw the heck can James Scott know what happens to EJ in 13 months? Is that when EJami will get together? LOL!!!

Guess that means that he is renewing!
Glad to hear everyone is adjusting and happy with the new writer!

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

That was very promising.

Somehow I think TPTB told James about the next year of future story in an effort to get him to stay and it seems it may work. He sounded very positive.

I'm so happy to hear that they have story planned for a year. STORY DIRECTION AND VISION!! YAY!! It's about damn time. This show has not had that or stability since I would say Fall 2003. Time to get back to that. Bad stories are one thing but lack of direction and vision is another. Now I just hope they stick to the plan and don't deviate much. I don't want to see them dropping stories left and right again and not committing. They've done enough of that.

Rachel seems to not know much about where Chelsea is going either. I hope they don't do her and Max. Just put her in the triangle with Nick and Melanie and bring on Abby or someone for Max. We could use another Horton.

Ari looked great and I loved her interview. She is just such a joy! Definitely my favorite actress and character right now.

Brandon and Nadia looked amazing as usual. Brandon seems bitter about Days though. He had this bitter look on his face when Nadia talked about Days LOL.

They all looked great and I'm so happy they all seem so happy. Things seem to finally be on track. I wonder what is coming up to make a producer tell James the scripts were the best in 15 years! Wow...hope it's as good as it sounds.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply