Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
RARE clip of the late James E. Reilly
Topic Started: Oct 27 2008, 12:14 PM (863 Views)
Rakesh198
Member Avatar

Aw. Thanks so much to the uploader for sharing these with us. It is so nice to see Jim. We're used to seeing his picture only. Now, we can hear him and and we can see Jim the person.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

Thanks Rake for bringing that to us.

Days4Life

That was a very nice tribute.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Wow...nice tribute and so nice to see him speaking. He seemed to genuinely love the genre and writing. He will be missed.

King
Member Avatar

I have been thinking a lot about him lately and his influence on my life.

I think his death put me in a depression or something!

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Thanks for posting that Rake. Made me cry all over again having never heard the man speak.

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

That made me tear up a little, I am just glad he got to finish out his baby PSNS before he passed away.

Thanks for posting!

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

King
Oct 28 2008, 01:14 AM
I have been thinking a lot about him lately and his influence on my life.

I think his death put me in a depression or something!
I'm feeling the exact same way. Thanks for posting this though. I can't believe there was actual footage of him in person!! I've never seen that before!

Mason
Member Avatar

He seemed so jolly and happy. What a nice tribute. It had me tearing up by the end.

Yonia

can someone post the clip a was always a big fan of james reilly and i searched every where to find this clip so can someone please post it for me i would be very much appreicated, Oh By the way i want to introduce myself my name is Sonia and i am a big fan of Days, Passions( though it's gone off the air it will still be with me in my heart, and I own that to James Reilly for giving me my beautiful couples Luis and Sheridan, Noah and Fancy, Ethan and Theresa. Thanks so much James Reilly you will be missed ) so please if anyone has this clip can you please post it for me.Thanks.

bellcurve
Member Avatar

Didn't Jimmy Reilly appear as himself on FRIENDS? He wrote Joey out of the show after he said he was the one that came up with his stories.

Mason
Member Avatar

^ I believe so, but I don't think they ever actually showed his face. From what I remember, it actually looked more like Ken Corday from behind than JER, LoL.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply