Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days: Upcoming tidbits!
Topic Started: Oct 27 2008, 11:15 AM (3,604 Views)
Mason
Member Avatar

Love seeing Maggie involved. Hate everything else.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Nicole Dimera
Oct 27 2008, 01:50 PM
Will Brady get involved in the Dimera business or will he stay loyal to Victor?
To be honest, I haven't really heard anything about what Brady's story is going to be.

Charmqn
Member Avatar

God I hope Nick's storyline is long term...hoping this doesn't write him off the show....

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

ArizonaDaze
Oct 27 2008, 01:16 PM
Nicole Dimera
Oct 27 2008, 01:04 PM
Maybe Nick has two personalities. I really hope they don't ruin him. I'm all for giving the character an edge or a lil excitement but not to the point where he's ruined. I can't imagine him letting other people take the fall for a murder he committed.
Well, perhaps, and this is just speculation - if Nick has become addicted to pain killers, maybe he can't remember killing Trent.
And I could live with that. But this whole thing of him making scary calls and leaving notes to Melanie is what is making me go WTF in this story.

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

Yeah, I would hate to see Nick written into a corner with this story line. There is always a way out, if they aren't writing the character out.

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

Tripp
Oct 27 2008, 02:06 PM
ArizonaDaze
Oct 27 2008, 01:16 PM
Nicole Dimera
Oct 27 2008, 01:04 PM
Maybe Nick has two personalities. I really hope they don't ruin him. I'm all for giving the character an edge or a lil excitement but not to the point where he's ruined. I can't imagine him letting other people take the fall for a murder he committed.
Well, perhaps, and this is just speculation - if Nick has become addicted to pain killers, maybe he can't remember killing Trent.
And I could live with that. But this whole thing of him making scary calls and leaving notes to Melanie is what is making me go WTF in this story.
Me, too, Tripp. Maybe it will play out differently than what we are reading (or reading into it! ;) )
Thanks, as always, Kitty for all the info.

nancyhan77
Member Avatar

Thanks, OBK!!!

Charmqn
Member Avatar

I do hope they work his family history into it, with his mom jessica and maybe Nick having mulitple personalities and doesn't reall remember anything

Mason
Member Avatar

Charmqn
Oct 27 2008, 02:31 PM
I do hope they work his family history into it, with his mom jessica and maybe Nick having mulitple personalities and doesn't reall remember anything
I'm not holding my breath. That's just about the only thing that could redeem this idiotic plot twist.

DolceDiMera
Member Avatar

Thanks OBK!
These all sound pretty good except for the Trent stuff. I am so over that storyline.
I can't believe that Brady is now a DiMera, a Kiriakis, and a Brady. What a unique and interesting mix.

hops
Member Avatar

Thanks OBk! Do you know if Marlena will be in the scene with John and Brady?

maryg23dz
Member Avatar

DolceDiMera
Oct 27 2008, 05:39 PM
Thanks OBK!
These all sound pretty good except for the Trent stuff. I am so over that storyline.
I can't believe that Brady is now a DiMera, a Kiriakis, and a Brady. What a unique and interesting mix.
Ok, someone help me out? My brain is not functioning on this one... a Brady too? How exactly is he a Brady? :shrug: It's probably completely obvious, but I'm just not picking up on it at the moment!! :embarrassed: (Edited to say: Or was it a play on his first name?? If it was... d'oh!)

OBK... thanks once again!! Thou rocketh!!! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: We :wub2: u!
Edited by maryg23dz, Oct 27 2008, 06:47 PM.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

maryg23dz
Oct 27 2008, 06:44 PM
DolceDiMera
Thanks OBK!
Ok, someone help me out? My brain is not functioning on this one... a Brady too? How exactly is he a Brady? :shrug: It's probably completely obvious, but I'm just not picking up on it at the moment!! :embarrassed: (Edited to say: Or was it a play on his first name?? If it was... d'oh!)

OBK... thanks once again!! Thou rocketh!!! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: We :wub2: u!
Colleen Brady was John's mom.

DolceDiMera
Member Avatar

maryg23dz
Oct 27 2008, 06:44 PM
DolceDiMera
Thanks OBK!
Ok, someone help me out? My brain is not functioning on this one... a Brady too? How exactly is he a Brady? :shrug: It's probably completely obvious, but I'm just not picking up on it at the moment!! :embarrassed:

John, Brady's father, is the son of Colleen Brady, so that makes Brady a Brady :)

Brady's uncle is Stefano DiMera and his grandfather is Victor Kiriakis. What a wicked awesome set of matriarchs he has in his family.

DAYSisHOT
Member Avatar

he is a Brady because Colleen was his grandmother.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

hops
Oct 27 2008, 06:25 PM
Marlena is not in the Brady and John scene as far as I know. I believe it takes place at the Dimera mansion.

hops
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Oct 27 2008, 08:13 PM
hops
Oct 27 2008, 06:25 PM
Marlena is not in the Brady and John scene as far as I know. I believe it takes place at the Dimera mansion.
Okay, thanks. But John isn't even living there anymore. I guess he was 'visiting'.

avelina
Member Avatar

Thanks for the 411!
Edited by avelina, Oct 27 2008, 10:05 PM.

maryg23dz
Member Avatar

Thanks, Lady, Dolce, and DAYSisHot!! I had a feeling I was forgetting something important... :embarrassed:

Wow... Brady, DiMera, and Kiriakis... is there any other of this breed? Now all we need to find is a "Brady/DiMera/Kiriakis/Horton" and the show will be complete! :laugh:

FanODays

I'm confused by the number of men in the mid 20's to mid 30's age group vs the number of women. Either we are going to get more women or lose a man or two.

Women:
Sami
Nicole
Chloe

Men:
EJ
Lucas
Philip
Brady
GG's new character

If they put Stephanie with Philp then what to do with Max unless they bring in more relatives for him to date.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply