Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers & Previews; for week of 11/10 *updated 11/4*
Topic Started: Oct 29 2008, 08:10 PM (4,755 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

CDN TV Guide spoilers

Monday
Nicole accuses EJ of killing Trent to set her up; Nick throws a birthday bash for Melanie.

Tuesday
Sami admits she's pregnant to Rafael; Philip wants his mom to stop her chemo treatments due to her suffering, while Chloe encourages Kate to fight.

Wednesday
Nicole feels her baby kick as she and EJ enjoy a romantic evening at the mansion; Marlena and John discuss their divorce.

Thursday
Max apologizes to Kayla for not taking her advice before searching for Melanie; John is determined to find the killer who is after Sami.

Friday
Melanie confronts Nick about a mysterious note sent to her; EJ joins Nicole for a prenatal visit.

**UPDATED 11/4**

Daytime Dial spoilers
NEXT WEEK:

* John becomes determined to find the killer who’s after Sami.

* Lucas and Philip want Kate to end her chemotherapy.

* Nick convinces Melanie to leave town with him.

* Lexie gets jealous when she’s unable to calm Theo, but Chelsea can.

* Melanie receives a worried call from Maggie.

Thursday – Brady returns to Salem.

Friday – Bo and Hope learn the identity of Trent’s killer.

http://daytimedial.blogspot.com/

Daily spoilers

Monday, November 10th
Sami sneaks out after Rafael falls asleep; Nicole asks E.J. if he believes she's innocent of Trent's murder; Nick throws a birthday party for Melanie.

Tuesday, November 11th
Philip and Melanie have an unexpected confrontation; Sami finally admits to Rafael that she is pregnant; when Chloe is alone with Kate she encourages her to fight.

Wednesday, November 12th
Nicole and E.J. enjoy a romantic evening at the mansion; Marlena runs into John at the park, and they discuss their future relationship; Philip finally breaks down.

Thursday, November 13th
Melanie faces off with Maggie; Nick tries to get more pain medication; John tries to find the killer who is after Sami; Max apologizes to Kayla for not listening to her advice.

Friday, November 14th
Melanie confronts Nick; E.J. and Nicole go to her first prenatal visit; Sami is furious when she finds out that Nicole was granted bail and is at home with her son; Hope and Bo discover that the caretaker for the cemetery lied to them.

Edited by Angie79, Nov 4 2008, 04:11 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Birthday bash? I was under the impression he threw something private for just the two of them (hence creepy). God, now I envision everyone being a witness to Nick giving the "Friendship ring" to Melanie.

ginababe
BANNED

great Sami! now why can't you admit it to EJ?? Sometimes she can be such a bimbo!

Nicole Walker

Um Nicole, how do you figure EJ set you up? I've gotta see this.

Sami will tell everybody but EJ. He'll be the last to know and probably very pissed off when he does find out.
Edited by Nicole Walker, Oct 29 2008, 09:09 PM.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Wednesday
Nicole feels her baby kick as she and EJ enjoy a romantic evening at the mansion; Marlena and John discuss their divorce.

Nicole Walker

Awww Nikki's baby kicks!

Mason
Member Avatar

Angie79
Oct 29 2008, 10:01 PM
Marlena and John discuss their divorce.
For like the 63,082,954th time!

Are we ever gonna get some NEW spoilers for J&M? Is that really too much to ask for?

MandaAnn

Angie79
Wednesday
Seriously? When was the last time J&M had a spoiler that didn't have the word "divorce" attached to it? It's time to move forward!!!

Flying Monkey
Member Avatar

Mason
Oct 29 2008, 10:04 PM
Angie79

Are we ever gonna get some NEW spoilers for J&M? Is that really too much to ask for?
How long has this divorce discussion been going on now?

Notice how we never get to know what either John or Marlena are thinking or feeling about it. Where is the angst, where is the struggle?

Alligato
Member Avatar

So I assume Nicole is out of prison now? Did I miss something to clear her?

Poor Jarlena! All they do is talk about the damn divorce!
Thanks, Ang!

Nicole Walker

So I guess this means Ejole finally have a date if they are having a romantic evening. :laugh:
Edited by Nicole Walker, Oct 29 2008, 10:24 PM.

DolceDiMera
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting. Some of these sound good!

hops
Member Avatar

Flying Monkey
Oct 29 2008, 10:20 PM
Mason
Oct 29 2008, 10:04 PM
Angie79

How long has this divorce discussion been going on now?

Notice how we never get to know what either John or Marlena are thinking or feeling about it. Where is the angst, where is the struggle?

angst and struggle and Days? Does that ever happen anymore?

I hope this is the last time the word divorce is used in a spoiler for John and Marlena.

Thanks for the spoilers

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I don't know why they bother with the J&M spoilers if they are all going to say the same thing. They should just wait until things get going again for them because it's all the same thing LOL.

Can't wait for the Nick stuff and Kate's story is sounding really good. The Nicole/EJ stuff should be nice to see.

Mason
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
Oct 29 2008, 10:29 PM
They should just wait until things get going again for them
We might all be dead by the time that actually happens.

darraholic
Member Avatar

Ugh with the J & M spoiler.

Flying Monkey
Member Avatar

Mason
Oct 29 2008, 10:56 PM
PhoenixRising05
Might? ;)

jane1978

Mason
Oct 29 2008, 10:56 PM
PhoenixRising05
I think they just didn´t want to start anything new for J/M till Brady returns. He will put things into a motion again and there sure will be much more airtime for J/M.

EJole
Member Avatar
BANNED

I really can't wait to see EJole on a romantic date. AWWW, Nikki's baby kicks. God I want to see this ep!!

JohnandMarlenaFreak
Member Avatar

Well look who FINALLY frickin popped up in a spoiler,Jarlena,course its the same one I have read 80 million times already,ENOUGH,there discussing there divorce,we don't need to be beat over the head with it.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply