Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days: Upcoming tidbits!
Topic Started: Oct 27 2008, 11:15 AM (3,580 Views)
OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Not much but here we go....

-Nick is arrested! Maggie rushes to his side.

-Brady arrives and will have scenes with Nicole, with EJ and with John. No dramtatic entrance from the looks of it, he just shows up at the D mansion.

-Chloe reaches out to Kate.

-Stephanie is still sharing scenes with Phillip.

-Remember when I told you Nicole "sees" Trent? Now we know it's a "flashback" of her running into him, something she didn't share with the police.

Hopefully Angie's source can fill in some of the blanks.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Thanks OBK!

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

Thanks OBK!

Red Mist
Member Avatar

Thanks OBK!

Alligato
Member Avatar

OBK, you rock with the tidbits!
So how are EJ and Brady related? Cousins? With Eric Martsoff and James Scott in one scene, I don't think my TV can handle it! Throw in JKJ, and I just might pass out! LOL!

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

How are EJ and Brady related?

Hmmm....

Um....

Uh....

I'm not sure, LOL! :drunk:

Red Mist
Member Avatar

Yep they are related......through Jawn lmao......everyone is related in this show. They need to change the opening song to Deliverence's dueling banjos.

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

Since John is a Dimera, then Brady must be a Dimera too, right? And we know EJ is a Dimera. So they are probably cousins? LOL This is so confusing.

esp13
Member Avatar

EJ is John's nephew, so EJ and Brady are cousins.

Kenny
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Oct 27 2008, 11:27 AM
How are EJ and Brady related?

Hmmm....

Um....

Uh....

I'm not sure, LOL! :drunk:
They're related through John.

EJ is John's nephew, LoL. Of course, Brady is John's son. That makes him and EJ cousins.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Thanks! I haven't had anywhere near enough caffeine yet to figure that one out, LOL.

Nicole Walker

Thanks for posting! I can't wait to see Brady!

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

OneBadKitty
Oct 27 2008, 11:15 AM
-Nick is arrested! Maggie rushes to his side.
I'm so nervous. You'd think I'd be excited about this story but I'm so worried they will ruin Nick's character (or worse, write him off the show).

JohnandMarlenaFreak
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting.

So Eric and Drake in scenes together,omg my head spins from joy when I think of that.

Nicole Walker

Maybe Nick has two personalities. I really hope they don't ruin him. I'm all for giving the character an edge or a lil excitement but not to the point where he's ruined. I can't imagine him letting other people take the fall for a murder he committed.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Melanie and Nick definitely have something to hide. You could see that in today's episode.

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

Nicole Dimera
Oct 27 2008, 01:04 PM
Maybe Nick has two personalities. I really hope they don't ruin him. I'm all for giving the character an edge or a lil excitement but not to the point where he's ruined. I can't imagine him letting other people take the fall for a murder he committed.
Well, perhaps, and this is just speculation - if Nick has become addicted to pain killers, maybe he can't remember killing Trent.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting, OBK!!! Your the best!!! :wub2:

rhpslips
Member Avatar

EJ and Brady are half cousins, only sharing Santo DiMera as a grandfather. (John and Stefano are half brothers)

Nicole Walker

Will Brady get involved in the Dimera business or will he stay loyal to Victor?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply