Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Dena Higley blog 10/28
Topic Started: Oct 28 2008, 05:47 PM (5,104 Views)
Rakesh198
Member Avatar

Ellie
Oct 28 2008, 06:39 PM
Thanks Angie!

So let's see, since JER wrote Marlena "out of character", it's ok for Dena to do? And let's not forget that Dena was a part of one of JER's most famous storylines. Really, I find that entire paragraph to be in very poor taste.

Dena wants us to know she was on the writing team for JER's stories. LOL She wants credit. LOL
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

Ellie
Oct 28 2008, 07:00 PM
Alligato
Oct 28 2008, 06:15 PM
I don't understand what it means to "hang in there for the long haul"
I think it means she has no idea at this point how the story's going to end.
She means they will get together on Days' finale.

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Oct 28 2008, 07:02 PM
Teling the EJAMI fans to hang in there for the long haul is their way of keeping the fanbases at bay, giving them some sort of chance that they could have the ending they want at some point.
Exactly. I'm not buying her crap even if it's true. I've tuned out and I really don't care about the show anymore. It is unfortunate that I don't care since I used to love this show so much. Thanks for trashing it, Dena!

aimees76
Member Avatar

Well Dena can go fuck herself, as far as I am concerned.
Spit on the Lumi fans a little more, why don't ya? :(

Daytime
Member Avatar

As a long time EJami fan from the beginning, I don't buy Dena's crap not one little bit. She can suck on an rotten egg for all I care.

Ellie

Rakesh198
Oct 28 2008, 07:27 PM
Ellie
Oct 28 2008, 06:39 PM
Thanks Angie!

So let's see, since JER wrote Marlena "out of character", it's ok for Dena to do? And let's not forget that Dena was a part of one of JER's most famous storylines. Really, I find that entire paragraph to be in very poor taste.

Dena wants us to know she was on the writing team for JER's stories. LOL She wants credit. LOL
You got it!

Ellie

Rakesh198
Oct 28 2008, 07:28 PM
Ellie
Oct 28 2008, 07:00 PM
Alligato
Oct 28 2008, 06:15 PM
I don't understand what it means to "hang in there for the long haul"
I think it means she has no idea at this point how the story's going to end.
She means they will get together on Days' finale.
Yep. With Dena writing, it will probably be soon. Posted Image

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

From that blog you'd think Ejami was the only couple on the show.

Mason

Two things, Dena:

A) There are characters other than EJami that fans are interested in hearing about.

B) It's good to know that I, as an EJole fan, don't need to be investing in this pregnancy story, since you've already given away the ending, pretty much.

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

I think Ejami fans deserves a nice romantic storyline. There is no denying that this fan base isn't huge at all. I'm not saying that because I'm an Ejami fan. I'm pretty fair.

Mikegoldy
Member Avatar

DolceDiMera
Oct 28 2008, 06:53 PM
thanks for posting. At least she is discussing the show, more than last time anyway. I skipped over the stuff about her personal life.
I believe that I already know how the dueling pregnancies storyline will play out, but maybe she will shock me with her creativity (totally facetious).

I actually think that Sami is going to have a stillborn baby, and Nicole will give birth to the healthy one. With EJ wanting a family with Sami, I'm sure HE is going to switch the babies, so it looks like Nicole's died, and Sami's lived.

peaches179

Sindacco
Oct 28 2008, 05:55 PM
Does anyone really care who Sami ends up with?

I don't.

Mason

Rhiannon
Oct 28 2008, 05:58 PM
Sindacco
Oct 28 2008, 05:55 PM
Does anyone really care who Sami ends up with?
At this point I'd rather Sami end up alone.......
As would I.

heartsong

Rakesh198
Oct 28 2008, 08:53 PM
I think Ejami fans deserves a nice romantic storyline. There is no denying that this fan base isn't huge at all. I'm not saying that because I'm an Ejami fan. I'm pretty fair.
What makes Ejami fans more deserving than other fans? Why should they be catered to on a silver platter?

DolceDiMera
Member Avatar

Mason
Oct 28 2008, 08:41 PM
Two things, Dena:

A) There are characters other than EJami that fans are interested in hearing about.

B) It's good to know that I, as an EJole fan, don't need to be investing in this pregnancy story, since you've already given away the ending, pretty much.
I totally agree with both points, Mason.

Nicole Walker

She's been saying hang on all freakin summer. She promised romance we didn't get that, she told Ejami fans to hang on and they still aren't together. Long haul can mean anything from 1 year to 2 years maybe more. Then she actually mentioned Rafe which tells me he's not going anywhere anytime too soon and he's probably going to get involved with Sami which is annoying. I'm interested in Nicole's storyline though. I didn't think Brady would be involved but I guess he will be. I still don't know why she brought Rafe on cause he was not needed, I bet she's gonna put him with Sami.
Edited by Nicole Walker, Oct 28 2008, 10:10 PM.

zyona

Dena we really don't care and don't give a damn what is going on with your families. I donít know where you got that idea. All we just want to know is how long it will take you and the other clowns to destroy the show to the ground. Next time you have to urge to share about your families please donít.

angmc
Member Avatar

heartsong
Oct 28 2008, 09:45 PM
Rakesh198
What makes Ejami fans more deserving than other fans? Why should they be catered to on a silver platter?
Catered to?!?!?! On what fucking planet are EJami fans catered to??? What show are you watching???

sungrey

DrewHamilton
Oct 28 2008, 06:40 PM
Sindacco
Oct 28 2008, 06:36 PM
I have never cared who Sami ends up with because I know it won't last.

Sami: I love Austin.
No Franco
No Austin
No Brandon
No Austin
No Brandon
No Lucas
No Brandon
No Lucas
No Austin
No Lucas
No EJ
No Lucas
No EJ
No Rafel
No Leonardo
No Donatello
No Michelangelo

:blah:
LMAO!!!
Her next love interests are heroes on the halfshell. Turtle power...

Priceless. :lol:

heartsong

angmc
Oct 28 2008, 10:10 PM
heartsong
Oct 28 2008, 09:45 PM
Rakesh198
Catered to?!?!?! On what fucking planet are EJami fans catered to??? What show are you watching???
Did you even read my entire post, including what I quoted?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply