Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
True Blood; any one watching?
Topic Started: Oct 28 2008, 02:57 PM (1,633 Views)
Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I watched the season premiere a couple months ago, but don't have HBO so i couldn't keep watching..But my mother and a bunch of my friends are all hooked on the show and i decided to check it out again....My boss burned me the first 7 episodes...I've watched the first 6 episodes and i'm so hooked on this show....I've even put off watching this weeks Brothers and Sisters and Chuck to make time to get caught up...This show is so freaking addictive...Each episode ends with a shocking cliffhanger that really leaves you hanging....Its a bizarre show, but very well done...

Anyone else watching?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

Yes!!!

I've been watching and LOVE it as well, :rockon:

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

So glad there are other fans, i'm 2 episodes behind..but really enjoying getting caught up this week..It really is the perfect show to watch during Halloween week!!!

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

^Mos. def!

I haven't watched this past week's eppy, but I'm hoping to get to that tonight. I think that by the fourth eppy, I was totally hooked. It took some time to build up, but I think it's pretty solid now.

Red Mist
Member Avatar

Kev I love Tru Blood....I am addicted. Someone is posting full epis on Youtube....You must see the last two epis.....omg Bill is hot. Sunday is now the day I look forward the most lol I have that Tru Blood Theme song stuck in my head all the time now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6bh4ka3Roc&feature=related

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Dragonish1
Oct 29 2008, 09:24 AM
Kev I love Tru Blood....I am addicted. Someone is posting full epis on Youtube....You must see the last two epis.....omg Bill is hot. Sunday is now the day I look forward the most lol I have that Tru Blood Theme song stuck in my head all the time now.

About that theme song...whats the name of the song and who sings it? I love it..

Red Mist
Member Avatar

Kevc1980
Oct 29 2008, 09:40 AM
Dragonish1
Oct 29 2008, 09:24 AM

About that theme song...whats the name of the song and who sings it? I love it..
I love the song too....I think I might have to run out and buy this CD.

The Song is called "Bad Things" By Jace Everett

You can buy it on Amazon and download it on Itunes.

http://www.amazon.com/Jace-Everett/dp/B000EF5MJK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1225308946&sr=1-1

Scott
Member Avatar

Hot damn true blood is the shit!! My cousin and I get together every sunday to watch it!!!! but I hate that the main character is named Sookie and I hate how everyone says it!!! lol

King
Member Avatar

I'm watching. I can't tell if it is good or if it is bad, but I know I like it!

Red Mist
Member Avatar

Don't forget.....Tru Blood tonight!

Kev, I just found out Tru Blood is based on a book series. I am thinking about going out and buying it. Its Called the "Sookie Stackhouse Southern Vampire Series".

Red Mist
Member Avatar

Here is a site that has all the Tru Blood Episodes. http://ch131.com/ To get to the Tru Blood page on the site with a list of the episodes just click Tv shows on the side menu and click onto Tru Blood.

~bl~
Member Avatar

The Southern Vampire books by Charlaine Harris are really good, but they are different from the show. I don't watch the series, though I enjoy the books. If you do pick up the books, there may be spoilers for the program depending on how faithful they are to the novels.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I'm all caught up on True Blood, still loving the show..But cemetery sex last week was gross and creepy...And how fucked up is it what jason and his girlfriend did to that old vampire...

I don't have HBO so i can't watch tonight, but my boss has been burning them onto disks for me, so i'll watch early next week..

Red Mist
Member Avatar

Kevc1980
Nov 2 2008, 01:42 PM
I'm all caught up on True Blood, still loving the show..But cemetery sex last week was gross and creepy...And how fucked up is it what jason and his girlfriend did to that old vampire...

I don't have HBO so i can't watch tonight, but my boss has been burning them onto disks for me, so i'll watch early next week..
Kev, I hate that Jason Stackhouse character. I keep hoping someone kills him off. lol What he and that bimbo weirdo chick did to that poor lonely vampire was horrid. I hope Karma comes and bites those two and drains them of life SOON.

Red Mist
Member Avatar

~bl~
Nov 2 2008, 01:26 PM
The Southern Vampire books by Charlaine Harris are really good, but they are different from the show. I don't watch the series, though I enjoy the books. If you do pick up the books, there may be spoilers for the program depending on how faithful they are to the novels.
You know I am a sucker for spoilers....I guess I have always been one of those eat the dessert first kinda ppl. lol I heard the show is very close to the books. I can not wait to start reading them.

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

I loved that cemetary sex, LoL!!

This past week's eppy was fantastic and I can't believe we are already down to three eppys for the rest of the season.

ITA about Jason and Amy. I want to like Jason, and I thought I was going to until Amy came along. Bitch is NUTS!

Scott
Member Avatar

My cousin and I think Amy is the one behind the murders.

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

^^ After watching last night's eppy, I'm thinking that too. Either way, I'm not a fan of hers, lol!

King, what eppy are you on? Did you catch up? Glad that you are still sticking with it, :rockon:

Red Mist
Member Avatar

The last epi was awesome. My hubby was not a fan until this last show. He agrees with me......Jason and Amy need to die. lol I feel so bad for that poor vampire. I just knew Sam was that dog all along. I can not wait to hear his story. The build to this show has been great...I am hooked.

~bl~
Member Avatar

The show is supposed to mirror the first book, the later books involve some characters that haven't been on True Blood yet. :) If you are into spoilers, then read the books. I would recommend them to anyone who likes this genre of story.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply